It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Road to World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I came across this video through some of my subscriptions on Youtube. I've heard a lot of reasons for why we 'really' went to war with Iraq, but this video explains that the PTB did it to keep the dollar from becoming more worthless than it already has. I did a search but couldn't find this video posted anywhere. If it is...sorry.

The evidence is compelling. If the dollar is on the brink of disaster, what does that mean for our economy in the next few years?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was just watching this.

Its pretty good.

ETA: I think the USA will do whatever it takes to remain a super power. But they do face a very real threat of being invaded/liberated themselves if they carry on with their "war on terror".
We all know it has nothing to do with security, its all to do with money and power.
edit on 14-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It means China is set to take over when the US fails? This thread is very interesting and I never even heard of it until it was brought forth on ATS.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
my view on WW3 is this: it began with the 1993 WTC that was known back in the mid 1980's [see link for info] www.historycommons.org... yes it was and is money based by the MIC that is the Mil Ind Complex, CIA FBI DEA NSA TSA DoJ DoD,and Home Land it even includes FEMA, At&t IBM and many more, the list would make five (if not more) pages. you must ask your self this whom stood to gain the most from this WW3, and yes it is WW3 a war like no other that has or will be. no one is friend but all foe just ask Homeland this or TSA, why is the NSA building a massive come complex in the west desert in Utah as well as 5 or is 6 other states?
did you know the FIB now has face recognition in place.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NativeZero

So it then looks like "TPB" are quite incompetent since things in the US have been gone bad for a long time, and attacking Iraq to keep the currency "up a bit" (even though I doubt it had a positive effect) with the consequence of nearing a third World War.

How have these incompetent people managed to stay in power, and who are they?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Great video...definitely an eye opener for everyone
Thanks for sharing S&F

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

If you want to call controlling this nation for 100 years behind the scenes incompetent. Go right ahead.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

very good thread i can not believe it hasn't got more flags or posts , that just go's to show how difficult it will be to build the resistance

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Look at how much they had to print to keep the thing semi-buoyant. The Iraqis were buying oil with eruos, now that's a no no. If one thinks about that last point, it puts everything in perspective. We are more or less on an "oil standard". Dollars exchangeable for oil and vice versa, just like was the case for gold once upon a more stable time.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I hate to be that annoying guy who kills threads, but there is already a 6-page thread underway here about the same topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

arr that's why this one hasn't got many flags thanks for linking the other thread

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
It means China is set to take over when the US fails? This thread is very interesting and I never even heard of it until it was brought forth on ATS.

This is all basically true

I say this time and again and in the end later on, many years from now when this is all said and done and those responsible are gone and the world is a place of stable regions the truth will be told.

It's planned

Plain and simple. Good Cop Bad Cop between the members of the UN security council and close allies over the Years Europe namely Germany was bad Cop, Then Russia was bad Cop, Now America is Bad cop and China will become good Cop... last China will be bad cop

The obviousness of this segment is appalling to me honestly

America destroys the infra structure of the ME with our high tech, Just like the last bad Cop fell (Russia) for 'economic reasons and is forced to restructure, likely it end with both Israel and Iran destroyed, Mecca gets waxed, Tehran gets waxed, Jerusalem get's waxed Tel Aviv... this run is get religion and oil under the thumb...

America will collapse, the reality is just like Russia that's the day everything gets better lol, no more Trillion a year on defense for along stretch, 17 Trillion... it will be made up in 2 presidencies that way... richer than ever in 10-15 years, same deal japan and Germany got.

China gets the Me, they will help rebuild, they will be peace keepers, India too i'm sure... and when said and done, what remains of Islam and Judaism will... not be treated so well as China shifts to "Bad Cop" slowly over 20 years, they will settle, the Islamic numbers will be drastically reduced from the war while China breeds settlers on it's own turf and so does India those that lived through the conflict will be sterile or damaged from radiation, depleted uranium, nukes... those that lived in the region for the fight will never be the same again and the region will in time be Asian the Oil will fuel China and India

Just like the jews seemed like an imminent "Invasion" after WW2 demographically speaking but in the end mainly walked away from religion in places like the States having lost Islamic power over seas they will be indistinguishable from any other westerners, when Iran and Israel are gone, the religion will be dropped

After all if your God was real how could Jerusalem have fallen and mecca? From an outside POV religion will be shamed and this is the main goal... Only religion can stand over full NWO control, cause division, prevent a global society... They will be embarrassed of their faiths

2 reasons: fuel China and India for a couple of generation, end Religion

America ends the infra structure causes chaos

China handles the demographics....

They are SMART, they know you can't "occupy" a religion or a people... they fight back harder, they oppose you, they hate you, it's like a Vampire you have to INVITE an enemy into your home for takeover to work completely... The Muslims will INVITE the Atheists in, just like Europe Invited America in, Just like parts of Asia invited America in and the damage will already be done, No genuine Islamic capital, serious loss of population, the Male bloodline bled dry via war, the strongest clerics dead... And there will be China, rebuilding, Just like America rebuilt everyone after WW2... No one believes the diplomats of China, Russia, America, France and England sat and had dinner in NYC for 60 + years and didn't "work something out" do you? Why fight each other for real when you can divide and conquer the globe between you?

edit on 16-9-2012 by penninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If I wrote the above 2 weeks before the start of WW2 and said "in 20 years" there will be No geisha in Japan, the culture will be Western, America will control that nation, it will be Capitalist, A staunch ally of the West, the Shrines will be tourist attractions, the Japanese will be one of the most peaceful people on the planet a Democracy a high tech nation.

Every person that read that while the Rape of Nanjing had just finished and rumors of an attack in the Pacific loomed would say i was nuts.

I say now... in 40 years, I will go to Iran to visit whatever Mosque miraculously survived the war, I will go out at night have drinks in the red light district, visit Museums during the day, it will be a place where I meet women at night, look up at skyscrapers, watch Tv marvel at neon signs and advertising and the beautiful Eurasian Women will make it a tourists dream and the whole region across the Mid East and central Asia and Kazakhstan even Mongolia will look like this

An economic superpower, the bridge between West and East a gorgeous mix of Asian and European people, modern, thriving, competitive.

And many will say i'm nuts

But time will tell will it not?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Very informative video

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Good Vid,

I’m interested in how the powers that be think that this kind of approach is sustainable.

There will have to be a tipping point where the only answer that is left is all out war, how do they see themselves winning/gaining from this? They might have all the money in the world but if ww3 kicks off then that’s not going to matter one bit. Granted they might be tucked away in a nice bunker somewhere, but when they come out what have they got? Nothing just like the rest of the world, and money has no value. Were they never taught to quit whilst you’re ahead.

top topics

join