It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palm Springs CA, Take a look at this phote my son took

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

MrInquisitive

Thanks for your reply, your account of this event was what I wanted as mention, some sort of an more informed explanation of what this could be... is why I put this into the Gray Area.

I lean towards those the have given good insight as to what this presumed to be.
I just fine it very careless to launch such a device for just a test so to speak in presume controled area.
Not trying to be a bonehead about it, just need to know is all I'm after....
Thanks again for your input.
Jesse

edit on 14-9-2012 by jessemole because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here are the pics I took. I live on the NM/AZ border.
www.facebook.com...
edit on 14-9-2012 by Dj Refuesal because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

MrInquisitive
You know as well as I to ask for more information from the Military would be pointless on this test after they have given their all ready explanation.

It would take someone on the inside to leak out a different cause.(if there is one..test or otherwise) They would put themself in danger in doing so.

How they conducted previous test in the far past, I thought this has change for well given reasons.
Their Motto is a good concept, but I think we know there is some wiggle room on that one! Just saying.

I continue to enjoy your thoughts! As well as your humor on other replies towards members.
But I will say this, I don't have a photo of an event that I seen that would be a positive one that would convince you
of a non made made craft. But as the saying goes, no photo.. never happen. But it remains within my Gray matter
and that pictures remains there. As well as many others.

I reall I replyed to Antar thread many years ago on her UFO Forum regarding this.

Enjoy the rest of the story!

Jesse

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I saw this on www.spaceweather.com and remembered reading your thread...See the link for more info and pics..

The test proceeded as follows: A Juno rocket was launched from Fort Wingate in Gallup, New Mexico. This served as the target for another missile, the Patriot Advanced Capability 3 interceptor, launched shortly thereafter from White Sands. A press release from White Sands confirmed the test and stated that "the

Spaceweather.com

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Great research!!!I love when somebody is able to dig up the answers for us. s & f for you! Nice work

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

1st guess - missile because it reminds me of the pictures I saw somewhere here on ATS of a missile test.

2nd guess - fast flying seagull (joke)

3rd guess - swamp gas - what goes up, must come down (another joke)

4th guess - dunno

Edit - oops, looks like they figured it out.
edit on 14/9/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I live about 20 miles from WSMR and this kind of thing goes on almost daily. It is a missile launch, they do it all the time.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by intrptr
You guys do realize that the Patriot missile is an anti-missile missile? The same one used on Iraqi Scuds that rained down in Desert Storm.

If there were to be a war (a real shooting war), these missiles will defend the west coast from incoming ballistic missiles launched from subs somewhere in the pacific ocean. Just one aspect of the total defense of the US west coast, these would be seen to streak in profusion if there were any incoming warheads.

No, I didn't realize that Iran had ballistic missile armed submarines that were menacing the eastern Pacific Ocean. But I'll be sure to put on my tinfoil skull cap and watch out for them now. And might I recommend a good re-education camp to you?

Iran? How'd you make that leap? Any missile defense aimed at the pacific is just maybe in case (in case you haven't been told) of incoming from the Russians or Chinese....

Edit: By the way, I am older enough to remember the west coast missile defense system Nike. You know, before current technology when they tipped these with nukes. Heres a look:

That is Angel Island and the Golden Gate bridge in the background.
Heres another:

Things haven't changed except the shoot down technology of modern computers. But you know that already...
I don't think these were deployed to defend against Iran back then either.
edit on 14-9-2012 by intrptr because: Edit: added content.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

I lived in Central Cali for many years. Saw several "shot's" from Vandenberg. Clearly this is a missile shot.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I live here in the desert in California, and i was listening to the Bill Handle show. A guy called in reporting the same exact thing during the afternoon. That would make it two reports of that at different times. Thats pretty freaky.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by interupt42
LOL that there are 3 flags and a star already given to this post despite that the premise for the post (the picture) hasn't been provided.

Note not knocking the OP and I know he is working on it. but why would anyone give a star or flag to a post that is incomplete?

edit on 13-9-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

Hmmm... Well, I personally consider myself to be one of the least intelligent, and most ignorant members here. But..... I can think of a few reasons.

Maybe a few people know this member either personally or through ATS contact and do not believe that this person would make something up, so they are showing their support for a friend who is having a rough start on their thread.

Maybe someone who lives in the area saw something similar and decided to give their support for that reason, trusting that a photo would be forthcoming.

Some members here may have a form of OCD where they have to give a flag to every thread they read. I personally will give a thread a flag if its at a certain number, or if my flag will bring it to a certain number, of if the person seems nice and they have 0 or very few flags, I will give them one.

Ok I came up with 3 possible reasons why someone would do that... And that's me, a flat out retard among geniuses here....like you! Surely someone as competent in the realm of intellect as yourself who feels their intellectual prowess to be at a level which allows them to criticize the behavior of others must have a full encyclopaedia of reasons!

Must be an off day for you... Or maybe just beginner's luck for me! No worries, I'm sure you'll be back at it full stride in no time!

Well it looks like we identified one of the poster that gave a star to this post before it was even completed.

BTW like I said I wasn't bashing the OP and it wasn't an off day for me. The question was rhetorical in nature, Sorry if you took it so personally as that was not my intentions.

edit on 14-9-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You owe me one minute of my time, looking at blurry lights. This must be the first time you or your son used a camera.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

LOL that there are 3 flags and a star already given to this post despite that the premise for the post (the picture) hasn't been provided.

Note not knocking the OP and I know he is working on it. but why would anyone give a star or flag to a post that is incomplete?

edit on 13-9-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by imagineering

Note not knocking the OP and I know he is working on it. but why would anyone give a star or flag to a post the is incomplete?

You just said what I was thinking. Ive seen for more complete and researched threads made that have recieved allot less attention. Lame!
edit on 13-9-2012 by imagineering because: spell check

Seriously will you all grow up. People star and flag for different reason.

1 the OP has been a long time member.
2 its obvious the OP is working hard to get the image up.
3 the OP has been kind enough to share personal information.
4 The topic is important to those who flagged it.
5 your an idiot if you only read threads that have been flagged and stared, your missing out on so much.

OP Thanks for this, you never know someone might come along with a similar sighting. even though some members think its useless and pointless, most of us here know that one sighting or encounter could link to someone else's.

Love and harmony
Whateva

I guess you gave the second Star before the post was completed. We just need to identify the third person.

Good intellectual argument by calling people idiots based on your assumption and not facts .

Who said anyone came and looked at this thread because of the flags and stars, nice assumption? Especially when it only had 3 flags

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
hey that was seen here in Phoenix!:O

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Photo or it didn't happen!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
I trust I did this right..

If not I will try again!

Jesse

Looks like a complete composite.

I only adjusted thresholds.

Optical illusions abound. The only question now is, is this thing incoming or outbound.

Its hard to tell on this one boys.
edit on 14-9-2012 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

In fact, look at the bottom of the light source, it is much brighter, and appears to be in the FOREFRONT, and overlapping the higher dispersed particles, that appear to be in the upper atmosphere.

THIS IS INCOMING.

Probably taken out right before it penetrated the atmosphere, in space, and fell out of orbit a burning mess.

That is what it appears to be, if in fact this thing is a projectile of any sort terrestrial, or extraterrestrial.

Other alternatives are energy weapons, and exotic phenomena, but im leaning towards an incoming projectile of Human origin.
edit on 14-9-2012 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Probably the same reason people would give you stars for making a completely useless post... yawn.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Earthdude.. uncertain what you may mean by this... my Son was heading to work, it was dark at this time.
While speaking to his mother, he said by surprise, What is that??!!! Mom said what? West of me a hugh lighted object.. Take a picture, just hang up.. show me. Looking close a the photo provided, he was still rolling..
Cat like reflex I think..dispite the camera. To take a quick turn off any CA, roadway,, your in a bad spot.
Just a thought! Thanks for the reply!
Now do better!
Jesse

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Ditto on your 4th choice..

Active minds are good.. when they what to be!
Thanks for your time.

Jesse

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It must be Zeus chucking a canny of funstring that burst in mid-air!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join