It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Call On Afghans To Fight Against Americans Over Mohammed Film…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExNihilo
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Talibans have always been a non factor, i never understood why everyone was worried about them, they are no more of a threat to the US than the ms13, bloods and crips.

I think there is a butterfly effect you must consider.

Taliban can gain popular support in tribal areas of middle east. Unified tribal areas can influence the state as a whole, and etc etc...so basically it is something to watch.

Yes, a few angry cavemen means nothing, but when numbers come, thats when the issues arise. Best to keep them fighting each other verses unify and try to turn the world into islam sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
How about we flip this idea around. And demand that all of these so called moderate muslim, many of which make astounding statement and claim on here, to get up enough gumption to get rid of these radical that are bringing down their "religion of peace" Yeah, I know, I have seen arguments on here aying why should the "normal" muslim have to fix their own when other religions aren't. IMO that is the bigget cop out by a bunch of cowardss who realie that these radical maggots are nothing but liars, theives and murderers. Hell, here in Oz, one of the head muzziess has told his congregation to blatantly lie about how wide spread child female mutilation is. What a fantastic religion to want to be connected to! blah!!! How could a group that, centuries ago, used to be the hub of global knowledge sink so low? Maybe inbreeding?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join