Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Don't Blink! Teleporting Super Powers Caught on Surveillance Camera

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Youtube vid
If it is a fake it is a real good one, check it out!
edit on 13-9-2012 by Loki420th because: video added


Mod Note: 15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th
 


Umm... that's probably the most fake doctored video I have seen on here to date... most likely stop motion editing. But it did make me laugh!
edit on 13-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13
 


sorry, I kinda failed to implement it here. I just linked it now. Hope someone could do that for me, thanks
edit on 13-9-2012 by Loki420th because: line added



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   


Haha
I loved it
Camera 64 lmao
edit on 13-9-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)


CX

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Pretty cool vid, you can see the woman at 0:17 on the vid as she flashes in front of the bus.

Not sure how they did it but it's a good one, will probably be part of a movie or something.

CX.



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th
 


it's fake..

The acting of the guy who was "saved" shows me he was never in danger.
The truck driver wasn't checking enough to see what he hit. Bad acting on his part too.
The flash shows me easy inserting of visuals...

or maybe it's real.... hahahaha

it is slightly cool though.
edit on 9/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th
 

i just dont know maybe/ maybe not



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Its fake, you can see the same logo from the end of the video being left on the ground/pavement where ''they'' teleport



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha
 


Damn and I actualy thought those teleporting super power heroes are just all over the place.

Someone analized it a little:
"I saw this light at 03:33:20. First it is smaller and flat, with approximately 12 projections spaced around the outside perimeter.


At 03:32:25 the biker on the cart seems to have stopped short and the trail of the entity is almost to him.

At 03:33:11 the entity is right there; with the glow of the headlights shining off them, it looks as if the bicycle cart's wheels are not entirely on the ground.

From here to 03:33:21 we see only the glow of headlights clearly illuminating something. This is when the circle starts to appear by the corner.

Not even a full second has passed!

At 03:33:20 the circle appears off to the far right.
At 03:33:21 the circle has expanded and now glows more.
At 03:33:22 it seems almost larger.
At 03:33:27 the glow is gone, and, something starts to appear where the circle was. It almost looks like more than two figures.
By 03:33:28 you see what looks like the hooded figure crouched down.

After this you clearly see the biker on the cart and the hooded figure that rescues him are clearly conversing. As the figure's arms are extended, it almost appears as if it has just released him.

A second and a half later, by 03:35:05, the truck is passing the point of near-collision...with the saved biker and entity off to the side, AND, a 'burned' circle visible where the impact almost occurred...which soon disappears.

We are talking 2 1/2 seconds for all of this to occur!


As the entity walks away quickly, I can consider that with the driver is too stunned to approach them, he simply looks at 'her' walking away.

As the cart driver gets off and walks to the curb, he appears to be having problems moving easily.

As impossible as it seems, It does not look fake to me"

Well



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki420th
reply to post by jesiaha
 


Damn and I actualy thought those teleporting super power heroes are just all over the place.

Someone analized it a little:
"I saw this light at 03:33:20. First it is smaller and flat, with approximately 12 projections spaced around the outside perimeter.


At 03:32:25 the biker on the cart seems to have stopped short and the trail of the entity is almost to him.

At 03:33:11 the entity is right there; with the glow of the headlights shining off them, it looks as if the bicycle cart's wheels are not entirely on the ground.

From here to 03:33:21 we see only the glow of headlights clearly illuminating something. This is when the circle starts to appear by the corner.

Not even a full second has passed!

At 03:33:20 the circle appears off to the far right.
At 03:33:21 the circle has expanded and now glows more.
At 03:33:22 it seems almost larger.
At 03:33:27 the glow is gone, and, something starts to appear where the circle was. It almost looks like more than two figures.
By 03:33:28 you see what looks like the hooded figure crouched down.

After this you clearly see the biker on the cart and the hooded figure that rescues him are clearly conversing. As the figure's arms are extended, it almost appears as if it has just released him.

A second and a half later, by 03:35:05, the truck is passing the point of near-collision...with the saved biker and entity off to the side, AND, a 'burned' circle visible where the impact almost occurred...which soon disappears.

We are talking 2 1/2 seconds for all of this to occur!


As the entity walks away quickly, I can consider that with the driver is too stunned to approach them, he simply looks at 'her' walking away.

As the cart driver gets off and walks to the curb, he appears to be having problems moving easily.

As impossible as it seems, It does not look fake to me"

Well



Ummm... erm...You are not really serious are you...? This kind of imagery really isn't hard to fake or manipulate through cgi software... Seriously... This video doesn't even look close to legitimate to me.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th
 


That analysis..... hahahahahaha.

Video Co-Pilot has made life hell for naive people.



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I like it how people like to yell fake because..."it is impossible". Like we all know what is impossible and what is not.

Anyway...this could be fake...but please...if you feel it's fake...explain why you feel that way, other than "impossible".

I have red some comments on link, and no one has debunked it yet for certain.

We can speculate much, but debunking means having evidence, not gut feelings.



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I think this is fake. If you pause it at 17 sec, the cyclist and the figure are in the headlights of the truck. The shadows should be cast long across the ground but they are just mirror image cgi.

As the cyclist enters in front of the headlights his shadow should morph but it stays the same.

Fake. Cool vid though.

Also when the guy gets out of the truck and walks towards the centre of the road he has four shadows from the four light sources. The biker only ever has one.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)


Debunked?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)


Notice the difference in the drivers shadow and the figures as he/she is walking away....
edit on 13-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This slowed down clip should help to make a better judgment call.

My money is on fake.



edit on 14-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
haha, man, one would think some modding filters prevent such garbage...

best comment to it appeared below the vid on YT page by usr ideasarebulletpr00f:



WOW! The only way this would be fake is if there was some kind of magical machine that could take real footage and somehow add things digitally, that look real but are actually not! And we all know there is no such crazy magical machine like that!



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
When any vehicle comes to a stop, the body of the vehicle will rock forward on its suspension springs. This is caused by the centerline of its mass being high above the line of the wheels, who's traction against the road surface is what brings the vehicle to a stop. When it comes to a final stop, the body of the vehicle will then rock back onto its suspension. A panic stop, and a larger, taller vehicle, like this panel truck, makes such body movement more obvious.

The truck in this video dose none of this.

I call fake...



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DC434L2A
 


This is somewhat plausible, yet not definitive. I would say that such an effect would not happen, or it wouldn't be that noticeable if the truck wasn't moving too fast, and didn't hit the brakes too hard.

edit on 13-9-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
If this is "legit" then the person with the super powers should just go make a quick 100k by participating in the James Randi challenge.


Originally posted by DC434L2A
When any vehicle comes to a stop, the body of the vehicle will rock forward on its suspension springs. This is caused by the centerline of its mass being high above the line of the wheels, who's traction against the road surface is what brings the vehicle to a stop. When it comes to a final stop, the body of the vehicle will then rock back onto its suspension. A panic stop, and a larger, taller vehicle, like this panel truck, makes such body movement more obvious.

The truck in this video dose none of this.

I call fake...


Awesome observation - this is actually something my father taught me about when I was learning to drive. That you're not completely stopped, until after the car rocks backwards due to the shift in physical momentum.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by Loki420th
 


That analysis..... hahahahahaha.

Video Co-Pilot has made life hell for naive people.


Lmao.. MOOOOOoooooOOOOOOO!!

They do have amazing tuts tho. More people need to view what can be done and HOW damn simple it is. If everyone had the same concepts of what is required and what can be done, we'd have less people who know nothing asking very loud questions.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY !!!!!!!! What is rain? Is it god angry with us?"

"no son. It's like this......."



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DC434L2A
When any vehicle comes to a stop, the body of the vehicle will rock forward on its suspension springs. This is caused by the centerline of its mass being high above the line of the wheels, who's traction against the road surface is what brings the vehicle to a stop. When it comes to a final stop, the body of the vehicle will then rock back onto its suspension. A panic stop, and a larger, taller vehicle, like this panel truck, makes such body movement more obvious.

The truck in this video dose none of this.

I call fake...


Damn beat me to it also I find the lack of tire smoke a sign that it's fake, yup load of BS in my eyes





new topics




 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join