It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence In Middle East Will Spead to the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Considering the recent and ongoing events in Middle Eastern countries including Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia, and others and now today's headlines involving bomb threats in universities in the US that seem to be pointing towards blame being put on al-Qaeda or some other fanatical Islamic group, it got me thinking about what is to come.

In 2000, there was a paper authored in Israel that pushed for an agenda that included destabilizing the Middle East in order to work towards peace. This sounds completely backwards to me, but there are many influential people in Israel and Washington who seemed to think it was a good idea. Specifically, it called for 'transcending' Israeli's enemies by mounting insurrection and taking advantage of such a situation.
www.israeleconomy.org...
In my eyes, this is what we have been seeing the past 2 years with the Arab Spring and now recent violence surrounding and in US embassies and consulates in certain ME countries.

Our support of certain fundamentalist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood shows how deeply our hands are entrenched in the madness.
www.panarmenian.net...
english.ahram.org.eg...
Unfortunately, in my humble opinion, this can only get worse. I believe an agenda is being pushed and the second part of 'the plan' may be to bring this terror to our doorstep.

We are long overdue for another domestic terror incident a la September 11, and the discord in the Middle East is a perfect catalyst for 'radical Muslims', or whomever, to start exhibiting the same behavior here in the United States.

I believe we will see something here at home very soon and it will be connected to what is happening now in the Middle East. This is not a prediction, more of a feeling or personal opinion based on my analysis of these current events. Everyone should be keeping their eyes wide open and stay vigilant.
edit on 14-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dswforce

They are inappropriately referring to Muslims. Pitiful
2nd

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nwillitts

Really, that is all the thought you could put in a post, With folks like you no wander 90% of the population hates us. Animals?............... more like humans that have been misled by religion as many other religions do.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have an intense dislike for Islamophobia, or any type or stereotyping and/or intolerance towards ANY religious group or race. It makes me sick.

So although I cannot read the above members posts I will assume it had to do with that and I will state that my intention in this thread is surely not to cause distrust or suspicion of Muslims, quite the contrary really.

They make great scape goats.
edit on 14-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It does seem that some sort of agenda to push anti-American activity is going on. I don't think the Muslim people will be motivated to join these CIA paid nut jobs. It will fizzle out, just another failed terrorist factory.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I live 30 minutes outside of dearborn, mi If any thing were to transpire from all of this my area will surly be the first to know. Thanks for posting this thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

My guess on the 'bomb threat' in TX is that it was just some stupid kids who forgot they had a test that day or something.

Bomb threats happened at least 3 - 4 times during my 4 years at my high school (in TX) back in the day.
Nothing was ever found. It wasn't 'terrorists.' It was just stupid kids.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, with the random attacks dispersed across the middle east without any specific players to blame, its hard for a direct order to be made on who to relay the consequences to. I believe this to be the plan by who ever is behind all this, to buy time and to directly misguide our attention to the middle east while something brews over here in the US. I do feel something big is about to go down in the states. Once that happens, the the finger pointing will really start getting crazy and I thats when the US will make a radical decision and pick from there list of enemies to attack just to please the masses while also getting what they want in the first place, which is a war in the middle east! What fun we're having right.... =/

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Interesting information, I will look into further. My first thought reading through it was it reminded me of the PNAC
Document prior to 9/11
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Yes, I experienced many bomb threats while attending school, also.

I understand they are common events.

But the fact that they have happened in at least 3 schools today (UT, North Dakota State, Valpraiso) creates a pattern and the fact that whomever called in the bomb threat in Texas made reference to al-Qaeda insinuates motive, or at least someone wants it to appear that way.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Totally agree, crawdad. I actually first learned about the document while creating a timeline about the lead up to 9/11 and obviously the PNAC report was part of that and is very similar, even in the wording of the titles. If I am not mistaken there are connections regarding the authors - meaning some who helped write one helped with the other, as well.

PS - Pat Tillman is one of my heroes. I watched The Tillman Story last night again as it had been awhile since I'd seen it. I have been educating my mom about his service and death.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcal2k3

Yes I agree with you that the actions in the Middle East serve as a great distraction to anything going on over here stateside. The media is all over it, they are not discussing anything else.

It leaves an opportunity. And my main point if not anything else is that they (whoever they is...) will not let an opportunity go to waste.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by crawdad1914

Totally agree, crawdad. I actually first learned about the document while creating a timeline about the lead up to 9/11 and obviously the PNAC report was part of that and is very similar, even in the wording of the titles. If I am not mistaken there are connections regarding the authors - meaning some who helped write one helped with the other, as well.

PS - Pat Tillman is one of my heroes. I watched The Tillman Story last night again as it had been awhile since I'd seen it. I have been educating my mom about his service and death.

Thank you for the kind words regarding Pat.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
It does seem that some sort of agenda to push anti-American activity is going on. I don't think the Muslim people will be motivated to join these CIA paid nut jobs. It will fizzle out, just another failed terrorist factory.

"push anti-American activity"

EXACTLY!!!

Who profits from the American public being exposed to an overdose of images of the classic stereotyped "American-flag-burning Muslim"?

Who profits from it?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Well, that sort of imagery creates distrust and anger towards that group of people...

Thus eliciting a reaction from the populous...

And the desired outcome? War.

So who profits? The warmongers. In my opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by GLontra

Well, that sort of imagery creates distrust and anger towards that group of people...

Thus eliciting a reaction from the populous...

And the desired outcome? War.

So who profits? The warmongers. In my opinion.

In my opinion, those who profit the most from it in the current situation are those who are pushing for a war against IRAN...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I completely agree. That is where we are headed. Very soon, it seems.

We know that is their agenda. I mean, look at it this way.... If so many Americans were NOT opposed to another war, if we had not been in Afghanistan and Iraq for almost 10 years, would we be in Iran already? I believe so.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Maybe I'm not going with the stream here, but I think that this will happen anyway, sooner or later, from whatever reason. I see this "islam against western world" (or vice versa) problem like an infected wound that some day will blow out in very ugly conflict. There is no way to avoid it.

Without pointing the finger or blaming anyone, some things are not meant to work together. Those two cultures are specifically opposed. What is good for us it offends islam (freedom of speech, women rights, democracy) and their laws are offending us (Sharia, totalitarianism, no freedom of religion, persecution of women and so on.) We see how bad is becoming in Europe, and no, more tolerance is not the solution. Regardless of this or that political agenda, Islam will never be a multicultural society, and we will never go back to Middle Age. And of course, we need something from them, and they need something from us. And that's the core of the problem.

So I think, let the things fall where they may, and see how to make it on the other side. The pressure is building for way too long, and a storm is more than expected. I'm quite tired of being worried.
edit on 14-9-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join