It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Skyfloating
To me the ancient serpent refers to a group of extraterrestrials who illegally intervened in earths affairs.

To me, space aliens, even though I do not believe in them visiting us, is infinitely more plausible then the ad-hoc Christian Devil Bogeyman.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Skyfloating
To me the ancient serpent refers to a group of extraterrestrials who illegally intervened in earths affairs.

To me, space aliens, even though I do not believe in them visiting us, is infinitely more plausible then the ad-hoc Christian Devil Bogeyman.

I think it is possibly actually an army of winged samurai from the heavens here to teach us the arts of spiritual sushi.
In a manner of speaking.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Really the only answer i can give to your questions at this point is the main one and the way you see the golden rule and to answer that question... which is would someone put that much time into charitable work to flip someone or for other reason's that weren't for the main cause of giving, is...sure it happens all the time it not only pertains to this group i am talking about, some people put in charity work to get tax breaks others to give a better image of a fake one there trying to put out there about a half a dozen reason's or so that don't even have to do with flipping someone to the side of this group, so sure your version of the golden rule has been skirted around a bunch of times.....

As far as your theory of how they (the Illuminati, the group i am talking about or what ever you want to call them) get members to become in the know and go along with what ever the game plan is, i never said it was simple, if it were so simple there would be more info leaked out about it, although we do have some....and like i said it's not even just about Freemasons, i am only talking about that aspect of it because of your inquiries... which as a Mason are warranted, but it's just one small dot to a bunch that need to be connected correctly... in another words the other structures were there are infiltrations such as the institutions of Religion, Politics the arts and so fourth are the greater concern to both this evil group and those trying to expose it and again they (the group) do a lot of this through the use of illusion so perception is a great key to this...

Like i said before the two most infiltrated or points of interest of this group (both to tell the truth) in the United States government are the C.I.A and the Navy which is why it comes to no surprise to find out that the C.I.A was caught spying on Congress and thank god Congress is taking a pro active stance and fighting back.... by getting ready to out some of the evil things the C.I.A did during investigating 911.....also if i were the government i would throw some FEDS into the C.I.A undercover and do some Cointelpro work on them to out some more of there dealings.....first the C.I.A over stepped there bounds twice during this.... first no one not even the FEDS have the right to spy on Congress and second.... again these guys don't either but if anyone were to spy on Congress and again like i said you don't but it should of been the FEDS it is more there jurisdiction beings it's in the actual USA....so i would say go way undercover on the C.I.A and lets find out the whole truth on this and more....

That's really all i can say other then some of the ritual abuse cases out there are false but some are true and how many have we not heard that are true or how many are we about to hear that may or may not be true???...who knows is my only answer...

edit on 12-4-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

King Seesar
Really the only answer i can give to your questions at this point is the main one and the way you see the golden rule and to answer that question... which is would someone put that much time into charitable work to flip someone or for other reason's that weren't for the main cause of giving, is...

I find that totally and completely implausible.

Evil Manipulator: "Let's go down to the soup kitchen and help people."

Nice Guy Target: "Sure, that sounds like a good thing."

Evil Manipulator: "It is! After we do this about 50 or 60 times I will flip you to the dark side."

Nice Guy Target: "Sounds reasonable to me."

...sure it happens all the time it not only pertains to this group i am talking about, some people put in charity work to get tax breaks others to give a better image of a fake one there trying to put out there about a half a dozen reason's or so that don't even have to do with flipping someone to the side of this group, so sure your version of the golden rule has been skirted around a bunch of times.....

Here is my problem, when you claim 'it happens all the time' you either give some examples or admit this is all highly speculative and unlikely.

As far as your theory of how they (the Illuminati, the group i am talking about or what ever you want to call them) get members to become in the know and go along with what ever the game plan is, i never said it was simple, if it were so simple there would be more info leaked out about it, although we do have some....

I would settle for 'some info' to discuss, right now we have only supposition.

...and like i said it's not even just about Freemasons, i am only talking about that aspect of it because of your inquiries... which as a Mason are warranted, but it's just one small dot to a bunch that need to be connected correctly... in another words the other structures were there are infiltrations such as the institutions of Religion, Politics the arts and so fourth are the greater concern to both this evil group and those trying to expose it and again they (the group) do a lot of this through the use of illusion so perception is a great key to this...

You are spinning a bigger and bigger web with so many moving parts that there has to be someone or something that you can use to demonstrate your theory as occurring. And frankly, Springmeier is not evidence.

Like i said before the two most infiltrated or points of interest of this group (both to tell the truth) in the United States government are the C.I.A and the Navy which is why it comes to no surprise to find out that the C.I.A was caught spying on Congress and thank god Congress is taking a pro active stance and fighting back.... by getting ready to out some of the evil things the C.I.A did during investigating 911.....also if i were the government i would throw some FEDS into the C.I.A undercover and do some Cointelpro work on them to out some more of there dealings.....first the C.I.A over stepped there bounds twice during this.... first no one not even the FEDS have the right to spy on Congress and second.... again these guys don't either but if anyone were to spy on Congress and again like i said you don't but it should of been the FEDS it is more there jurisdiction beings it's in the actual USA....so i would say go way undercover on the C.I.A and lets find out the whole truth on this and more....

What does a CIA overreach have to do with some supper secret group running the world? To me this is only an example of bureaucracy at work, a government that has become so big and unwieldy that the left hand has no idea what the right is doing. This however does not constitute some sort of overarching group, it is the bureaucratic fallout from massive government.

That's really all i can say other then some of the ritual abuse cases out there are false but some are true and how many have we not heard that are true or how many are we about to hear that may or may not be true???...who knows is my only answer...

I would say all the ones I have heard about, particularly on this site, are false.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

You are spinning a bigger and bigger web with so many moving parts that there has to be someone or something that you can use to demonstrate your theory as occurring.

You know when I read your posts I usually ask "Did he ever say that to me?"

Nope, he never said that to me.
I am a bit of a Webhead though...
Guess that means I am somewhat demonstrative?

Would that be the Strat of the Demon or just De Monster?

late 14c., "proof that something is true," from Old French demonstration or directly from Latin demonstrationem (nominative demonstratio), noun of action from past participle stem of demonstrare "to point out, indicate, demonstrate," figuratively, "to prove, establish," from de- "entirely" (see de-) + monstrare "to point out, show," from monstrum "divine omen, wonder" (see monster).

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

muzzleflash
You know when I read your posts I usually ask "Did he ever say that to me?"

I do not recall one of yours having the same premise or conditional structure where one piece relies on the other but none can be proven. I think your threads are more introspective pieces which cause the reader to ask questions of themselves.

Would that be the Strat of the Demon or just De Monster?

Hah. I think you are closer to 'De Monster'. But monsters are not real, right?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Hah. I think you are closer to 'De Monster'. But monsters are not real, right?

Thanks, yeah I do aim to get people to question themselves and to almost force them to look things up just to find out what I'm talking about.

About De Monster being real, I found a neat fictional quote that puts things into an interesting perspective:

Humans Are the Real Monsters
Sooner or later, humans will kill off all Aen Seidhe, all dwarves and all gnomes. Then they'll start murdering each other. Your kind knows no other way, it's in your genes. You'll keep killing each other until only one remains: the strongest among you. A thousand years from now, a dim-witted human barbarian will climb to the top of a pile of bones, sit down and proclaim: "I win!"
— Iorveth and his view on humanity note , The Witcher II: Assassin of Kings

tvtropes.org

Then it continues to explain and breaks it down:

This trope typically comes in three distinct varieties, but the basic point is the same:

Monsters extend their reach to humans only for violent retaliation, with a reveal that humans were attacked out of fear.

Monsters attack the humans, only for human retaliation and action to draw their morality into doubt.

Humanity has extended its reach (different regions in fantasy, outside earth in sci-fi, etc.), with the revelation that humanity's actions makes them the invading monsters/aliens.

In all cases, humanity will show characteristics of the Absolute Xenophobe to one degree or another; no matter how sincerely an alien race may state its intentions to do good or seek peace, human perspective will generally be it's us or "them."

I marked in bold the one I think fits the evidence best.
Humans = Our Own Real Monsters
edit on 4/13/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You forgot heroes...
Inspired to save the day... and rescue the mindset of the good.
Murder is murder... but hero is legendary.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
You forgot heroes...
Inspired to save the day... and rescue the mindset of the good.
Murder is murder... but hero is legendary.

I usually want to reply to you because I like your interesting suggestions.

But far too often I end up just letting your comments float around in my head until something clicks.
So today I am going to just post a reply, telling you why I don't reply more.

It seriously does sometimes take forever to figure out what you mean.
But when I do it's like a big "doh" moment.

You are quite cryptic, but I am learning a lot decoding your comments.
That's why I know you're really smart. It makes me wonder about you....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I wish I was smart enough to understand Pinocchio...

edit on 20/4/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Saurus
3 is a given... Master!
33 is double recompense... Grand Inspector General!
666 is the clever devise/device of him/her who abhors you... Hell!

It is the result of weights and measures... wherein 666 is the price of the man who fails his test. The evil shall say it is the number of the man... The thing he owes!

Numerology is implicated in the right triangle of the freemason... it speaks!

3 is a given
33 is double recompense
666 is evil... a trinity of greed and lust and hatred. BEWARE!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus

I hope that clears it up for you Saurus.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Saurus

I hope that clears it up for you Saurus.

I'm sitting feeling that I received the message, but I only understand some of it.

Very thought provoking
Namaste
~sacri~

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Abiff is spelled with two 'f's.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sacri
Very thought provoking

How was that thought provoking?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Abiff is spelled with two 'f's.

Says who...!?!
Don't be a grump...
All this is is just freecowanry.
We have a right to learn and make a better man than I/we are!

And give me my star please... I need to boost my self esteem.

Also... who the hell is abif!?!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Very thought provoking

How was that thought provoking?

It lead me back to the words of Tesla accompanied with something I learnt a few days ago then I believe I have a connection.

Numbers are quite an enjoyable subject.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It lead me back to the words of Tesla accompanied with something I learnt a few days ago then I believe I have a connection.

Numbers are quite an enjoyable subject.

Namaste
~sacri~

You still did not clearly answer the question.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Says who...!?!

Everyone who can spell.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I told you how i saw mind control at work on another board and steeped in by a poster named Serapheam aka Ross Sferrazza extra actor Land of the Dead) who used different modalities starting with a code.....

I would say the government has a few of these people from this group in it and all signs point to the CIA and the Navy, Ted Gunderson talked about the CIA being involved in satanic sacrifice and Fritz confirmed this i would start there with some confirmation of this group and some of there agenda .....

I mean it's pretty clear people in the past have donated money for other reasons then just charity tax breaks and ect ect.....

I know the whole thing seems complicated but look at it this way compared to what others have said about this group i came up with the most simplistic answers other then 5000 word books.....

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join