It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Yard Sale for Obama Weekend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is going to be a short rant:

People like me, that are selling stuff to pay bills really won't appreciate this one.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Anyone that is willing to sell their stuff and hand the money to politician is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

This is going to be a short rant: People like me, that are selling stuff to pay bills really won't appreciate this one.

If you get out of whack about people fund raising for the candidate they support, then you are the one with issue.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You dont think a guy could find some cheap guns at all these yard sales do ya?the Dems are selling all of theirs i hear.......

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Holy Hell! A million-waffle-iron yard sale? How could that possibly be wrong? I need one!

Yeah, just kidding guy... errr... gal (?). I feel your pain. But some people think that it makes a difference who we have for President. In a way they're trying to help themselves and people like you.

What the poor sheep don't realize, of course, is that it doesn't matter whether we're oppressed by UN/NATO or the Corporatist-Fascists. It's all the same in the end, and TPTB win either way....
edit on 9/14/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/14/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

This gave me projectile vomiting.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
HA HA did that kid really say, "We can take back the power from the billionairs and corporations". That was the funniest thing I have seen all day. I think they would do better if it was a yard sale to get rid of Obama day. I would sell everything I have. How low can campaigning get really. I hope one day campaign donations will be outlawed. Then people would not pull crap like this.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
stealing all he can before he gets tossed out on his arse ...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Most people don't have whole lot of stuff left after the last 8 years of bad economic policy and constant raping from the banks and corporations, much less a garage to store it in. People are selling their stuff to pay bills, buy food and gas for the car, etc.

Holding a garage sale for a political candidate? Hell to the no, I'd rather throw my junk in the dumpster.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Everytime I go to a yard sale, I tell them that i'm here to buy their yard.

It's funny, because they never want to sell me their yard.

So i think that's false advertising.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

This is going to be a short rant: People like me, that are selling stuff to pay bills really won't appreciate this one.

If you get out of whack about people fund raising for the candidate they support, then you are the one with issue.

Yes dear, I have an issue. That is why I made the post in the "RANT" forum. Do you feel better to have told me that? I thought it was obvious. Go have a yard sale if you please.
edit on 9/14/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Yes dear, I have an issue. That is why I made the post in the "RANT" forum. Do you feel better to have told me that? I thought it was obvious. Go have a yard sale if you please.
edit on 9/14/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

Hmm. It was just nice to know that you have a problem with people exercising their rights in support of their chosen candidates during events completely unrelated to yourself. Have a nice night, don't let the unreasonably indignant bed bugs bite.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Let's face it. The majority of garage/yard sales are from middle to lower income homes. I doubt many people who make over 250k a year have these types of sales. So what Obama is really asking is that the poor and low income people give him their last pennies.

Some of his other ideas are just as daft.

Sunday, September 16, 2012
Desparate For Money
The fundraising ideas that come out of the Obama for America camp are "interesting" to say the least.

First, we had the suggestion for June brides that they suggest people donate what they would have spent on a gift for the newlyweds to the Obama campaign.

Then, we had the haute couture fundraiser with Sarah Jessica Parker and Anna Wintour. It was suggested that you donate $3 to get a chance at attending this event of the season with the reminder "Don't be late".

Now, we see that next weekend is National Yard Sale for Obama in which people are being urged to hold yard and garage sales to raise money for the Obama campaign.

onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join