It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Seems pretty obvious that the Masons worship God since they're all into the sublime truth. Really only weird perverted people worship Satan and you won't see those people in public really. They knocked themselves way out of the box. They're in hiding for the most part.
edit on 1-4-2014 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

On7a7higher7plane
Seems pretty obvious that the Masons worship God since they're all into the sublime truth.

I am not the norm but I do not even worship God. I believe there is a God but my opinion is that to 'please' God doing so in some manmade institution is not the way to ingratiate yourself to God, it would instead, in my opinion, be to help your fellow man.

Really only weird perverted people worship Satan and you won't see those people in public really.

I actually know a couple of 'real' Satanists. One is an Atheistic Satanist and does not believe in Satan. The other is a Theosophical Satanist and the Satan she believes in is not the Satan of the Bible. It is the name of an angel sent by God to enlighten man. I think it is the rare person that worships the Biblical Satan and then only to mock the Church as has been the habit in the past.

edit on 2-4-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Right there are Satanists that only intend to use the principles, i.e. abusing the scorpion principle. I was more pointing towards the people that despise God and actually worship the Satan of the bible to spite God in a way, for not making himself apparent enough I guess.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

On7a7higher7plane
Right there are Satanists that only intend to use the principles, i.e. abusing the scorpion principle. I was more pointing towards the people that despise God and actually worship the Satan of the bible to spite God in a way, for not making himself apparent enough I guess.

Fair enough, it seems we are on the same page in that regard.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Is it safer to ask a freemason... "who is Lucifer?" ... then "what is Satan?"
Then... thereafter... go figure!

Folk(s) speak of Lucifer and Satan as if they've met the young lad(s)....
Then they blame the masons, speculative, for his existence... which is constantly being thrown out on the ATSians as if they truly truly know...

An ATSian is an ATSian before he is mason. Likewise... we and me are ATSians before we are Satanist and/or antisatan.

If you've never met Lucifer... or Satan... or gone through the chamber of Reflection, the blue lodge, and the super cool 4-32, or earned a thirty three... Then chill out! Take a deep breath and release.
Blame the parents for bringing you into world where Lucifer is the , apparently, the head honcho.

Now... let us give thanks...
TY

edit on 3-4-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Too both AugustusMasonicus and Skyfloating........

First the golden rule is what my spiritual belief is based on i take everything add it up and still keep adding, our take on God is similar as unto who is the father the unknown God our God my God the creator still unknown yet God.....

Anyway as much as i love the golden rule it does make it easier to manipulate someone with the right techniques and yet harder in the same sense, i have explained about a thousands of them neuro linguistic programming maybe music if not countered with perception by your own right or with synchronicity by your own eyes not the programmer and mind control can be used with other tools symbols, again the counter the same as music and with other tools, Fritz Springmeier is right in my opinion in another way they use mind control with a witch and a assigned programmer many methods and the golden rule as great as it is and the ultimate way to counter mind control can still be challenged and has been, just be aware....

The fake degrees are approached within the confines of the lodge by the plant to the corrupt i am sure once initiated to this group through illusion or there nonsense, also this has happened (although in very sparse incidents) it has happened in the lodge but way to much of a chance to do it there, but it has happened......

Now there you Mason's go using your freemasonic mind control to read my mind again (i am kidding) i was just going to say the same thing Skyfloating said about how Mason's are always attacked and targeted and make a point so here it gos, this group i am talking about can get testy and when things don't go there way they defame and keep down your group through cointelpro type means...let me explain.

I feel SOME not all some of the Mason's that have come out of the lodge and lambasted you as all Illuminati are plants from this group who could not get a accesd potential recruits in and this was punishment, that is a way for this group to keep you down for there own control grid some of the other Mason whistle blowers are telling real corruption that they have seen from this group that infiltrated you and just guess some other parts.....

but yea AugustusMasonicus we agree the most known common conspiracy is not where the answer lies there would have been too many whistle blowers.....

Yea i know by law Mason's don't kill people but we know what this group does to people and children and who would not be tempted..

In closing i will say this if you look back at the last five or six posts i have written you will see how this group called the Illuminati/TPTB/Cabal/organization was born and it's strong holds, i feel my assessment of my findings through various means paints the most realistic version of what is happen also to the info i learned from Dr Rauni Klide from Finland who i greatly respect and has come up with some great info on this group i have a answer for her quandary and all targeted individuals attacked this way should pay attention according to Dr Klide there is no way to counter the technological aspect of mind control in terms of direct energy weapons through the use of frequency and i disagree i would say to start and look into Quantum uncertainty and the theory behind it and use it as a tool for starters it can beat it, i will end it there and i respect all who have asked questions.....
edit on 3-4-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shamanix2012

Ok so she turned people around her onto each other and thrived on chaos! Wouldn't that be just the sort of person to discredit a secret charitable organisation?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

King Seesar
Anyway as much as i love the golden rule it does make it easier to manipulate someone with the right techniques and yet harder in the same sense, i have explained about a thousands of them neuro linguistic programming maybe music if not countered with perception by your own right or with synchronicity by your own eyes not the programmer and mind control can be used with other tools symbols, again the counter the same as music and with other tools, Fritz Springmeier is right in my opinion in another way they use mind control with a witch and a assigned programmer many methods and the golden rule as great as it is and the ultimate way to counter mind control can still be challenged and has been, just be aware....

How? Please explain in detail how being good to others can be used to manipulate someone else.

The fake degrees are approached within the confines of the lodge by the plant to the corrupt i am sure once initiated to this group through illusion or there nonsense, also this has happened (although in very sparse incidents) it has happened in the lodge but way to much of a chance to do it there, but it has happened......

So you are saying these degrees happen off-site? How would you know? How would anyone know?

I feel SOME not all some of the Mason's that have come out of the lodge and lambasted you as all Illuminati are plants from this group who could not get a accesd potential recruits in and this was punishment, that is a way for this group to keep you down for there own control grid some of the other Mason whistle blowers are telling real corruption that they have seen from this group that infiltrated you and just guess some other parts.....

Please provide examples of this action.

but yea AugustusMasonicus we agree the most known common conspiracy is not where the answer lies there would have been too many whistle blowers.....

Yea i know by law Mason's don't kill people but we know what this group does to people and children and who would not be tempted..

I find the vast majority of the 'Satanic pedophile' nonsense to be just that, invented nonsense.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Seems like the Lucifer-Believers are popping back up again. I had this comment made about the Original Post in another thread:

Trollsmustdie

What you are saying is God exists but his word does not, Right?

All Freemasons believe a god exists and a planet is satan?

The all for seeing eye is actually God reading our thoughts?

Must be a lot of people going to planet satan!!

And of course we just has another poster insinuate that Satan is the 'father' of Masons. This was based on the poster's extensive knowledge of the Bible and more importantly, what God actually thinks of Masons.

This cycle of ignorance continue to astound me. People continually fall into the ideological trap of thinking their belief must be true and that anyone who does not agree is 'Satanic' or must be an agent of the Devil. Just because you (and by you I mean the Lucifer-believers) have an unfaltering and unshakeable belief in the Devil does not mean everyone else shares that viewpoint. Stop projecting.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Seems like the Lucifer-Believers are popping back up again.

Yeah, I too wish people would understand that these goat and child sacrifices on an altar, accompanied by blood drinking and chanting are not done for Satan but for oneself. Satan has nothing to do with it.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Skyfloating
Yeah, I too wish people would understand that these goat and child sacrifices on an altar, accompanied by blood drinking and chanting are not done for Satan but for oneself. Satan has nothing to do with it.

You are the best.

But you knew that already.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, I actually don't think it matters what they believe in. What I do think is odd is that if a person has a felony, despite whether it's the individuals fault, that person is not accepted. I guess, my question to the OP is "Why should one man, or group of men, be in position to decide who is worthy of The Light?"

Of course, if God, or whomever is in "charge" of this circus wants me to gain the "sacred knowledge", then it will be shown to me.

So, as for joining masons? I don't recommend it. I know. . .the allure of nepotism and the affirmation of the good ol' boy system is just too sketchy.

Unless of course, I am wrong, and naturally I invite someone, perhaps the OP, to correct my sordid way of thinking regarding the Freemasons.
edit on 4 4 2014 by Divine Strake because: Rent on Mars is too damn high!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Divine Strake
Well, I actually don't think it matters what they believe in. What I do think is odd is that if a person has a felony, despite whether it's the individuals fault, that person is not accepted.

Why is that odd and how would one get convicted of a felony and not have it be your fault?

I guess, my question to the OP is "Why should one man, or group of men, be in position to decide who is worthy of The Light?" Of course, is that if God, or whomever is in "charge" of this circus wants me to gain the "sacred knowledge", then it will be shown to me.

The lessons of Masonry can be found in many places and we do not have a trademark on them. They are freely obtained and anyone here can share them with you. It is just our methods of imparting them that are unique to Masonry.

So, as for joining masons? I don't recommend it. I know. . .the allure of nepotism and the affirmation of the good ol' boy system is just too sketchy. Unless of course, I am wrong, and naturally I invite someone, perhaps the OP, to correct my sordid way of thinking regarding the Freemasons.

Joining for personal gains is called joining for 'mercenary motives' and is strictly prohibited. In my jurisdiction even mentioning your business during lodge can get you suspended or expelled.

edit on 4-4-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I don't have a felony. . .but I know of someone who was just in the wrong place, with the wrong crowd. He's a good person who's a student at some religious college, and he studies to be a pastor. Even still he was rejected, so, again, what group of men have the right to label someone as not worthy?

Sounds like the mindset of G. W Bush.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Divine Strake
I don't have a felony. . .but I know of someone who was just in the wrong place, with the wrong crowd. He's a good person who's a student at some religious college, and he studies to be a pastor. Even still he was rejected, so, again, what group of men have the right to label someone as not worthy?

As a group that promotes itself as being community-minded and often interacts with the public at events we do not want persons with a felony record in attendance and I personally see nothing wrong with this. I still do not understand how you get convicted of a felony by accident. Felonies are serious crimes and do not just happen because you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If you say so. Masonry has had this stipulation for much longer than he has been alive.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Divine Strake

So are you suggesting we should start inviting felons to join us, just because there might be one or two who were convicted in error?

If we do so, what kind of organization do you think we would become?

I reckon we`d become precisely the kind of organization conspiracy-theorists accuse us of being.

This society accepts only men of good standing and repute. There are other organizations however that welcome felons with open arms. The mafia for example. Every organization has the right to limit its focus. A golf club will limit its focus to people who play golf only. That doesn't mean they are "discriminating against" non-golf-players. It just means that their organization follows a specific focus.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

To answer your question: the members who compose the body, have the right to assemble with those they desire to and where they desire to. You can try to justify it, but a felony is a felony.

The allure of nepotism exists between any two parties; it's not something unique to private fraternal groups such as the Masons. AM, gave a great response too.
edit on 4-4-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Having a felony will limit you to much more than just not getting into masonry. Finding a decent job first and foremost.

Hindsight and all, but chose the wrong crowd to associate with, and bad things may indeed happen. Even to good people.

edit on 4-4-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks beer with Phil McRevice and Pat McGroin.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

network dude

edit on 4-4-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks beer with Phil McRevice and Pat McGroin.

Yeah, but right now he is having a drink with Al Kaholik.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There is no wisdom without pain, or so I've read. Also I do not believe in satan or religion, I think it was created to control the masses.

God is in my heart, and there's no room for mans make believe Bogeyman in it.

To me the bible is a symbol of what I believe in, a representation of God. of morals and charity and much more.
Unfortunately written by man, and we know how that works out.

God I trust.

Religion not so much, LOL

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join