It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel nukes Iran. Russian SS-18 to Tel Aviv. Problems solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Why not get this crap over with as soon as possible.

Why not?
edit on 11-9-2012 by sonofonehunlo because: not correct.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo

Didn't you already post this? I'm not time slipping am I?

heh, I disagree. Maybe you have a death wish, but I'd like to see this world pull through.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i think to be fair, if you are going to be lobbing nukes, we should lob them at all nations causing issues

1. israel
2.iran
3. syria
4. usa
5 . uk
6 . egypt
7. palestine
8. europe (financial woes)

actually this list is getting too long, lets just nuke everything.
as one special forces unit is motto'ed
"kill `em all and let god sort it out"

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Once wasn't enough? Or you didn't get the pat on your back that your parents obviously never did give you and you are hoping for more stars/flags? Just guessing here.

ps- what's with all the rant threads? I thought you said you were interested in sinkholes and doomsday?
edit on 11-9-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
actually id like you to enunciate precisely which problems israel nuking iran would solve?

im interested to hear the logic behind this statement...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Once wasn't enough? Or you didn't get the pat on your back that your parents obviously never did give you and you are hoping for more stars/flags? Just guessing here.

ps- what's with all the rant threads? I thought you said you were interested in sinkholes and doomsday?
edit on 11-9-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

I didn't get a pat on the back. I grew up in a foster home. My parents abused me and when I was removed the authorities abused me.

Good thing I was ugly. I escaped. Later I attended professional school with some swells.

They became important. I got to mow lawns. Good thing I didn't pay or borrow for my education.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No comment.

It's a rant after all.
edit on 11-9-2012 by squarehead666 because: Took thread seriously

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Originally posted by sonofonehunlo

Why not?

Ooooh look.....It's come out from under its bridge!

Sad and a bit pathetic really.

edit on 11-9-2012 by squarehead666 because: Quote Added

I own the bridge. What lives under it I don't know.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofonehunlo

Why not?

Why not could be addressed by pointing out how casually you'd consign millions upon millions to their deaths. Tel Aviv is mere miles from Jerusalem and the West Bank Border. You'll have successfully obliterated or hopelessly contaminated forever, the lands of most of the Arabs and almost all the of Holy sites for 3 religions in the immediate area.

I'd call all that a very solid set of 'why not' reasons.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Thank you?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I want to know who is really posing a problem or threat to us at the moment ?
Is there any imminent threat to the US right now?
I think it would be a good thing for the US to pull back,let the middle east and all sort out they're own differences and we take care of our own for awhile.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

There absolutely IS a real and immediate threat to the United States right now but it's the one threat we are NOT allowed to even talk about.

The Mexican Border.

I don't mean the migrant farmer or family man down on his luck, even if he's being pressed into service as a drug mule by the Cartels during his hike across the desert to get here. I mean the Cartels themselves and everything they've spawned around them...from Los Zetas to MS-13 in Central America, we have a very militant, organized and heavily armed 'economic' force which could turn to a national security threat in the time it takes the leadership to decide we've pissed them off somehow and they want to teach us a lesson.

So sure.. There is a threat, but we have to ignore that one, apparently....because that legitimately needy migrant worker happens to be caught in the middle of a Civil War moving north.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Because Israel has up to a couple of thousand nukes themselves. And Saudi Arabia is next door. Nuke Israel and their Samson doctrine kicks in. They in turn nuke as many oil wells, oil ports, and pipelines as possible. The world economy crashes as gas spikes to over $50 a gallon. Starvation looms as food prices spike to unheard of levels. And then the nuclear winter kicks in as all that middle eastern smoke gets into the atmosphere.

Essentially Russia freezes and starves to death.

Checkmate.

That's why it's called mutually assured destruction.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I've spent some time thinking about the 'what ifs' of this situation. (Disclaimer: I am not privy to any information that is not available toanyone on the internet)

If Israel attacks Iran, I don't think Russia will do much. They are just a broke as almost everyone else and cannot sustain a conflict for any length of time. Given the fact that most of Russia's nuclear scientists have migrated to other countries and given the age of Russian nukes, I wonder how much of an operational nuclear arsenal they really have.

As I see it, the real problem is Iran's other ally: China. I expect China would seize upon the opportunity to achieve some of their goals in various places around the world, the first of which would be the 'reunification' of Taiwan. The Chinese company Hutchinson-Wampoa owns the ports at both ends of the Panama canal. Most American cities are within Medium Range Ballistic Missile range of these ports. While I don't think China would launch, nuclear blackmail is a distinct possibility.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

Just a passing FYI here..and I'm really too upset and sick over what's happened elsewhere in the last 24-36 hours to think much past what it means for me and the future of many I love to get into big research efforts in tracking all this down again..

Having thrown that out for a uncharacteristically unsupported post, coming from me anyway, I wanted to add this to the thinking.

The Russian Federation has done an outstanding job of playing possum and appearing to be on the ropes and ready to hit the mat for the count. They're always been masters as perception and controlling it. That's not changed a bit.

Specifically, Russia has turned out one boat in their new 21st century class of Ballistic Missile Submarine with a total of 10 planned to deploy in the coming years. Putin has vowed to reestablish 24/7, year around blue water patrols with his 'Boomer' subs by the end of this year. They have their next generation of both land based and sub based ballistic missiles for their nuclear forces...and they still have far more weapons on strictly a count, than we do. Of course..what are numbers in THAT kind of war? So less bacteria and cockroaches survive here than there, right?

The important point here is though, they've been as hard at work on parity with Western forces for Strategic Bombers and fighters as well. All without much fanfare and definitely without gawdy tours for the Media to gawk over their most prized state secrets. Oh, they're within agreements on Arms control...barely...but their making sure what they have is bleeding edge to what is physically possible. You'll confirm all this with less than an hour's solid research time..and from as many sources as you choose to really put time into. It's downright sobering.

The Bear has been in hibernation..and yes, downright ill since 1989...but it's waking now and it's feeling much much better for the long and quiet period it's had to rest and recover from the near total collapse and ruin of the Cold War. Now WE are the ones that didn't know when to quite spending...just as they once were. Now they are in a position to exploit our weakness...and as we once gloated in their faces, they've not forgotten all these years later. I believe Vlad has some payback in mind..and it may come subtle by third party or it may come right in our faces. That part, I believe, is up to us and how over-extended we allow ourselves to become while believing no one can exploit the opportunity we're offering.

top topics

join