It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYTHING you need to know about the current situation, and what will be happening shortly.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Thanks for sharing this information it resonates loud and clear with me and my understandings! Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

I have a great question for you. What if the Abundant Life website did not exist?

What would compel you to believe such nonsense? I checked a couple of your other threads, and I understand that you had an experience where you saw a star move and determined it was a spaceship. I also understand that you saw a cloud and determined it was a spaceship. Is there a theme here?

Good question.
You missed something in my thread, that is the most important reason for why I believe them.
A year or two ago, I had a dream where I was talking with this lady. In it, she told me her name. When I woke up that day, I only remembered the name from the dream. Flash forward to this past January, and weird stuff started happening to me, and I randomly found this lady who was describing what I saw. I contacted her and found out her name was the exact name from the dream.

And yes, I do realize how "cult-like" they appear. It's actually been one of the major reasons why I haven't really "joined" their organization wholeheartedly. I've been keeping up to date on their posts, just haven't taken any extra steps.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

ok but still...

Wouldn't you agree that a ship the size of our sun would disrupt every single planet in our solar system ?

Wouldn't the gravitational mass of such an object cause massive destruction and chaos, like everywhere ?

Look, just our tiny little moon has an effect here on earth. I simply cannot comprehend such a claim.

And as someone else has mentioned, wouldn't we see it? I expect that it's cloaked as an answer but that still wouldn't change the fact regarding its mass affecting everything out there.

As I said, just my opinion, I also respect that you can believe anything they say but it still doesn't make sense, to me. So I question...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ok, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and read the post about why you believe all this. All was well until... You mentioned GLP. That site is full of liars, con artists and just nut jobs in general. I just can't imagine using anything from there as proof of what you saw.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Ok, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and read the post about why you believe all this. All was well until... You mentioned GLP. That site is full of liars, con artists and just nut jobs in general. I just can't imagine using anything from there as proof of what you saw.

The organization I've been in contact with has actually stopped posting there precisely for the reasons you mention.
and I agree with your view of GLP entirely.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I understand your point. I don't really have an explanation. Although the most recent post on their website does kind of explain it.
"They began aligning the ship into place for the partial eclipse a couple days ago now. It remains unmanifested and the manifestation will be gradual, over quite a few hours once it starts. so there will not be an "instant dark spot". Once someone on my team has noticed, we will post here that it has started. But you might want to be sure you have you batteries or candles etc, before it becomes OBVIOUS so you don't have to stand in a iine to get them"

So I'd assume from that it isn't even in this dimension at the moment.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
out of respect, I decided to look at your links in the OP. I decided to stop when it was like a trail of bread crumbs from one of your threads to another to another. If people were getting paid for others reading their ATS threads, then I would be thinking that you were trying to get a weekly wage from advertising in this thread to reel people in to your other threads. So, I guess I'll just stock up on candles and wait for this very very soon event. Naturally, I'm sure you will understand if I don't hold my breath or put the rest of my life on hold waiting for this very very soon to happen event.
Cheers
Steve

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Thanks for your answers.

The thing that concerns me more than the three days of darkness is your information source. Its all from one single website. What if its wrong or disinformation. How can you be certain it isnt. You do realise some of these type pages are simply recruitment for cults like the exopolitics is a good example of one.
edit on 14-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have personally seen a spaceship masquerading as a star.
My family were shopping at a outside Mall in UK at night about 7pm. And my youngest noticed a star that didn't looks right.
So I got angry at it (Plenty of reasons why I did) and told it to piss off.
It then stopped shining so brightly and went upwards very fast and disappeared.

I can believe most of your story, and yes I believe that their ships are huge.

I am an old soul but I don't believe in reincarnation.

And it doesn't need a ship to 'eclipse' the Sun. There is a black sun that our Sun goes around, and days of darkness have occured before and have been written of in history books.
Except this is a something that the shad ow Gov t doesn't want you to know about. There are many Black and White tiles on many Masonic halls and Catherdrals, this is why. Not duality but a black sun.

Mkae sure you get warm duvets and clothes. And keep a bag in your car.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Clones, rebels, free energy, spaceships to block the sun, all you need for a nice saturday evening freetv movie.
Why dont you tell us the date? It could save lives you know?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have some resources to charge I gadgets ,phones ,computers ,electric toothbrushes,etc, during the darkness
feel free to head over with your tradeable goods and whatnots ,in exchange for electrical energy.
Just look for the house with the light on.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375A while back, there was a revolution against "God," or the hierarchy of the creator. It was led by Lucifer, and planet Earth played a major role in it. Eventually the rebellion was quelled.

I'm wondering when this happened. Was this like 4000 years ago or something?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Hello Ghost.

Thank you for the warning. To have a survival bag aside is always a good idea. Water & food principally. And I really do not mean to be offensive but I do question their allegations. Big time !

Example:

The universal government has mighty ships, some larger than planets and stars.

well, actually, while I don't agree with the slant that website gives, and for some reason don't think its really the point of this thread as much as telling us to stock up on food and water for at least a short while.

However, I would fine tune the idea a bit more than that as there are infinite realms, not just 7 universes. We're in Infinity and its mind boggling.

But those crafts the size of planets and even bigger. They exist for sure.

Even more so, since there is no time and true Higher Ups have the real science, and understand and manipulate infinity itself. Those crafts are perceptional in size, and outer has nothing to do with the space within, as they are living AI organic beings in themselves, but without soul, like some surgical grey bots ,and like us, and our DNA, we contain infinity within and without us, a grain of sand does so they can contain whatever space they wish inside. The could be a doorway linked to their own planet and even galaxy/universe, and you walk into something huge. Its mind boggling the implications and what it really means.

And here is the thing, the perception is a program, big/small, higher/lower, backward/forward, and those enormous so called crafts/artificial planets can come up close and observe, the size of a small golf ball orb if they so choose, and they do. Orbs are interesting too!

If its code for the renegades, mid management and Ets here, well they have some interesting technology themselves.

Black Ops here know about infinity as well.

I do believe in something simllar to what the website says, ie. I don't believe NWO as going down and believe in a universal energy and cycles and that we're waking up more and more for a reason. And I don't want to get my own hopes up, but believe its not going the way they want.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity, hope you're doing well !

But those crafts the size of planets and even bigger. They exist for sure.

And how exactly do you this for sure? I might be french and not understand half of what you write most of the time but I just wonder where you guys get these ideas from...

Ghost has given an explanation of those ships emerging from other dimensions. Could be. But I can't get my head around a notion of a ship being as big as our sun.

I'll say it again, it is just my opinion, and to be honest, to believe in such ships is merely an opinion also. There is no evidence whatsoever that they would exist. Not an iota.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This planet will receive a makeover. Good souls and the new souls will stay. It'll be an era of peace and freedom.

Stay? Hardly. Been here long enough. My peace and freedom will be to get off this rock!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have a question. Please understand that I am open-minded and I actually have a copy of the Urantia Book beside me as I enter this reply. It intrigues me that you people are ramping up your exposure or presence on the web. However, from what I have seen and read, none of you are willing to associate yourself with the Urantia Book. What is the reason for that?

Or is it that you yourself have not been exposed to that book and your ideas are once removed from the book, and have no knowledge that there is a Urantia Book?

I find the Urantia Book fascinating myself so please don't regard me as an adversary.
edit on 14-9-2012 by RighteousDude because: Typo

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
[color=dodgerblue] I do not need to read her website or that thread to know that at least a good portion of what these people are saying is rooted in the Urantia book. The origins of the text are questionable; it was supposedly channeled.

I do believe that you believe you experienced something, but I do not buy the story. You should do a little digging about the Urantia book and see if you still feel the same afterwards.

Being prepared is never a bad idea though.

I learned an important lesson at the beginning of the summer when a huge storm came through and did major damage to my area and property, leaving us without power for six days. For some areas it was sixteen days.

The car was on E, the groceries were low as we were waiting on payday, and we didn't have anything ready. You could not buy gas, water or ice for several days. It was a mess. It was also a hundred plus degrees outside. Miserable hardly does that time justice.

On about the third day, I asked myself, what if this was the time that the power wasn't coming back on. We would have been in serious trouble.

So, there are very real reasons to be a bit prepared aside from giant spaceships coming.
edit on 14-9-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 14-9-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is that New Age Religion junk, with St. Germain, Lord Ashtar and all. The same group that demotes Jesus to a mere ":Teacher." The same group that Channels messages from St. Germain and the like. The same group that has been taking the messages that the Virgin Mary has made in Fatima and Garabandal and made them their own, like "The Three Days of Darkness."

This whole group is taking Biblical teachings and they're twisting them to suit their own stories. They use Angels of the Bible, like Micheal, and demote him to a meaningless title. In fact, everyone in the Bible, including Jesus, is under the Command of Lord Ashtar, Maitreya and St. Germain, to name a few. They have put themselves above God and the Son of God and made themselves beings to Worship.

I won't give my credentials or what University I teach at, but I assure you, this is the 1 World Religion that the Bible tells you would come in the End Of Days. "Stay away from Channelers, for they will defile you."

Something is going to happen shortly my Brothers and Sisters. Everything is going to be turned upside down soon. Satan is going to be putting on a great show soon --the Great Deception that the Bible talks about is upon us!

Remember, God wants you to believe in things in which that cannot be seen --the very foundation of faith, but Satan knows that most of Man will only believe what they see because we live in a materialistic world, so he is going to bring all of the characters of the Bible to life soon, or so many will believe that.

Satan has always wanted to be like Jesus, but is the exact opposite --always has been and always will. He is going to introduce us all, very soon, to the Ascended Masters --Maitreya, St. Germain, etc. Just remember, the opposite of "Ascended" is "Fallen." They're Masters alright, masters of deception. Don't "fall" for the Ascended Masters who in actuality are the Fallen Angels who are playing their part in the End of Days --the Great Deception. And yes, UFO's will play a part in it all.

Don't take my word for it though. Go in a quiet room and pray, and God will show you where to put your Free Will.

Until then, good luck all! May the REAL God bless you!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

From what I read from various disciplines in alternative news, October is going to be big for one reason or another. I have been looking at this drivel for the past four years and this the first time I have seen so many offbeat sources synching up for a big autumn event. I think this even surpasses the 12/21/12 fixation.

From a quantum perspective, something is most certainly bound to happen. What shape(s) it will take is anybody's guess. Many big things seem to happen in the fall.

If I had to guess, I think we are going to see a tremendous natural disaster (or a chain of them) as well as war.

Aside, dollars to donuts, I won't get an answer to my previously posted questions.
edit on 14-9-2012 by RighteousDude because: Added to and typos

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join