It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the elite know something we don't: There is no final judgement?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

This is an international large group of people in the highest places who consider themselves better than the common folks.

You're right. And I'm one of 'em. But we're not the same one's you're talking about because we actually matter. Most of the "common" folk put "God" and money on the same pedestal. One that's above them in the sense that people put so much stock in them in their own way, that they forget about the real world around them. Religious people spend so much time preparing for eternity that most forget to live in the here and now, and the money hungry among us buy their way through it all with numbers that are on pieces of paper. They're both delusional, and at the end of the day we all sit back and wonder why sh** doesn't get done. Some people are so blind it amazes me that they can walk upright.

Can it be that they are so stupid to choose money, fame and/or power for the little time they dwell on earth..... ?

Yes. It can be and it is. But do you know the difference between people who who use money to judge people and "God" to judge people? None.

You're using God to judge those who use money to judge you. You're both in the same pit of despair IMO.

Any ideas..?

Yeah, here's a novel idea, put down your Bible and your pocketbook, go out and volunteer your time to help those less fortunate than you. If you're on a computer right now, trust me, there are those less fortunate than you. Look them in the eye, live on their level for at least part of the day, do something to make them feel better about themselves and just.......be their friend. And if you can muster the courage, don't judge them while you're being nice. You can make all the money you want, go to church and say God approves of you making an honest living all you want.........helping others for the sake of it is about as honest as you can get bro.

And at the end of the day, a honest mans pillow is his peace of mind.

(Sorry, but I have a sun induced migraine right now and I'm in a mood.) I think I'm nocturnal by nature.)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Whoa, whoa. What do you mean, you're one of them?

Yeah, here's a novel idea, put down your Bible and your pocketbook, go out and volunteer your time to help those less fortunate than you. If you're on a computer right now, trust me, there are those less fortunate than you. Look them in the eye, live on their level for at least part of the day, do something to make them feel better about themselves and just.......be their friend. And if you can muster the courage, don't judge them while you're being nice. You can make all the money you want, go to church and say God approves of you making an honest living all you want.........helping others for the sake of it is about as honest as you can get bro.

And at the end of the day, a honest mans pillow is his peace of mind.

I'll drink to that, my friend.
edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well I consider the Law of One and the implications of more than one body/mind/spirit complex here in waves from Orion and Mars to include Atlantis souls.
yes in the lawofone series 29 session says just that they have a direct line to the infinite creator if they chose to use it. But as we are all one, service to self is also service for others samething if we are all one.

ref. www.lawofone.info...
edit on 09/02/12 by Iwannaknow2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 09/02/12 by Iwannaknow2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Whoa, whoa. What do you mean, you're one of them?

One of "them", meaning of the "elite" class of people who are better than most others in the way we view the world and the people in it. Trust me, I'm not alone in my views and it wouldn't matter if I had a billion dollars in my account. My ethics are staying put.

I don't judge people. I don't see differences. I see similarities and the vast majority of people are similar in that they do see differences. Differences of opinions, political, religious and monetary beliefs to the point where they let it all divide them and keep them from learning all they can about each other. And that ignorance, that method of becoming shortsighted, is going to keep them devolving, notevolving.

I understand people are different. That's basic and I do get it. But people take those differences too personally to where they let them divide each other and, as a result, keep everyone at odds with each other. But..........that's their problem I guess. It certainly isn't mine. Just a suggestion here, but whatever your personal views of the world are, keep them behind closed doors where personal issues belong. When you step outside, put your business hat on and remember that there's a difference between being personable and being personal. Practice principles before personalities and you might be surprised at how effectively this world can actually be run. And this goes for everyone in every corner of the globe.

The sooner people get out of their own little personal view of the world and realize that we're all in the same boat and that we are all either sinking or swimming together, the sooner we can all actually get somewhere instead of swimming in circles trying to outpace each other. The sooner people grow up the sooner they can go up.

But until that time comes, you're damn right that me and people like me are going to view ourselves as better than it all because, simply put..............we are. We implement solutions to a lot of problems that others don't see because they want to keep debating issues because, I guess, it makes them feel smart. Like they're actually accomplishing something by simply talking about it. Meanwhile the other side, us, feels like we're beating our collective heads against a wall trying to get people to wake the f**k up. The other half of our time is spent solving our problems, which others can plainly see, but refuse to accept because it doesn't fall into their personal/world view. Pathetic at best.

But go ahead, I guess, and keep your methods of getting nowhere. ( Not you personally, just saying) One day you're going to wake up and see me and mine miles ahead of you and wonder why we didn't wait for you. Sorry, life's too short. Go cry in your coffee about it but come come bitchin' to us. We tried.

Anyway, that's what I mean when I say I'm part of the elite. And trust me.......I'm not the only one.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You're right. And I'm one of 'em. But we're not the same one's you're talking about because we actually matter. Most of the "common" folk put "God" and money on the same pedestal. One that's above them in the sense that people put so much stock in them in their own way, that they forget about the real world around them. Religious people spend so much time preparing for eternity that most forget to live in the here and now, and the money hungry among us buy their way through it all with numbers that are on pieces of paper. They're both delusional, and at the end of the day we all sit back and wonder why sh** doesn't get done. Some people are so blind it amazes me that they can walk upright.

Most of the "religious" people I know don't come near putting God and money on the same pedestal. Some volunteer the their time to help those outcast by society , and others do their best with the time and the little money they have.

To judge all religious people so harshly is unwise, for there are many good and kind souls with a deep faith in God, that belong to religious organizations.

Yes. It can be and it is. But do you know the difference between people who who use money to judge people and "God" to judge people? None. You're using God to judge those who use money to judge you. You're both in the same pit of despair IMO.

and so the cycle of judgement continues,judging the ones who judge those who judge others..(we are guilty of judging, and sometimes judgement is needed)

Yeah, here's a novel idea, put down your Bible and your pocketbook, go out and volunteer your time to help those less fortunate than you. If you're on a computer right now, trust me, there are those less fortunate than you. Look them in the eye, live on their level for at least part of the day, do something to make them feel better about themselves and just.......be their friend. And if you can muster the courage, don't judge them while you're being nice. You can make all the money you want, go to church and say God approves of you making an honest living all you want.........helping others for the sake of it is about as honest as you can get bro. And at the end of the day, a honest mans pillow is his peace of mind.

Great ideas, that we should all aspire to. Those that I know that do this very thing, are "common religious" people with nothing to profit, and live very modest lives materially, and have no desire for great material gain.
There are also more affluent "religious folk" who do much to help those less fortunate, and I think they need to be acknowledged as well. I am speaking of all types of religions.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Originally posted by arpgme
So in order to prove to yourself that your belief is true, you just look at an opposing group.

Any group can use the same excuse saying that there is a so-called "evil" opposing group and therefore their belief must be true...

You ignore all of the links I sent you about the illuminati actually FORCING Christianity on others...

How much sense would it actually make to try to prove something to myself that I already KNOW to be a fact?

THAT is exactly how much sense your first sentence makes to me...

The bit about "Any group can use the same excuse..." makes equally as much sense which is typically what happens when you trade in the truth for a bunch of LIES.

Concerning your rant: "ignore all of the links I sent..."

The thread that you are talking about I assume here shows no such links.

Nor does my U2U list show ANY message from you (just checked).

Just in case anyone is wondering what I am talking about:

Originally posted by arpgme
"The illuminati worked hard to spread Christianity.

Originally posted by Murgatroid
To be quite honest, that is one of the most bizarre things I have EVER read on ATS...
Do you have a source for this, maybe a little evidence?

I suspect that you are confusing Religion with Christianity like most others do.

Even most Christians are unaware that Religion and Christianity are totally opposed to each other.

The Illuminati worked hard to spread RELIGION, but they HATE God.

They are mortal enemies with God AND Christianity.

Anyone can find links between Religion and TPTB and this is likely what you are referring to.

I am guessing you have NO earthly idea what makes Religion and Christianity different.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

These people as they are called (Jews)may have no choice in that they are compelled to create this One World Government and Global E -money . They have been chosen to do this very thing . Remember the Judas of the bible who betrayed Jesus . The deed that these Elite is carrying out is just as important . Those things that they are doing were predestined to happen in the bible and bring us to the Great Tribulation . The Chosen people the Jews were chosen to bring about both sides of Gods plan . There are Jews faithful to God and Jews who serve another . This is nothing new , remember the golden calf . The Lord is in control of all . Isaiah 45 verse 7 says it best .

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Most of the "religious" people I know don't come near putting God and money on the same pedestal. Some volunteer the their time to help those outcast by society , and others do their best with the time and the little money they have.

To judge all religious people so harshly is unwise, for there are many good and kind souls with a deep faith in God, that belong to religious organizations.

Then, with all due respect, your experiences have been different then mine. Actually though, that wasn't really the point I was trying to make. I was comparing people who use God to judge, with people who use money to judge people. "If your beliefs aren't the same as mine, you're not as good as I am"......." If your bank account isn't comparable to mine, you're not as good as I am". Same mindset IMO.

do you know the difference between people who who use money to judge people and "God" to judge people? None. You're using God to judge those who use money to judge you. You're both in the same pit of despair IMO.

and so the cycle of judgement continues, judging the ones who judge those who judge others..(we are guilty of judging, and sometimes judgement is needed)

That wasn't a judgement call as much as it was a simple opinion. I didn't cross the line into personal accusations. There is nothing really personal or judgmental about my views of them. They're practical opinions if anything.

Yeah, here's a novel idea, put down your Bible and your pocketbook, go out and volunteer your time to help those less fortunate than you. If you're on a computer right now, trust me, there are those less fortunate than you. Look them in the eye, live on their level for at least part of the day, do something to make them feel better about themselves and just.......be their friend. And if you can muster the courage, don't judge them while you're being nice. You can make all the money you want, go to church and say God approves of you making an honest living all you want.........helping others for the sake of it is about as honest as you can get bro. And at the end of the day, a honest mans pillow is his peace of mind.

Great ideas, that we should all aspire to. Those that I know that do this very thing, are "common religious" people with nothing to profit, and live very modest lives materially, and have no desire for great material gain.
There are also more affluent "religious folk" who do much to help those less fortunate, and I think they need to be acknowledged as well. I am speaking of all types of religions.

Thank you sweetie, and.........I'd like to meet people like that. It would be refreshing and might actually help me restore some of my faith in people. I don't necessarily like the way I feel about certain things, but my experiences with people have led me to these points. This comes with living with your eyes wide open and not ignoring the bad parts of life or people. I'm not saying that you don't, I'm just saying that we've had different experiences. Let's just say that we've taken different roads to the same destination, have a cup of coffee and talk about it all. That's why I feel so strongly about doing good things because I've seen first hand what the other side gets you. Nowhere fast. And the people who keep wanting to do stupid and unproductive things? They see people like us as being weak and I see people like them as being stupid because, really, if you see goodness as being a weakness then I'm sorry, but...........you're stupid. Maybe your're right WW. Maybe we all judge to a certain point.

I know that my message can get lost in the method I present it and I am working on that, but I always feel like I have to have my guard up, you know?

Anyway, you're always good to talk to. You have a way of grounding the live wires I guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

These people as they are called (Jews)may have no choice in that they are compelled to create this One World Government and Global E -money .

We all have a choice in not doing negative things, regardless of your religious convictions. Some simply choose not to see that choice because they're blinded by their own interpretation of the Bible. And that, really, is the only difference between religions. Different interpretations of the same text or, at the very worst, different interpretations of texts that are variations of the same theme to accommodate different cultures. Look at the big picture. What you were quoting is going to be on par with everything else you quote and, as a result, is going to be your agenda. That's going to be your opinion of how to get to heaven. And I call it an opinion because you're going to have someone on the other side of the globe with a different interpretation who is going to be just as strongly convicted in that belief as you are with yours. And to top it all off, you have people like me who don't even take stock in the Bible. We do good things because we want to. Not because we're told.

None one of us are right or wrong. We're different. But some take those differences and cause problems with them, and that's why I believe I'm better then they are, a part of the true elite, because I simply don't do that. I don't have the stomach for it. That's where the line needs to be drawn. Admit that you have a difference of opinion and be done with it. If your opinions aren't in line with each other, don't associate with each other. It's that simple really. The only way to combat that end though is to not let your opinions of something be so absolute that you can't bend to get along with other people. That's no way to live.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Are you sure the 'Elite' is just part of our imagination that likes to connect dots where there wasn't any dots to connect to begin with. I'm not sure if anyone of us here understand how this World truly works. Therefore, I believe we cannot answer that question.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Just a suggestion here, but whatever your personal views of the world are, keep them behind closed doors where personal issues belong. When you step outside, put your business hat on and remember that there's a difference between being personable and being personal. Practice principles before personalities and you might be surprised at how effectively this world can actually be run. And this goes for everyone in every corner of the globe.

So, only you 'elite' type then can share your personal views of the world.

One of "them", meaning of the "elite" class of people who are better than most others in the way we view the world and the people in it.

But until that time comes, you're damn right that me and people like me are going to view ourselves as better than it all because, simply put..............we are.

One day you're going to wake up and see me and mine miles ahead of you and wonder why we didn't wait for you. Sorry, life's too short. Go cry in your coffee about it but come come bitchin' to us. We tried.

Tried to do what....be humble?

I don't judge people. I don't see differences

I see that. It must be lonely there at the top. Oh no, there are many like you.
Haven't you ever stopped to think that we are none of us better than another, and that we are all doing the same things but in different ways. You have thousands of comments that tell me you are no different than the rest, but only a legend in your own mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I like to keep an open mind about these types of things.... but one of my theories, brought on by several titanic doses of Albert Hoffman's problem child, is that we are all god. Everything you do to someone else, you do to yourself in another body. We are all one person interacting with ourselves in infinite ways over huge amounts of time, the perfect type of karma really. If you rape someone, you are raping yourself and experience it from both sides.

Hahaha I sure miss that winter of 2009.
edit on 13-9-2012 by shamanix2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
..".Do they know something about God we do not? "

no..they don't. Satan knows the "word" better than the best preacher, prophet, or Theology professor. THEY just serve their MASTER, satan, who has taught them the same ambitions he has, hate God, reach for power and money, and rule as a God. It's that simple really. The word is coming true more and more and NO ONE believes it now, as Satan planned it when he heard that every head shall bow and every knee shall bend and every mouth confess Jesus is Lord, he doesn't think he will, but he will, and they shall. It's there for you to learn too if you want to.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I have to agree with this post. They don't know what lies beyond this realm. No human being does. They just simply have an absurd sense of entitlement. They consider themselves the alpha males of society and will step on the weak to take what they want. Just because they are greedy sociopaths doesn't automatically mean that they understand the nature and origins of the universe.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

"Studies conducted by the Pew Research Center have found that, generally, poorer nations had a larger proportion of citizens who found religion to be very important than richer nations"

> education

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by zatara

Yes they know something about God, absolutely nothing is what they know of him, if they did and actually knew who he was and what he will do they'd be quaking in their shoes, they'd give all their money to the poor and be humble the rest of their lives. Ofcourse they don't serve Yahweh (or IEUE) Elohim a.k.a. Jesus the Christ, they serve Mammon (material wealth and money) which is why the system is so damned corrupt now, it's geared towards feeding their gluttonous selves more cash.
edit on 13-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Is this what you are trying to say? Not my preferred version, but I don't feel like typing it out.

Psalm 73

A Psalm of Asaph.
1 Truly God is good to the upright,*
to those who are pure in heart.
2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
my steps had nearly slipped.
3 For I was envious of the arrogant;
I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 For they have no pain;
their bodies are sound and sleek.
5 They are not in trouble as others are;
they are not plagued like other people.
6 Therefore pride is their necklace;
violence covers them like a garment.
7 Their eyes swell out with fatness;
their hearts overflow with follies.
8 They scoff and speak with malice;
loftily they threaten oppression.
9 They set their mouths against heaven,
and their tongues range over the earth.

10 Therefore the people turn and praise them,*
and find no fault in them.*
11 And they say, ‘How can God know?
Is there knowledge in the Most High?’
12 Such are the wicked;
always at ease, they increase in riches.
13 All in vain I have kept my heart clean
and washed my hands in innocence.
14 For all day long I have been plagued,
and am punished every morning.

15 If I had said, ‘I will talk on in this way’,
I would have been untrue to the circle of your children.
16 But when I thought how to understand this,
it seemed to me a wearisome task,
17 until I went into the sanctuary of God;
then I perceived their end.
18 Truly you set them in slippery places;
you make them fall to ruin.
19 How they are destroyed in a moment,
swept away utterly by terrors!
20 They are* like a dream when one awakes;
on awaking you despise their phantoms.

21 When my soul was embittered,
when I was pricked in heart,
22 I was stupid and ignorant;
I was like a brute beast towards you.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with you;
you hold my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
and afterwards you will receive me with honour.*
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength* of my heart and my portion for ever.

27 Indeed, those who are far from you will perish;
you put an end to those who are false to you.
28 But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord God my refuge,
to tell of all your works.

edit on 2012/9/14 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Well if some superior entity or God exists then they've hidden all the ancient knowledge from us and handed us a couple of bogus means of worship to mislead us. Perhaps they do worship in the right manner (Not including any of the lesser secret societies) whilst 'we' worship the negative or anti of the entity.

It's a crazy theory but Imagine only 150 of the 7 Billion + people on the planet going to a 'heaven' knowing humanity has been mislead by their forefathers.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Long time reader- first time post.

I would like to make a recommendation - if you can - try prayer for 30 days. Do it in secrecy and with sincerity. Speak to God as you would your father or mother, be respectful in prayer and be humble. Many people do not know how to pray – research it and find out. Find out what works best for you. Of course if you ask to win the lottery or to find a bag of money on the streets (lol) good luck with that. The same goes if you ask God to punish someone for their misdeeds – you are wasting your time.

Try to have a conversation and tell him what is on your mind. It might be hard at first but if you stick with it I think you will be surprised with the results.

If you want to find the one true God – he is easy to find and he is ALIVE. It is up to you if you truly want to find him.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I agree there is a group. Heres a hollywood movie about them.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Wrong; Karma is the result of the Law of Cause and Effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join