It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Blink! Teleporting Super Powers Caught on Surveillance Camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

The problem is that even if it is real, the fact that the technology exists to fake it will always create doubt. "pics or it didn't happen" gave way to "video or it didn't happen" and at this point with holographic technology plus the way we understand how our brain processes sensory input, no one can really be sure what the hell they've seen or heard. IMO it's almost brought us full circle back to faith because to believe anything these days you have to decide what's true for you and call it a day. There will always be naysayers, even if it happened right in front of them. Idk why this is, but I think it's an attempt to impose some sort of order to a world where we clearly don't understand all the rules. They like to think they do, but they don't.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
S&F! I didn't hear anything remotely logical that leads me to believe it's fake. Technology seems possible with the fading energy after images in both teleport sites. I have to disagree with some opineions of fake acting. HD showed the headlights shadowing his face at 3:33. Was obvious the rider was looking at the the direction of the truck and his shadow elongated in the headlights from the pole light right before he vanished. I bid it's real.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Cool vid! I can't make my mind up whether it's real or fake - I would like to think it's real. It's a great piece of entertainment though!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I wonder why the mystery rescue man has glowing hands. Just seems like an unnecessary added detail for a fake.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ridiculous...that anyone would buy this..

Where is the news report, where is the rescuee and his story, the bus drivers story? What location was this?

Why is this just some random YouTube video posted without anyone information?

Why do gullible believers always post a video and then ask for it to debunked...is it not up to the believers to provide this information to prove it is real.

With today's tech in video..anything is possible..and for the gullible to buy into this without any other information provided proves why hoaxers put these types of videos out. The reason is very simple...are their video skills good enough to fool anyone (well the weak minded) and could they make a career of this...the answer yes...

Here is some good CGI from movies.

Here is some good movie Teleportation.

No it isn't real people...the way some people on this site are...I can't believe I have to add that.
edit on 13-9-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
One of the comments on the video has this:

The logo at the end of the video is a Chinese "supergirl" website.

x.wanmei.com

I found this website should be the source of this video.

As you can see the 1st and 3rd (exactly this video) video feature super power and the 4nd one is a UFO video.

As a Chinese, I learn from this website that all the video and charity activities shown are just promotion for a online game.

x.wanmei.com

The site is in Chinese. Is there anyone here that can translate?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
gah...already posted. my apologies.

edit on 19-9-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Like someone else said.
You can see a logo appear where the "teleportion" happens.
It then slowly fades away.
Its the same logo that appears at the end of the video.
Come on peoples...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
doh.. too late

b
edit on 19-9-2012 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki420th

If it is a fake it is a real good one

nope

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

I have a couple of questions about this video;
(1) Why does the person who is "teleported" flash in from the right side of the camera?
Wouldn't teleporting in, and grabing the bicycling person be faster?

(2) Why does a camera that is on a low-light setting pick up the blue flash trail of the "teleporting" person, but not any of the vehicle headlights?
Speaking of lighting, the truck driver has four shadows when he gets out of the truck (this is to be expected), but when this "teleporter" walks away they only have one shadow. (why even walk away when they could have teleported away?)

(3) As others have pointed out, why is there a emblem on the ground at the point of "teleportation" and at the point of transport? (this emblem just happens to match the emblem at the end of the video)
Does the "teleporter" use this and an ad placement item to make money?

(4) Why wasn't there a gust of wind at any point in the video?
If an object was removed from time-space, then appear at a different location, a void of space would happen causing a mass of air to fill in the void. When the object re-appeared it would have then forced out air from the objects new location causing the wind to be pushed out of the new area. I would think that if a void was filled with air, and then violently forced out of another area within such a small area, that the winds would be sucked in and blown out and massive speeds knocking anyone standing near the two points down.

I do wonder what movie this could be though, and hopefully Hollywood will make a re-make of it.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Guyfriday because: **I see that I should have read all the post on the thread first, Sorry**

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's real!

Why?

I saw it on youtube, that's why!

Looks like a Movie promo of some sort, prolly for some super hero chick

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Again, it is a promo for a Chinese video game: Game Website

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There is only one way to prove to all of you that its fake, and thats for you to look at the location of the tires of the truck on the road when the braking is occurring.

Put your pointer or something on the spot where the tires of the truck is when its starting to break. When you do this and then look at the tire brake marks on the road later, you will see that the tire brake marks of the truck are actually about a foot to a foot-and-a-half to the left of where they should be on the road.
edit on 19-9-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Samuelis

im sure its real
i want to meet that person
who want to do that also ?
let us searching for those people

top topics

<< 1   >>

join