It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halls of Amenti, for some who have heard of it, what do you think of this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i have been trying to find out more about what it is, and from what i have heard and have been told by some, it is basically another name for our solar system, or our universe.

and possibly that the key to amenti is some sort of portal into other dimensions, which is found inside the inner earth.

yes this is pretty out there, but for those out there who know what i am talking about, and are interested themselves in this, as i think it is important......... this is something i have found on another site that someone else had posted, which is very long, but worth the read, and will most definitely be hard to understand, but you can still get a picture of how it relates to our human species, and talks about the alien and what not

and my guess is when it talks about the demonic races or whatever, it also could be the same as what we see as demons, and angels, or even from back in the old times, gods...

here it is.....

"Being personally involved in Aramatena I felt compelled to answer this for you to the best of my ability. Yes there is a library involved. Please read carefully as this information is very cut and dry without beating around the subject mystically. Thank you! It is worthwhile to mention in my own personal belief structure I steer clear of digging into Angelics because while they may exist I prefer acting from and being of a rational mind which explores the scientific and quantum relevance of our ability (creation), what we are (non-angelic but still from similar Dimensional experience), and so on. I have faith and get along with most Angelics but I am not personally religious, only spiritual. As always please accept this is only one view and you must decide if this truth resonates with you in any manner. The source of information is credible enough to me however there are many debates about the authenticity of the following information.

The Halls of Amenti are part of a system of Earthen Star Gates which connects to Density-2 Planet Tara and many other areas within the 4 Densities of our Time Matrix.

The Halls of Amenti is part of the Kristiac Network.

All the Guardian races on Earth are considered Amenti Races.

Also connects to the star gates of the Universal Templar Complex through the D3- Earth Star Gate-3.

(Voyager I – Page 182)

Halls of Amenti: 6 Time Portal passages within the Sphere of Amenti that allow for teleportation ascension from Earth to Tara when opened; created 25 million years ago.

(Voyager II – Page 445)

The confrontation between Guardian Angelic Nations and Annu-Elohim/Anunnaki Angelic Legions is about the destiny of earth human evolution and control of Earth’s Halls of Amenti star gates, and to do so, both need to take advantage of unique conditions of geo and astro-physics characteristics of the Natural Star Gate Opening Cycles (Called SAC – Stellar Activation Cycle) to fulfill their intended objectives.

The Next Natural Star Gate Opening Cycle is between 2000 and 2017. “The Final Conflict”

(Voyager I – Page 185)

Opening of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star Gates is expected in the year 2012.

(Voyagers I – Page xlvi)

The portals (part of the Kristiac Network) within the morphogenetic field of the Sphere of Amenti are known as the Halls of Amenti. They are dimensional passageways one must pass through in order to ascend from Earth, out of the Time Matrix and dimensionalized reality.

The Halls of Amenti have been a closely guarded secret since the time of your inception on Tara, 550 millions years ago.

The Halls of Amenti for Earth were created 25 millions years ago.

(Each planet undergoes similar Sphere and Halls of Amenti creation at various other times, each set being named after the portion of the morphogenetic field it carries)

(Voyagers II – Page 12)

The Sphere of Amenti and the Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame), which allows the Halls of Amenti to open into Tara (dimensions 4,5,6) is the way you must ascend to fulfill your evolutionary imprint as soul and return to your Creator/Creative Source.

(Voyagers II – Page 15) VOU-31 THIS IS NOT MY OPINION just research, this war to me is over. They are not seeking the grail nor a way to destroy the gate in fact many of the Annu-elohim are even on this site and friendly people however history is history and we learn from our mistakes. Hence... I'm leaving this part in.

If the Fallen Angelic races can gain dominion of the Earth's Halls of Amenti Star Gates, they intend to use the Amenti Star Gates to destroy Universal Star Gate-12 in Density-4.

Destruction of Universal Star Gate-12 would effectively seal off from Density-5 Founders Race protection, 11- dimensions of our 15-Dimensional Time Matrix and the manifest life field would become "imprisioned in time" for Fallen Angelic exploitation and dominion, unable to fulfill the natural evolutionary process of ascension.

This is the core motivation behind the Fallen Angelics' continuing Grail Quest.

To accomplish their objective of claming Earth and the Amenti Star Gates, Fallen Angelics need to possess the Arc of the Covenant Gold Box and star gates tools ("Rod" and "Staff") and to achieve critical mass population of their hybrid-human races, whose DNA Templates carry reverse sequenced Fire Letters.

Prevention of the Anti-Christos Agenda (Fallen Angelics' continuing Grail Quest) is the purpose for which the Angelic Human Race was created 560 million years ago.

(Voyagers II – Page 313)

With the assistance of the Ra Confederacy the Ur-Terranates of the Covenant of Palaidor gestalt of consciousness/genetic and planetary morphogenetic field was entered into the remaining morphogenetic field of Earth through the 11th and 14th dimensions. This morphogenetic field of consciousness energetically took on the shape of a sphere, and was called the Sphere of Amenti, named after the portion of Tara’s morphogenetic Field that contained the imprint for Mu (en.wikipedia.org...(lost_continent) some of the first people studied on our planet were Mu and Moai. While the first was hypothesized the second culture icon remains rich with bonafide information) and its inhabitants. Amenti was the part of Tara’s planetary core that connected energetically to the portals upon the continent of Mu.

(Voyagers II – Page 8)

The Reuche Code can be used as a Vehicle to visit the Halls of Amenti,where 590 large leather-bound books with all of our written historical records are kept. You can ask for guidance to the most pertinent information for you at this present time and read the book with your life mission/Divine Blueprint in it."

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

I want all them minutes,plus more....back!

I wil now go read my birth certificate.
Or the wall?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
From my knowledge, the halls of amenti are guarded by several sages, founded by Thoth (Seshat took care of the halls when Thoth was too busy); contains every single thing that has ever happened in this reality consisting of: sounds, visuals, emotions, knowledge, and holograms.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by edged1

haha.. are you talking about the minutes it took you to read it?.....
im sorry if it was that dreadful for you... but if it was that bad you must have not gotten anything from it.

although i didnt understand most of it... there were still some things in there that related with things i have learned about aliens, and angels, and god, and the annunaki and other species about how they changed up our DNA..

i also have another page where it talks about around 25 million years ago, the species of beings that lived, and the wars that were fought, and the changing of DNA in so many beings to create other species of beings and so on and so forth, and then came to the time we know about zeus and osiris, and those gods and how DNA was changed up and horrific things were created like the minataur and even other beasts...

that page goes over all of that and even much much more, probably about 10 minutes of read..... almost even harder to understand but even at that. its interesting.... at least for the minds that can handle reading through it and not tell themselves they are angry because they believe its a bunch of nonsense..

not saying its bad. but if you dont like it or whatever, your just not meant to believe in it or be reading it.. i guess? haha

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

oh yes i have also heard that the halls of amenti holds the knowledge of all things in our universe.... but nothing about the beings that guard it, that is interesting...

i am curious though.. as much as i read about all of this and how interestingly enough it goes with many things that are in common with our history... i want to know where god is in all of it?

my belief is that..... out of all these powerful beings... out of all the wars and battles over the galaxies and for the galaxies and different dimensions... god, at least the true GOD creator... is just sitting by.. letting all these beings do their damage and do their thing... haha.. i dont know what else it would be???

but it all is so interesting.. i feel it has a lot to do with this whole new world 2012 deal.... how were supposed to become enlightened.. and become apart of this whole intergalactic group.. or what not haha

thats just my 2 cents on it though

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Source?
Sounds kind of like Ashayana Deane's stuff. I tend to steer away from the things like that that sound really sci-fi (not that there isn't truth there mind you.)

I see it as a dimensional pocket for lack of a better term, that holds information, much like the Akashic Records. It is said that the cetaceans, especially the whales, hold (maintain) the energy of said records.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

dang.. well what happened is that where i got it from.. i copied it and put it in my notes on facebook hahah
but i was trying to learn more about the halls of amenti so i googled it and was going through different websites and found that seemed interesting to keep reading, and it was this blog type of website, and i found this because this lady asked a question, what it was i forget, but i was reading comments and this was one of those comments..

and yes it really does seem like some sci fi stuff right!

i mean from what i have gotten out of learning about the gods of our history, and aliens, and this kind of stuff....
much of what average day people think is sci fi, could more or less be reality.... if you get what i mean..

i mean, im not saying it is real, or is true by all means.. but.... im not saying its not... and my belief system.. i go with what i feel is right... and if i feel something is interesting, or something grabs my interest.. there has to be a reason for it..... because i do believe in destiny.... so that just leads me to the conclusion as to why is this stuff so interesting to me?... why is the talk about ancient gods, and aliens, so interesting to me?....... my guess is that theres a reason behind it

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

for any who are into reading or whatever here are other links to stories and writings..

this one is about terra... and an alien that was found from a crash and discovered by an indian tribe..... supposedly....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

and this one is a page that talks about Amenti... and the original species of our universe some 20 million years ago... its interesting but like i said in another post... very hard to understand, but does relate with our ancient history! but whos to say if any of it is real......

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Well OP - Thanks.
Whether true, partially true or entirely wrong...it was an interesting read.
Are you familiar with the "volumes" your blog source seems to be referring to?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The halls of Amenti, otherwise known as the Akashic Records, are one of the mid-level realms in the hierarchy of the spiritual planes. It's a place where souls store their lifetime's experiences. If you are well versed in astral projection you can actually visit the records and read different chapter of history. From what I've read, the information in the records is heavily utilizes symbolism rather than direct depiction. You can witness future events and past events.

There's not much information available on the records via the web but I'll try and pull some info out of a book I have and paste it here. Not tonight though, gotta sleep!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry but what is this New Age science fiction doing in the UFO forum?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

Akashic records isnt fiction

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I will go back and read this whole OP but I'm leaving at the moment, I just had to speak on this

Ive read the tablets of Thoth many times, and I had a theory regarding the Hall of Amenti and the sages that guard it. The way Thoth speaks of the Lords of Amenti strangely sounds like hes trying to describe dimensional levels of awareness by using the Lords of Amenti as a representation of each level.

Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine

That's their names, but also their designation perhaps?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Tanulis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
From my knowledge, the halls of amenti are guarded by several sages, founded by Thoth (Seshat took care of the halls when Thoth was too busy); contains every single thing that has ever happened in this reality consisting of: sounds, visuals, emotions, knowledge, and holograms.

From my knowledge on the subject matter also, friend. Thoth, sometimes known as Tehuti, does watch over the Halls of Amenti. I believe the Children of Light will herald the discovery of the Halls, and what lies within, or at least three of them will. These three are said to be very powerful in the ways of the Forces of Nature, and will be able to raise a giant spacecraft from the sans of Egypt, placed there by Thoth many eons ago.

Related:
www.crystalinks.com...
edit on 9/13/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

please do, ive always been intriged by the concept of the akash records

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

thats interesting!.. but that would be great if you could paste some info on here thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

i mean from what i have gotten out of learning about the gods of our history, and aliens, and this kind of stuff.... much of what average day people think is sci fi, could more or less be reality.... if you get what i mean.. i mean, im not saying it is real, or is true by all means.. but.... im not saying its not... and my belief system.. i go with what i feel is right... and if i feel something is interesting, or something grabs my interest.. there has to be a reason for it..... because i do believe in destiny.... so that just leads me to the conclusion as to why is this stuff so interesting to me?... why is the talk about ancient gods, and aliens, so interesting to me?....... my guess is that theres a reason behind it

I know. There is a lot going on with many levels of what reality is that most people have no idea about that would freak some people out. I think that a lot of sci-fi has been seeded sometimes as a means of disinfo ("Oh, that's not true, you've been watching too much sci-fi.") as well as a form of social engineering, getting people used to those more sci-fi'esque themes that are much more a reality than a lot of people realize.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Following up on my last post, here some segments on the Akashic Records:

The Akashic Records
These are found in the buffer zone between the astral and
mental worlds, part astral part mental and, in a way,
extending into all levels. They are a record of every
thought and event that has ever occurred, like a huge,
infinite, mental history, picture book. The Akashic
records also contain probabilities stemming from, and
created by, past events, actions and thoughts. This is like
looking into the future.

If you tune into the Akashic records yourself you will
normally see those events with the greatest amount
energy around them. Wars and disasters are the easiest to
see because of this. The energy surrounding these events
make them stand out above all the rest, making them
easier to see. If you look into the future, the area of
probabilities, you enter into a confusing maelstrom of
symbolism mixed with actual events.

You can use the Akashic symbolism as an index. For
example, the reference below to "The Dogs of War" is
easily understandable as representing war. The "Grim
Reaper" is a universal symbol of death and destruction.
So, if you are interested in this kind of future event you
tune into this symbolic index for WAR, then browse
through the category of past and future wars.

Here is the report of the author's actual journey to the records:

I entered the state of consciousness called the Akashic
records. There I was inundated with a mass of symbolism.
I was seeing in four dimensions at once. My conscious
mind did not assimilate this very well. I saw wars, famines,
plagues, disasters, earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, plane
crashes, murders, etc., it was terribly confusing and
depressing.

I saw one piece of symbolism I recognised though and
tuned into it, indexed it. The Grim Reaper holding The
Dogs of War (as described by various prophets) These
dogs were fearsome beasts with Red eyes and slavering
jaws. They were held in check by this hooded figure, with
an evil skull for a face, carrying a sickle. He released these
dogs as I watched, symbolising a coming war.
Tuning into this scene, I was there floating above it all, I
could feel the sunshine and smell the city below me. I saw
a man standing on a raised dais, under two giant scimitar
swords. He was giving a charismatic speech to many
thousands of people. One of the swords turned into a
Christian Crusader's broad sword. The man was Saddam
Hussein, the scene was in Baghdad, at the monument to
the unknown soldier. I saw this six months before the
Gulf war started. I did not learn WHO Saddam Hussein
WAS, or WHERE this scene took place though, until it
was televised during the gulf war.

Looking through the Akashic records is like leafing
through an infinite mental photo album. You are
bombarded with an awesome array of the sights and
sounds of past, present and probable futures. You have to
select one of these thought records, tune into it and
enter it. You will then live through the record as if you
were really there, watching it as it happens.

Some people claim to have entered the Akashic Records
and found something like a library there, with real books.
The past, present and future was recorded as text in these
books. Some people even say they have read a record,
then entered into it, and experience the record first hand.

There you have it; I can't speak much to the credibility of the source, as the author claims he got all of his information from first hand experience with astral projection, so take from it what you will.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

that is very intriguing.. very much indeed.. thank you for that..

what i really wonder, is how things like the akashic records fits in with the true creator of all things, ya know?

because i do beileve there is a soul creator, and the first of anything to be, so in that, i wonder if something like the akashic records is apart of that in some way, i mean, i would think it would be.. i mean if it is guarded by some sort of being, or something, then that would make since, because that being would be created by the "god" as his soul purpose to protect the akashic records i suppose?

i dont know, but thank you that was very interesting

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join