Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Do the elite know something we don't: There is no final judgement?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I dont understand. We dont need god damning us to hell for being bad to make us want to be good. Im not a christian and im barely a buddhist. I dont believe in a judgement. Im still a good person. i couldnt imagine doing all the evil these people do. Whats it have to do with god? Theyre psychopaths, theyre mentally ill.

This is a good argument for the matrix though. Infact im really startong to wonder if we are in the matrix. Why would the programmers care? Infact, theres probably only 3 or 4 of them, which makes a lot more sense. Theyrr the psychopaths. They have a large amount of avatars they operate as.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I think these people you speak of come to the realization that they are, in fact, their Soul, just as I myself have come to this. I no longer have an ounce of fear when it comes to the disposition of my soul, because I am my Soul, and I have a strong free will that will see me through. I think the minions we are talking about have this too, but there is a glaring difference. In this world are but two distinct kinds of people. 1. Those who Serve Others, or Serve Humanity. 2. Those who Serve Self, or Self Interests only. Every thought, feeling, and every emotion is based on one of two things, Love, or Fear. There can be no other choice in the matter, only the two. So, to sum up, if one is at one with the Soul, and Serves Humanity, that is one thing. If a person is at one with the Soul and Serves only their self, that is another thing.

Very insightfull.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

I dont think they are mentally ill. I think they are very intelligent and are doing what they believe has to be done. We are not in their shoes so we cannot fully understand, and we certainly do not know their true motives. Theres pretty much nothing we can do about them anyway so all we can do is just make the most of what we have and live life according to our own conscience.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here is one possibility I've heard that may or may not be true... And it goes like this: They have been fooled, deceived, lied to even. There are many scenarios that could've happened. They like to play with rituals and magick and contacting spirits or whatever... Maybe a demon "proved" something to them and they believed it. Maybe they were contacted telepathicaly by an alien who promised rewards for their bloodline if they followed their orders by preparing humanity in certain ways for their arrival and enslavement of mankind, but really they will be slaves with the rest of us, or maybe they're never coming, maybe it was a demon in disguise... Who knows?

You can't really blame them. If any spiritual or extraterrestrial, extradimensional, other nonhuman entity wanted to attack us as a species, the most powerful of us would be targeted most heavily. You've heard of alien abduction stories... Imagine what these elites have seen and been through to lead them to this course of action we have seen? They were fooled. It's not their fault. No more than it is Native peoples fault that they were fooled by the European. Would you have fared any better?

Now let's say there were no spirits or anything tricking the elite. Let's say they are just greedy and crazy. Still not their fault. Power and money currupts the human mind. They are only human, raised by human parents...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
These elite most certainly know something you don't. If they told you what it was, you wouldn't believe it anyway so no one wastes their breath about it. Besides, some things can't be taught and have to be directly experienced; the matter of God and Judgment is one of those things.

As far as the things they are accused of:

the path you choose forever dominates your life and if one chooses to be a murderer, liar and thief this is what they MUST be forever. Some people are bound to The Lie...the moment they speak truthfully, they are destroyed. they are destroyed because the truth destroys the lie and the lie is joined to them.

people choose this path so easily and frequently, not because they don't fear for their eternal souls, but because they hold in low regard the strength of people who did not make the same choice they made. it seems they do care for their eternal souls, at least with regards to being able to eat good food and live in a nice house...and this fear of losing these types of things are strong motivators. so they continue without pause upon their path.

apparently when a person has decided to be a liar, murderer and thief forever...they feel the odds are pretty good (perhaps 50-50) that eventually they can change the mind of a truth teller; especially when most of these people are also willing to kill and steal and the truth teller is not.

final judgment exists...but its not about words its about action.

edit on 13-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In the end, when the veil is lifted and we see the truth, we judge ourselves. That decides where we go. Do you have regrets, wait till the veil is lifted. Some of what we are taught is evil actually isn't for the reasons we are taught it, some of what we are taught is evil is because of diseases that can be passed around. Sex before marriage isn't really evil but they knew long ago of all the long term problems associated with being promiscuous some of these problems have to do with the mind and some with physical problems. They did not have names for these things but observed what happened to people and made it a sin to have sex before marriage and to have sex with married people. All sorts of policies were incorporated to stem this problem.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
S&F I have thought this same thing myself, These people aren't stupid and they have the money and power to get answers none of us could ever hope to find, from ancient artifacts to the Popes private library. I can't see anybody knowingly trading a short stay here on Earth for an eternity in Hell. If their fallen angels in the form of men with nothing to lose they might be trying to take as many of us down with them as possible in the form of drugs, sexual imagery, alcohol and whatnot.

On the other hand, if it's a bunch of people that feel they figured things out a long while ago and there is no Judgement, they certainly don't want the rest of us to know about it..They would lose all control. So yes, maybe they know something we don't, Unless they got on the wrong path early on and they just THINK they know something we don't. They might be in for a surprise.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

I dont think they are mentally ill. I think they are very intelligent and are doing what they believe has to be done. We are not in their shoes so we cannot fully understand, and we certainly do not know their true motives. Theres pretty much nothing we can do about them anyway so all we can do is just make the most of what we have and live life according to our own conscience.

Its totally possible to be intelligent and mentally ill. Ive met several people like that. Hoe can they think war is ok?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Its how they are raised. They are brought up being taught how to live by their parents. They are just doing what they have been taught to, and need to keep on doing to maintain their position. This does not make them mentally ill, it just makes them products of their environment. Sure mental illness likely exists amongst them, as all other illnesses do. But on the whole, these guys know what they are doing.

Its a shame there is likely no judgment for them, after the hell they have put the planet through so they can maintain their position. But wouldn't it be ironic if it turned out there was a divine being after all, and everything they lied to us about becomes reality for them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

All humans are more or less mentally ill by conditioning and enviroment. It is hard being sane on earth since it is such a screwed up place with very much duality. It takes a fool to remain sane.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
I am convinced that there is a group of people above the law. This is an international large group of people in the highest places who consider themselves better than the common folks. I also am convinced that these people worship for the "outside" the God most of us worship as a christian or muslim. But among themselves in secrecy worship something entirely different instead.

These powerful elite are willing to murder, steal and do anything to complete their agenda. They cause so much misery and death on this planet that I am asking myself the question....Do they know something about God we do not?

They have no fear for the well-being of their eternal soul. Did they not read that God will judge their works on earth in the end? These elite are mostly high educated people and have acces to everything there is to know about the word of God and yet...they behave as if He doesn't excist. They do not fear God.

Of course you do not need to fear God if you do not belief in God but it appears that many of these evil elite worship fallen angels....created by God? Now how does this fit altogether...? Can it be that they are so stupid to choose money, fame and/or power for the little time they dwell on earth.....there must be more to it..

Any ideas..?

There is no God. There is only this life we have now. People who know this and have little moral concern for others will pursue a life of selfish greed. Easy one.

Any apparent belief in "fallen angels" is delusion by those who believe in God but can't grasp the reality of the situation or a stance taken by those elite to scare people into leaving them alone.

WAKE UP. There is NO God there is only THIS life and those elite are accumulating the limited resources of the world for themselves and their heirs.

Always always always remind yourself of this "Actions speak louder than words".

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

God gave the world to the devil.... That is all there is to know... Those with the most influence over this world maintain that influence by doing the dark one's bidding.

They know that by doing evil, they will amass power and wealth here in this state of being. That is all that is important to them. They worship the darkness. It is the source of their power. All of the good in the world will not stop them... It can't. If it could there would be no need of God. Instead, God's Kingdom or "government" will come about to crush all of the governments of the world. Because there is no perfect government by man. All we can do as individuals is make a difference where we can, spreading goodness on our respective scales, and wait for Him to come and crush everything that has impeded the growth of humanity.

Just my take on it. But I am far from '"well versed".

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think this is a great thread.
I've always tried to be a good person all my life and have treated others with upmost respect.
The belief in God has helped me along the way but it has always been in my nature anyway.

As I've grown older, I do question the reality of the God we have been lessoned in.
It is a bit like the Santa Claus effect.
It's as if we have been set up by those who have ruled all this time.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There is no judgment except from yourself OR powerful light beings more brighter than 10,000 suns, who YOU will believe is God. Since the light believes in order, they have no problem judging you on your goodness. They can turn their light into any form Jesus, Buddha, etc...

They are doing what they believe is right to serve the light.

In the darkness there is no judgment. Even demons are accepted there. If you can go into the deepest darkness you will only know peace without "things". Being without action.

So no, there is no true judgment

The elite's religion is Balance and that includes the balance of life and death, good and evil. So they don't consider themselves good or evil, they take the action they believe needs to be balanced whether it is "good" or "evil" in the moment.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The 'elite' know just as much or as little as we do. They cannot see the future. We are as much of a problem as they are.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I too have always wondered about this paradox and I must admit it has put me at ease. Our society and all the assorted religions out there want us to believe there is a very thin straight line to be walked to avoid being cast into the firey pit of eternal screaming and torture. Yet the religious and political leaders of the world, people who one would think should know better, are the ones committing the most atrocities. This compels me to relax about my own minor trespasses and shortcomings. Glad someone else feels the same!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
We make the elite. We buy there useless products, listen to there lies, fuel their wars. They know this and most of us don't.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The elite as you call them are just as much in the dark as we are...

our lust for knowledge triggers us to believe that someone must know the truth

nobody on the planet really knows anything about anything ... as a very wise man once said "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge "

so let us all ponder on life's little mysteries while we float around on our little rock trying to make sense of it all

ouch!! my head hurts

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

They have Satan's reassurance that they will be rewarded beyond measure for doing his bidding. No final judgement. sounds like something the devil would like you to buy.

or:

They believe God is a fairy tale.

sad eyed lady

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

So many today say it is religion that causes wars, when in fact it is mans greed, and them having no fear of judgement.

For all those who say religion is the problem..I would like to see what this world turns into if EVERYONE on this planet thought there was no one to answer to after death..and that there was no God.

Thats when many would take justice into their own hands, because they would know that there is no consequence for the corrupt in the after life.

Take away all religious beliefs, and this world would be 10 times worse than it is now.

edit on 13-9-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join