Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Taliban Call On Afghans To Fight Against Americans Over Mohammed Film…

page: 1
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Taliban Call On Afghans To Fight Against Americans Over Mohammed Film…


www.sun-sentinel.com

"The Islamic Emirate calls on religious heads around the country to completely inform Muslim followers of the inhumane acts of Americans... And make them ready for a long-term fight," the group said in a statement, referring to the name it calls itself.

(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
weaselzippers.us
www.breakingnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates
Protesters storm U.S. Embassy in Cairo




posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wednesday the Taliban called on the Afghans to take revenge against the Americans for this anti-Mohammed movie.

Our troops need to get of of Afghanistan right now! This movie debacle is going to get them slaughtered.

I have a bad feeling that there will be no resolution to this situation. The Muslims do not want an apology. They want those responsible for this movie to be held accountable. Since they cannot make this happen, they are exacting punishment by killing as many Americans as possible. Sorry to say: "Where will it end?" I don't see this vengeance ever being satisfied.

I hate to think this, but it is hard to deny that this could be the trigger for WW3.

My prayers to all the troops and there loved ones.

www.sun-sentinel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


Interestingly enough CNN just reported that Youtube is to censor this video for Afghan audiences. Yeah that will work.



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 




Talibans have always been a non factor, i never understood why everyone was worried about them, they are no more of a threat to the US than the ms13, bloods and crips.



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers
 


Quackpots



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
well, of course they do...gotta get back to killing anyone that insults their god... i can hear them now..."oh boy, another excuse to kill westerners"


+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Gotta go with what Charles Krauthammer said (again) (paraphrasing)

"Go to hell. In our country, we have freedom. Deal with it."

Here we go. . .

edit on 12-9-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


God I hate that guy.

America isnt very free. Americans have to ask permission to protest.



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers
 


Well, it's a bit too late if the Taliban already called the ball on taking revenge on the soldiers, but I am glad they did it. Why is this movie not totally restricted from youtube? They ban enough other stuff?

Don't get me wrong. I certainly believe in freedom of speech, but this movie in causing murder and mayhem. Tell the producer to write a book.

edit on 9/12/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Keep calm.

The Taliban are a spent force, on its last legs, as is their funder and supporter nation.

This call by them shows how desperate they are now, resorted to that low budget amatuer film to stir up peaceful muslims to kill fellow humans and themselves.

It might have work in the past, but today, it aint gonna work anymore.

There will be peaceful protests, for sure, but for anyone or cleric that repeats those taliban clarion calls, will themselves be cast into prison for blasphemy. The good Prophet Muhammad had NEVER condone the killing of innocents, NOR taught his followers to declare war on mankind by oneself.

The Taliban has just performed blasphemy with that call misusing the good prophet's name and religion, and should instead be caught and tried, every single one of them.



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


Sadly the Muslims are doing more damage to their own reputations then this film every could,

It would never have gotten the attention it has gotten if they would have just ignored it.



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Any excuse to kill....

Oh no somebody made a bad movie about a religous child molestor...

Oh wait when your holy your allowed to flower 9 year old girls....

I choose to remain unholy.
edit on 12-9-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-9-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Keep calm.

The Taliban are a spent force, on its last legs, as is their funder and supporter nation.

This call by them shows how desperate they are now, resorted to that low budget amatuer film to stir up peaceful muslims to kill fellow humans and themselves.

It might have work in the past, but today, it aint gonna work anymore.

There will be peaceful protests, for sure, but for anyone or cleric that repeats those taliban clarion calls, will themselves be cast into prison for blasphemy. The good Prophet Muhammad had NEVER condone the killing of innocents, NOR taught his followers to declare war on mankind by oneself.

The Taliban has just performed blasphemy with that call misusing the good prophet's name and religion, and should instead be caught and tried, every single one of them.


Thank you for your calming words and I am praying that this is how it will play out. I really wonder if the Muslims in the Middle East are capable of peaceful protests. Of course, it is always the violence that makes the news. The Muslims should listen to Muhammed and the Christians to Jesus and we would have no wars.



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


Sadly the Muslims are doing more damage to their own reputations then this film every could,

It would never have gotten the attention it has gotten if they would have just ignored it.



It's got the attention is has got because that was the reason for making it.

And now the Brave film maker is Bravely in hiding.

He needs to be charged with hate crimes and incitement to riot.

P.S. This in no way excuses what happened because of it.



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Thank you for your calming words and I am praying that this is how it will play out. I really wonder if the Muslims in the Middle East are capable of peaceful protests. Of course, it is always the violence that makes the news. The Muslims should listen to Muhammed and the Christians to Jesus and we would have no wars.


You're welcome :-)

It will take more than an amateur youtube clip to make man kill fellow man. No religion countenance the murder of innocents, except wild beasts.

Majority of muslims are not as bloodthirsty as the world perceived, but if they are forced and bullied to take sides, then all hell will break loose, as is what those radicals and apostates want. Thus, we mankind must not fall into their trap, but to share and discuss with our families, relatives and friends upon common grounds and goals of life.

Apathy will only allow evil to triumph.

As for protests, it is only natural and a right of all. Christians too would have done the same, as they had done before. It is only a matter for the police to be more vigilant, to use all means to capture any protestor who turn violent, apprehend him and give him a fair trial. He will be shunned by all - religious or othwise, for a society can only survive by rule of law, established guidelines so that all may exists in peace and progress instead of strife.

Good Luck and Cheers! :-)
edit on 12-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So who made this film?
Why did they release it right now?
If this is some idiot stirring the pot
they deserve to be in Guantanamo.

Krauthammer is evil incarnate IMO.
edit on 12-9-2012 by sealing because: because Krauthammer is most likely the devil.



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
KRAUTHAMMER IS EVIL IN HIS WHEELCHAIR AND YET,
TALIBAN WILL CHOP YOU IN PIECES FOR YOU LACK OF FAITH. yEAH
RIGHT.............



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's possible to be both in a wheelchair and evil.
Ask Cheney how he did it without a heart for a while.
As for the Taliban, yes yes we all know they are the bad guys.
Not my question. Who made the film and decided to release it now?



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok here we go;
Idiots,
Sam Bacile and crazy handle bar mustached preacher
who burned the Koran in Florida Terry Jones
made the movie with $5 million in donations.
This is premeditated to wreak havoc IMO.
He and whoever paid had this time (before the elections)
in mind for it's release.
Sam is in hiding now.
Perfect.
They have blood on their hands, tried to start a war,
and are politically motivated IMO. I'm gonna follow this money trail.
www.npr.org...
edit on 12-9-2012 by sealing because: sp of the dumb asses name
edit on 12-9-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
It's possible to be both in a wheelchair and evil.
Ask Cheney how he did it without a heart for a while.
As for the Taliban, yes yes we all know they are the bad guys.
Not my question. Who made the film and decided to release it now?


Oh burn. Cheney takes alot of heat from the partisans. It's amazing that not enough people have chosen sides and they're still voting for obama..
Not that mitt will make a difference. but still






top topics



 
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join