It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two US embassies attacked on 9/11. I'm sure its just a coincidence...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
[/end sarcasm]

Apparently it was over a movie.

So a movie which is allegedly insulting to Moslems was released in Moslem countries on or around the 11th anniversary of 9/11.

Now this couldnt have been intentional correct? Of-course not.

Think there might be any provocateurs among these so called protesters?

We've got police provoking crowds in the US, who knows what our government is up to overseas.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Do ATSers just live to start conflicts? We have people mourning all over the place in these forums, because today is the day that almost EVERYONE lost a friend to (I just found out that one of my buddies lost his father to the plane that was heading to the Pentagon) and you decide you want to start the Wheel of Negativity rolling again because of your own personal agenda against the U.S.? I'm not a big fan of America either, but there's a time and a place. This is neither...not right now. Likewise, it's below the belt to aim your negativity at other countries to let off pressure. It's unfair and unhealthy.

Save it for another day. We have enough pain to deal with right now.
edit on 11-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What was the movie... who released it... and in what countries?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You act as if someone forces you to participate in a thread, if you do not wish to read subject matter, simply do not click the thread. pretty simple, if that fails hit the back button.

ANYWAYS;
back to the topic;

I'm curious as to what movie it is that was released...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
You act as if someone forces you to participate in a thread, if you do not wish to read subject matter, simply do not click the thread. pretty simple, if that fails hit the back button.

ANYWAYS;
back to the topic;

And you act like someone forces you to read and reply to things you dislike. Your "rules and instructions" apply to you quite well, too.

This is an open forum, so I suppose anyone here is expected to see people express themselves freely. How you react it up to you.

Originally posted by Connman
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

*shaking my head*
edit on 2012.9.11 by TravisBickle451 because: Typo

edit on Tue Sep 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I will post the same reply that i posted in the Cairo thread here:

And now we have an American killed at the consulate in Libya, because of the protests in Cairo. So whos gonna answer to that one? Gee I think us Americans need to stir the pot over here, long past due. I really wish I was located near one of these areas here in the US, but in the end we will all wake up tomorrow and all will be forgotten as usual.

Thats my 2 cents.......

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

ANYWAYS;
back to the topic;

It’s “anyway” not “anyways”

I'm curious as to what movie it is that was released...

It was probably 2016!

edit on 11-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

I'm all for the discussion, you know this being a forum and all.
You know how, what you did, you read the post, replied, and completed the interactive experience.
I make no rules

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Lysergic

ANYWAYS;
back to the topic;

It’s “anyway” not “anyways”

got me

It wouldn't surprise me if thats the film!

edit on 11-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Sorry but they are the radicals that did come to America and started this. From over there.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Is there a title to this mysterious film? Id like to learn more about this film before I judge.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We just killed number two guy but not in retaliation?
Guess things are different now since the Clinton days when everyone said
kill Osama with a missile and Clinton fell asleep until we woke him up with an impeachment
deal to finally launch a missile at Osama and Osama wasn't there.

edit on 9/11/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by gladtobehere

Do ATSers just live to start conflicts? We have people mourning all over the place in these forums, because today is the day that almost EVERYONE lost a friend to (I just found out that one of my buddies lost his father to the plane that was heading to the Pentagon) and you decide you want to start the Wheel of Negativity rolling again because of your own personal agenda against the U.S.? I'm not a big fan of America either, but there's a time and a place. This is neither...not right now. Likewise, it's below the belt to aim your negativity at other countries to let off pressure. It's unfair and unhealthy.

Back down a little. It's a very interesting OP. He didn't insult anyone and merely raised speculation. If you WANT to be offended, go to 4chan.

The OP raises an interesting thought - WHY would such a provocative film to Islam be released on such a provocative day to the US?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Now I want to watch the film for myself to see if it really is what people say it is or what's really happening is that people are just having a knee jerk reaction for craps and giggles.

I weep for this world.

We can't do anything without somebody being offended and raising a big stink about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe this mysterious movie is a coverup and doesn't actually exist.

top topics

join