It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Facts the MSM are Distorting About Romney's Response to Embassy Attacks!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by anon72

Originally posted by anon72
Exactly how did Romney Screw up? Seriously.

He showed a HUGE error in judgment, by sticking his nose into a situation about which he knew nothing. (He doesn't yet get security briefings)

Apparently Obama no longer receives briefing either... and he has the clearance AND the DUTY!!!

Obama attends Security Briefings less than 50% of the time!

A convenient ommission, by the way...

MSM False Narrative Exposed + Failed Obama Foreign Policies = President Mitt Romney

Giving the Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 Billion was a foolish endeavor.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Romney made the biggest mistake you can make. He started making statements before he knew what was going on. Now I get he is desperate and the campaign has not been going well so he rolled the dice and came up looking bad. I do not think he would do this as President but, the perception is he declares things before he knows whats going on. He no doubt knew that this could south on him but, I suppose when you know your going down you take big chances and hope it pays off. In this case it did not. This is less about bad judgement and more about desperation. Although he does seem to have the bad luck to always being saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Well bad luck or bad advisors.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Romney made the biggest mistake you can make. He started making statements before he knew what was going on. Now I get he is desperate and the campaign has not been going well so he rolled the dice and came up looking bad. I do not think he would do this as President but, the perception is he declares things before he knows whats going on. He no doubt knew that this could south on him but, I suppose when you know your going down you take big chances and hope it pays off. In this case it did not. This is less about bad judgement and more about desperation. Although he does seem to have the bad luck to always being saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Well bad luck or bad advisors.

Romney did the right thing.

He exposed Obamas weakness for appeasing our enemies.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Indigo5
NOW...reporters discussing how to get a straight answer out of politician is considered an "Attack"????

It wasn't that they were discussing how to get a straight answer. That would be fine. It was the fact that they all decided to stick on a subject and ask the same question over and over even after it was clearly answered. It was an attack against a republican by the left wing MSM.

It was not an attack, it was a strategy to get the guy to
Give a real answer, not a Palin type answer.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

NOW...reporters discussing how to get a straight answer out of politician is considered an "Attack"????

It wasn't that they were discussing how to get a straight answer. That would be fine. It was the fact that they all decided to stick on a subject and ask the same question over and over even after it was clearly answered. It was an attack against a republican by the left wing MSM.

They ambushed President George W. Bush all the time.

This is nothing new. This time they got caught.

It was good practice for President Mitt Romney. He will be standing in the White House

Briefing Room very soon.

------------------
Obama's response to embassy attacks? Go to Las Vegas.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

With each passing day it is clear the MSM and Obama are hand in hand.

YEPPERS ... check this out - MSM Reporters Caught on Open Mic Planning Attack on Romney

The Right Scoop reports that unnamed mainstream media journalists were caught on a live mic coordinating hostile questions for Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney before his press conference today on the U.S. embassy attacks.

Their goal was to make sure that no question would address the substance of the crisis but instead put Romney on the defensive about made-up mistakes in his criticism of President Obama. In the event, six out of the seven questions were almost exactly the same, all questioning Romney for his supposed mistake. (Romney handled the questions very well.)

I know the concept of journalism is lost on a lot of Americans, but this is their JOB. They are SUPPOSED to ask difficult questions and challenge politicians!

If this is what constitutes an "attack" - asking hard questions of someone running for presidency - then you might as well pack up your freedoms of the press right now.

Let me guess, it's okay when it's something you agree with, but when it's a Republican being asked the hard questions it miraculously becomes an "attack"!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Most of the so called reporters are - DNC Hacks -.

Everybody knows that.

Exhibit A: George Stephanopolous ABC News

(Wait a minute, didn't he work for the Clinton administration?)

-----------
The problem is that the MSM has outstanding competition - Fox News-.

They no longer have a monopoly.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

YEPPERS ... check this out - MSM Reporters Caught on Open Mic Planning Attack on Romney

The Right Scoop reports that unnamed mainstream media journalists were caught on a live mic coordinating hostile questions for Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney before his press conference today on the U.S. embassy attacks.

Their goal was to make sure that no question would address the substance of the crisis but instead put Romney on the defensive about made-up mistakes in his criticism of President Obama. In the event, six out of the seven questions were almost exactly the same, all questioning Romney for his supposed mistake. (Romney handled the questions very well.)

I know the concept of journalism is lost on a lot of Americans, but this is their JOB. They are SUPPOSED to ask difficult questions and challenge politicians!

If this is what constitutes an "attack" - asking hard questions of someone running for presidency - then you might as well pack up your freedoms of the press right now.

Let me guess, it's okay when it's something you agree with, but when it's a Republican being asked the hard questions it miraculously becomes an "attack"!

What gets me is the questions weren't that hard to begin with. Pretty much clarification questions.

I cannot believe what I am seeing on this very thread. The blatant disregard for reality in the OP and supporting crew. I left the GOP back in '03 but for some twisted reason I wish I would have stayed because I feel like I am missing out on some sort of crappy talking points newsletter. I feel I am missing out on great outhouse material. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Hard questions... pfft.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Indigo5

The MSM strategy was expected.

- Ambush Mitt Romney -

- Toss Obama Softball Questions -

Maybe nobody will notice?

OOPS! They got caught!

Reporter to Romney; "What is the basis of your foreign policy?"

Romney to Reporter; "My foreign policy is foreign policy"

Eurisko to ATS; "That danged MSM liberal media throwing Mitt gotcha questions"

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

The MSM got caught by a - hot mic - planning the ambush of Mitt Romney.

Asking the same question over and over.

I saw the press conference.

-----------

Are you trying to rewrite history???

Nice try.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The MSM got caught by a - hot mic - planning the ambush of Mitt Romney.

Asking the same question over and over.

I saw the press conference.

-----------

Are you trying to rewrite history???

Nice try.

Trying to get a straight answer out of the guy is not a crime

Don't be butt hurt

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The press conference went very well.

Mitt Romney appeared very presidential.

Criticism was right on target. - Stop appeasing our enemies. -

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The press conference went very well.

Mitt Romney appeared very presidential.

Criticism was right on target. - Stop appeasing our enemies. -

Who is my enemy?

Romney doesn't know my enemy
edit on 15-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Romney did the right thing.

He exposed Obamas weakness for appeasing our enemies.

Oh of course because if he was President he would not continue the aid programs we have to Egypt that have been going on for three decades. Yeah right. Only one group is keeping the Muslim Brotherhood in check and that is the military. You take away their aid and then they have only one horse to back, the Brotherhood. Nobody is stupid enough to think that is a good idea. And interesting that you call Egypy an enemy. Romney screwed up and came off looking like a tool. I am pretty sure with the reaction from GOP leadership they will be making sure he does not do it again.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What statement did hew make that was wrong? Give me the exact quote and an explanation of how he was wrong,

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound…

They already planned out how he would sound before he responded. That is the very definition of an attack. It did not matter if Romney made sense, they already planned to make him sound a certain way regardless of he he actually sounded.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

There is a difference between asking the hard question, which by the way what hard question has been asked of Obama lately, and deciding how a person sounds BEFORE they answer.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound…

They already decided EXACTLY how they would make Romney look BEFORE he answered.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

It's to be expected from the MSM. -Ambush the republicans-

Forget about the Romney statement. Just complain about the tone.

------------
At the same time assist the White House run with their - False Narrative -.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We need to hear more from Romney on the mess Obama has created in the middle east. He is actually a Presidential candidate and America needs to know his position.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join