It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama warns Egypt: Are you an ally or an enemy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm still wondering why the protests were carried out on 9/11 and conveniently after the POTUS nominations. Is this the first of the plays to portray a much stronger existing POTUS before the elections? I mean the video was posted sometime in june/july timeframe from most of the links and thread that I have read so far. Just curious.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i just realised...obama cant be seen to say much as he might lose votes...hmmmmm

i guess he made cinton address the situation.....nice to see clinton talking sense, i guess theres a first time for everything lol

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Your source does not seem credible.

And your's are?
Please stop drinking the Kool-aid,,,

I suppose you believe these news reports also then.

Carney: Protests not directed at the United States

freebeacon.com...

U.S. rebuts British report on Libya

www.politico.com...

WHITE HOUSE: NO ADVANCE WARNING

www.breitbart.com...

They don't want you to know the truth,,,, Obama and his Administration,,,, did not pay attention, they ignored warning because,,,,,, Now read this carefully,,,,,,

FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease...

Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America's relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
Obama gave them an ultimatum!!

A warning>?

First he doesn't know if America and Egypt are allies
then he gives them a warning after his masters briefed him.

Why didn't he tell them to eat sand and their not getting another damn dime!!

This empty suit named Obama is flip flopping
like a fish out of water.
edit on 13-9-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

This empty suit named Obama is flip flopping like a fish out of water.

My Friend,,,, you may have said,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I seen the same clip and Obama wasn't warning anyone! He said...I don't think Egypt is an ally, but I don't think their an enemy either. They just elected a young new government trying to find their way..let's see what they'll do.

The title of this thread is soooo mis- leading....

I think it's true...the big lesson for 2012... Don't believe everything you read!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

It seems like you are trying to deflect from the subject. You post articles written about a bogus news piece and that is supposed to be proof?
Nice try but it proves nothing except you are willing to believe anything a crap British paper prints with no evidence.

I think you are the last person that should be talking about drinking cool aid.

I like the statement that was made “shoot first and aim later” seems like you prescribe to that way of thinking as well.

Do I think there was a threat made for the anniversary of 9/11 you bet. There are probably threats made every year the question is what are they calling a credible source?

Having served at a embassy myself I know there are always threats and I know the people that are at those embassies are the ones who know better than anyone whether or not it would be credible or not. The argument you are trying to make is total crap and most sane people know this.

The discussion that should be going on right now should be about how to prevent or defend against future attacks because there will be more attacks sooner or later that is just the way the world is. So get your head out of the sand.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Obama doesn't have a clue about any issue that the Commander in Chief should have. While our embassy burned to the ground, Obama partied with Beyoncé and Jay-Z. He is not interested in performing the duties required of POTUS, but he certainly knows how to party. Foreign affairs bore him, just as a high school dropout would be bored by a science lecture given by a Nobel Prize winner. He is only interested in one thing- getting 4 more years to be able to party, and take vacations to Hawaii. This guy is a no-show POTUS. Of course, Romney is not prize either. Write in Ron Paul, and let them know that you vote "neither of the above". Our system is totally broken, and needs to be completely overhauled, but it won't happen from within. At some point, enough Americans will understand that they are being bent over and you-know-what.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join