It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the elite know something we don't: There is no final judgement?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
They dont know squat except their own amibition.
But to be honest I'd have to say that there is NO right and NO wrong.. Only morality and opinions.
After all look at the governments of the world, they kill others and their own citizens then explain WHY it was / is neccesary to justify it being right, you KNOW its wrong but they say its right,

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
I am convinced that there is a group of people above the law. This is an international large group of people in the highest places who consider themselves better than the common folks. I also am convinced that these people worship for the "outside" the God most of us worship as a christian or muslim. But among themselves in secrecy worship something entirely different instead.

These powerful elite are willing to murder, steal and do anything to complete their agenda. They cause so much misery and death on this planet that I am asking myself the question....Do they know something about God we do not?

They have no fear for the well-being of their eternal soul. Did they not read that God will judge their works on earth in the end? These elite are mostly high educated people and have acces to everything there is to know about the word of God and yet...they behave as if He doesn't excist. They do not fear God.

Of course you do not need to fear God if you do not belief in God but it appears that many of these evil elite worship fallen angels....created by God? Now how does this fit altogether...? Can it be that they are so stupid to choose money, fame and/or power for the little time they dwell on earth.....there must be more to it..

Any ideas..?

Well, as I see it as a Christian, the END GAME was already written and NO MATTER what THEY think or believe, THEY LOSE !

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The answer to your questions can be given to you...

A lot of psychic, mediums, and people who connect with the other side can answer you.

There are answers out there.

Just keep looking for them.

Concepts like karma, learning and evolution of the soul, reincarnation, etc are very well consolidated.

But even the spirits that communicate with us are limited in their knowledge.

There seems to be a ladder to climb, a need to conquer knowledge, it is not given.

The mysteries about existence never end, isn't it fun?
edit on 14-9-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

No one has the answer.
This right here and right now is the answer.
Stay with the self and have no authority above it. You are the witness.

Let existence appear as it does and watch it.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You are stuck in the witness experience...

The watcher doesn't create.

Life is creation

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

You are stuck in the witness experience...

The watcher doesn't create.

Life is creation

Nothing has ever been created.
There is an appearance appearing presently but it is constantly changing and no one has to do anything for it to be this way. This is Gods image.
However, man makes (dreams) his own world in which he suffers.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

We are god undercovered and he is creating through us, joy and pain, but he never ceases to create.

I think you are afraid of life, life is creation, one day you will get over it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I am life. I am the way and i am the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

No, you only witness life...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Humans are scared of life because they invent dramas and horror stories in time. They believe they are the star of the show and they think they have to do it right, they look to the past and feel guilt and they look to the future and feel dread.
I am timeless being so have no fear.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

No, you only witness life...

I am the witness of the witness that witnesses existence.
I am the knower of being and non being.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Life is movement of energy, but a witness does not move energy, he is still, he doesn't receive or send energy, he is not involved in it, he is not life.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Life is movement of energy, but a witness does not move energy, he is still, he doesn't receive or send energy, he is not involved in it, he is not life.

But without the witness what would there be?

What is 'this'? Is 'this' life? Can you define life?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I have allready told you.

Life is movement of energy.

Give and receive, say, listen, give, take, etc etc etc

A witness is outside this movement of energy, he doesn't want to receive or give, he is a spectator, he doesn't want to be involved.

Why?

Afraid of it or he just don't like it...

Existence is to be loved and lived not just witnessed.

An opinion, though

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I have allready told you.

Life is movement of energy.

Give and receive, say, listen, give, take, etc etc etc

A witness is outside this movement of energy, he doesn't want to receive or give, he is a spectator, he doesn't want to be involved.

Why?

Afraid of it or he just don't like it...

Existence is to be loved and lived not just witnessed.

An opinion, though

It is all just appearing to happen. Even the 'doing' is just appearing to happen. But nothing can appear to happen without the appearance being known.
There is a belief in humans (what defines human is belief) that they are not part of the happening, there is a sense of separation that is felt, it makes life feel uneasy. They 'think' they can make it work if they do the right thing. When in fact there is nothing that they can 'do' to make it work. The wanting to make it work is what makes life hurt, it is the wanting that is suffering. It is all working by itself and it is amazing to witness.
To see and know life is to be. To want it to be different is to suffer.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I personally think they must definitely do not think about God as an almighty power. They will think of a creator as an enemy to their agenda.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In this moment all you are is the witness. In time (imagination) a person appears to be born - a dreamed up person with dreamed up imaginary worlds, all dreamed now in presence. There is no time so there is no person. Time and persons are all part of the dream that separates the whole into fragments which is great if understood to be that.
If this is not understood the dreaming feels like a nightmare.
Find the dreamer.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
We are all eternal beings. Our souls do not get destroyed. It took me a long time to figure it out but recently i have just realised that the bible when talking about us only living once talks about man/woman only living once not our souls only living once. As we are made up a blend of soul energy and electro magnetic and chemical physical bodies it is this combination that only lives once. Our souls reincarnate in many different forms depending on the lessons that need to be learned. As our souls reincarnate many times in different forms human ,animal, trees, rocks, aliens our souls are not just the souls of man. All these forms are just avatars for our souls to learn there lessons.
While nearly all those in near death experience report a life review these are used as a determenant to judge how evolved a soul is. Most souls usually go to a place to learn more about their previous life lessons and how to do better next time. a new lives are then offered and the soul makes a decision which of these it chooses for them to learn new lessons etc
Some souls choose to reincarnate virtually strait away without going though the proper process of reviewing lives lessons. This usually results in poorer decisions being made. When many souls on a planet decide to do this the planet usually suffers It seems that the elites are reincarnating very quickly which may give them a physical advantage in the world but will not help their evolution as souls. Some of the elites souls when they die may choose to reincarnate straight away into certain bodies and this may be one of the reasons for their bloodlines and also for the reason that many of them have recall of other lives.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by zatara

Yes they know something about God, absolutely nothing is what they know of him, if they did and actually knew who he was and what he will do they'd be quaking in their shoes, they'd give all their money to the poor and be humble the rest of their lives. Ofcourse they don't serve Yahweh (or IEUE) Elohim a.k.a. Jesus the Christ, they serve Mammon (material wealth and money) which is why the system is so damned corrupt now, it's geared towards feeding their gluttonous selves more cash.
edit on 13-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Is this what you are trying to say? Not my preferred version, but I don't feel like typing it out.

Psalm 73

A Psalm of Asaph.
1 Truly God is good to the upright,*
to those who are pure in heart.
2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
my steps had nearly slipped.
3 For I was envious of the arrogant;
I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 For they have no pain;
their bodies are sound and sleek.
5 They are not in trouble as others are;
they are not plagued like other people.
6 Therefore pride is their necklace;
violence covers them like a garment.
7 Their eyes swell out with fatness;
their hearts overflow with follies.
8 They scoff and speak with malice;
loftily they threaten oppression.
9 They set their mouths against heaven,
and their tongues range over the earth.

10 Therefore the people turn and praise them,*
and find no fault in them.*
11 And they say, ‘How can God know?
Is there knowledge in the Most High?’
12 Such are the wicked;
always at ease, they increase in riches.
13 All in vain I have kept my heart clean
and washed my hands in innocence.
14 For all day long I have been plagued,
and am punished every morning.

15 If I had said, ‘I will talk on in this way’,
I would have been untrue to the circle of your children.
16 But when I thought how to understand this,
it seemed to me a wearisome task,
17 until I went into the sanctuary of God;
then I perceived their end.
18 Truly you set them in slippery places;
you make them fall to ruin.
19 How they are destroyed in a moment,
swept away utterly by terrors!
20 They are* like a dream when one awakes;
on awaking you despise their phantoms.

21 When my soul was embittered,
when I was pricked in heart,
22 I was stupid and ignorant;
I was like a brute beast towards you.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with you;
you hold my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
and afterwards you will receive me with honour.*
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength* of my heart and my portion for ever.

27 Indeed, those who are far from you will perish;
you put an end to those who are false to you.
28 But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord God my refuge,
to tell of all your works.

edit on 2012/9/14 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

That's one part of scripture, there's actually a whole lot of others. The ones with all the power and wealth have the most to fear.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I think it all comes down to one fundamental question that each individual has to answer for themselves in this lifetime: 'Do I (authentically) serve myself or do I serve others?' There is always time to change the road your on...until there isn't.

Even the lowest tier 'public servants' who portend to be serving their fellow citizens are usually in it for what they can get for themselves in terms of power, money or ego, etc. Although they could never admit this to others or often even to themselves.

One key, I believe, is an authentic connection to something beyond yourself. Until you do, it's all just "fun and games" with a lot of resentment, confusion, and hostility. You know, daily life, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join