It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm willing to guarantee that most if not all non-Earth sentient species would see we humans and our civilization somewhat similarly to an armed man who sees a caged, angry dog. Certainly the man has nothing to fear, the dog is caged, and the man has fire power to boot, but his internal drive is to pet the doggie and give him some treats, but he knows he shouldn't even get close because the dog will go aggro.

In a nutshell.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

I'll agree, assuming they think like us.

Another thought after dealing with some ATS members: Why would they come and attempt to teach us and share, when some of us are willing ignore facts, some of us going so far as to not even read other posts or bits of information based on their bias?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

if i was the man i would only feed and free the dog if i felt it could e trusted(which would take time). If thought the dog was a lost cause i would put it out of its misery, im assuming if its caged and no ones around its not getting feed

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I relate humans and aliens to the pilgrims and the Indians. Humans being the pilgrims and aliens being the Indians.

Assuming aliens would think like us, I'd stay far, far away from Earth.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
I relate humans and aliens to the pilgrims and the Indians. Humans being the pilgrims and aliens being the Indians.

Assuming aliens would think like us, I'd stay far, far away from Earth.

definitely the other way around, the aliens are the pilgrims with their more advanced technology, and we are the trusting indians with our bows and arrows.

Pilgrims: " don`t mind us we just want a little bit of your land, we won`t cause you no trouble, honest. we`ll even pay you for the land, here take these shiney beads and some blankets"

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
An then there's the aliens that like to get kinky and molest the dog; impregnate the dog, stick things up the dog's poop hole.

I wonder what's going on there?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We must be better a entertainment, that is why they keep watching us

Would be funny if they start crap then sit back and watch what we do, kinda like teasing a cat with a laser pointer

That kinda fun never gets old

top topics

join