Palm Springs CA, Take a look at this phote my son took

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

I'm no missile expert. I have no idea why they didn't warn ahead of time or why there was no concern about safety. I asked myself those questions when I read the article. I'm sure they could be answered with a Google search but I'll let someone else take over that if they're curious.

I believe it was a missile. If you don't, then what was it? You said you refuse to believe it was man-made, a meteor, or falling debris. So, I'm assuming you mean it is a ufo and won't accept any other answer. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Taken at 0630 Mountain Time, Nucla CO, looking due south. Missile traveled diagonally upwards from bottom right to upper left. The brighter end of the contrail (bottom right) was the point of origin.
edit on 13-9-2012 by lokomotiv23 because: Unable to get URL link to photo to work.
edit on 13-9-2012 by lokomotiv23 because: Unable to get URL link to photo to work.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lokomotiv23

Wish I could answer that for you.. I was not there, I'm in Michigan, my Son normally calls on his way to work amost most every morning, mid conversion he was attempting to discribe this event when it was taking place.

I think there is more to it that was explained.
Just my take... thanks for asking!

Jesse
edit on 13-9-2012 by jessemole because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

Much obliged! I agree, in that there would seem to be more to this than what is stated in the official story line. While I've no doubt that there was a missile (or missiles) involved, what I saw with my own eyes does not jibe with a launch originating on terra firma. I'm at a loss to explain what I saw in mundane terms...(shrugs)...best way to put it is that it looked like it was fired from a wormhole. Crazy? On the face of it, yes, but it appeared that suddenly, roughly 10-15 degrees above the horizon in clear skies at sunrise.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Nor I when it comes to military equipment. However, the risk to attempt such a test over US soil begs to question why??
I see it decending, some see it the differently...

I recall a incedent and few others of film taken in Norway that is similar.

I wish there was a complete vid from start to finish..

If it was a test by Military... that would be on file. show me that recording, and I will be shut down on a agruement.
Testing a Patriot weapon here... thats hard to take, if we were to test our ability to take down any threats... there is a different shore line to that.

UFO... premature to say.

I know what I have seen during the 58 years on earth starting at 7 years old.
Different topic..
Different forum!
Thanks for asking!

Jesse

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Tport17, thanks for that link...www.azfamily.com...

I just fine it amazing that if this was a failed test,or success, that device(missle) would not be in a million parts, or exploded remotely above test range, it should not travel over three States.. before it's complete destruction. Controlled test... humm...plus take a very close look at the point of this plume, you can see this object remains there.
Based on the distance this was taken from... this remains to be a hugh object. where did it go afterwards. Vaporized?
but still.. there is some questions to remain on this said test.
Or nouthing here move along excuse.

Could there be a photo/vid taken by SkyLab, Nasa, of such a event.. If it was that important of a test, I'd would be in position to want to see it from above. Just for the results.

I know it's out there, most answers remain there for some to ask.. not convinced yet on this one as of now.

Just a thought, diferent concept.

Thanks for your efforts and insight.

Jesse

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoshibesto
I live in las Vegas and also saw this. (only able to send through photobucket. Not sure how to upload.)

i770.photobucket.com...

i770.photobucket.com...

i770.photobucket.com...

There are three objects in the air above the contrail, they are visible in the first and third photo.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
LOL that there are 3 flags and a star already given to this post despite that the premise for the post (the picture) hasn't been provided.

Note not knocking the OP and I know he is working on it. but why would anyone give a star or flag to a post that is incomplete?
edit on 13-9-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

Hmmm... Well, I personally consider myself to be one of the least intelligent, and most ignorant members here. But..... I can think of a few reasons.

Maybe a few people know this member either personally or through ATS contact and do not believe that this person would make something up, so they are showing their support for a friend who is having a rough start on their thread.

Maybe someone who lives in the area saw something similar and decided to give their support for that reason, trusting that a photo would be forthcoming.

Some members here may have a form of OCD where they have to give a flag to every thread they read. I personally will give a thread a flag if its at a certain number, or if my flag will bring it to a certain number, of if the person seems nice and they have 0 or very few flags, I will give them one.

Ok I came up with 3 possible reasons why someone would do that... And that's me, a flat out retard among geniuses here....like you! Surely someone as competent in the realm of intellect as yourself who feels their intellectual prowess to be at a level which allows them to criticize the behavior of others must have a full encyclopaedia of reasons!

Must be an off day for you... Or maybe just beginner's luck for me! No worries, I'm sure you'll be back at it full stride in no time!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i don`t buy the official story. Launching "test" missiles into civilian airspace over america without any kind of fore warning just doesn`t sound true to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

Did you see the event from start to finish? I suspect you did not, and therefore really do not have the right to engage in petty character assassination, because if you did see the event from start to finish (which I did), then you might be a bit perplexed as well. It was almost certainly a missile launch...but it was almost certainly not launched in the manner reported on by the media.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm just begging to know, "if" this was a "missile" launch test, where would it had landed by now and why? What are we preparing for or are these guys just wanted to see something fly in the sky?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I actually also witnessed this event(start to finish). Scared the crap out of me, I knew right away it was a missile and was waiting for a bright flash then to be instantly vaporized.
Anyways what was strange was the spiral patter it was moving in. I guess they "launched" it going south then at the last point it turns due west then the contrail disappears. Do missiles usually spiral like that?
Also arent ballistic missiles fired from the ground?

They claim it is a Juno ballistic missile. Why are they using missiles from the 60's?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

You need to understand, the US military has been launching test missles over airbases and other areas since we got Werner Von Braun in '45. Happens every week. And they don't fire them over civillian airspace, you do realize as any pilot would there are vast swathes of military only airspace across the entire country. just saying your point is false, what you or I "believe" means nothing to do with reality. Just saying Boss.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

Simple, the Juno missile is an out of date piece of hardware but still functioning making it perfect to be used for target practice.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I reframe in flashing White Hot on this reply.. considering you my fellow poster have no clue.
Inslut me all you want, however it was really over the top by mentioning my Son..

I think you get the crux of this reply, plus those that have mention your demeanor as well.

Jesse

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

LOL that there are 3 flags and a star already given to this post despite that the premise for the post (the picture) hasn't been provided.

Note not knocking the OP and I know he is working on it. but why would anyone give a star or flag to a post that is incomplete?
edit on 13-9-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by imagineering

Note not knocking the OP and I know he is working on it. but why would anyone give a star or flag to a post the is incomplete?

You just said what I was thinking. Ive seen for more complete and researched threads made that have recieved allot less attention. Lame!
edit on 13-9-2012 by imagineering because: spell check

Seriously will you all grow up. People star and flag for different reason.

1 the OP has been a long time member.
2 its obvious the OP is working hard to get the image up.
3 the OP has been kind enough to share personal information.
4 The topic is important to those who flagged it.
5 your an idiot if you only read threads that have been flagged and stared, your missing out on so much.

OP Thanks for this, you never know someone might come along with a similar sighting. even though some members think its useless and pointless, most of us here know that one sighting or encounter could link to someone else's.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar, I was thinking along the same lines. I am also guessing they will have many more of these, so people will get used to seeing similar things and brush them off

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join