It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you sell your soul to Satan to save the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This question is no different than asking:

Would you sell a unicorn to Santa Claus if his reindeer were in the shop?

There comes a time in a grown up's life where they stop believing in things that have never been proved.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How is this a stupid idea? He has the right to post here whatever he wants, this is ATS isn't it? It's all stupid. YAWN.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
This question is no different than asking:

Would you sell a unicorn to Santa Claus if his reindeer were in the shop?

There comes a time in a grown up's life where they stop believing in things that have never been proved.

Do you love your parents or better yet do you love yourself ? If so ?

Prove it.

ZATOX

How is this a stupid idea? He has the right to post here whatever he wants, this is ATS isn't it? It's all stupid. YAWN.

Then I guess you answered your own stupid question..
edit on 12-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist
After thinking for a moment, I have finally came to a decision.

I'm going to do it.

I love you all, god bless your soul.

Good luck with that.

youtu.be...

One soul isn't worth the bargain. Not even one that would be willing to make that sacrifice because, really, you're not the only one blind enough and willing to do it. Nothing special about you in that regard.

And Sympathy For The Devil? If that's what you took out of that song then I feel sorry for you. As much as you may not want to hear this, it's the truth. We need evil in this world. If you want to call that evil Satan then, whatever. But we need it. It's a part of nature, yin yang, etc......and that's what that song was getting at.

Sorry, but you'll never get rid of evil as long as you have people. Be more specific and have the deal specify that you want an 80/20 split. Meaning that 80% of the world is good and 20% is evil. In other words, tilt the scales back in our favor.

Make him that offer then get back to me and tell me how it went.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Here's the one thing that most people fail to realize....

It's simple really.

There is one thing that Satan or Lucifer, the most evil being on planet earth would never do....

that is LIE TO ANYONE. He always tells the truth, and would never lie or deceive anyone. SO LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Why would you do that? If you believe in Jesus he took care of that problem on the cross. He did die to save the entire world. Noone was left out of the deal no matter how good or bad they were. It is a matter of agreeing with the creator that you need the salvation provided on the cross by Jesus. Its a done deal. Some will ask for the gift and some will try to do it on their own and never be able to get what they are looking for. The whole world has already been saved. Pride and stubborness will get in the way of a lot of people. No way could I make a deal with the devil for the world. Because he messed up big time he also wants us to fail big time.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I Sold my Soul for Rock & Roll!!!
Somebody had to say it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Idiotic question. Do you really think Satan would go for that deal? I imagine he already has a few souls, so why trade a mere one more and lose the world and everyone else? Not exactly favorable to him, is it?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Whenever I think of selling my soul, I think of this line.

From the Movie, Tombstone.

Curly Bill: You know what I'd do? I'd take that deal 'n' crawfish, then drill that ol' Devil in the ass. What about you Juanito, what would you do?

Johnny Ringo: I already did it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Most people do not give a damn or do not want to give a damn...why should I burn a long time for them? With other words........ I saved the world, not very long after that the world needs to be saved.....again.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
for the world No way!!!
for the I love i guess so!!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do you love your parents or better yet do you love yourself ? If so ? Prove it.

Yes I do love my parents, no "love" doesn't require proof. But I'll play your silly game for a sec.

If I feel a benevolent emotion towards someone, and they acknowledge it through the various means of showing affection/compassion, then it is safe to say that person can feel my love. Love is an attachment for selfish reasons if you really want to explain it, it is nothing more than one's inability to detach emotions from something/someone due to how it makes them feel. Purely selfish, but it's what makes us human I guess...

But back to the topic, souls and Satan are imaginary concepts, love involves real people and is observable and experience-able. No one has ever observed a soul or Satan, so the premise of OP's question is no different than asking how much wood could a wood-chuck chuck if a wood-chuck would chuck wood? Sillyness...

And BTW, you can find plenty of scientifically documented changes in the brain state when people experience love, google is your friend too bro.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
well the music would be good, and i hear that the climate in hell is better than britain too, so i guess it's a win-win.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm confused. You give a link to a book, and ask us to read.

What does the book say to you?

Do you believe Hermes is the same entity as he evolved into Jesus?

Why do you want to sell your soul

ETA, nevermind, I think I " get it" now. Lol

I understand the lips being closed..... Especially when you cannot explain an understanding to a one who cannot comprehend such. Most are " stuck" in a mental see saw.

edit on 12-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I can't sell my soul to the devil.. because I am the Soul. But i will not be slave for Devil, let him destroy the world.

What is he going to do with a soul? Suck up all the energy energy it has?? or ask the soul to follow his path??

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is a very silly proposition. You are assuming that the universe is not looking after everything, as it should and that shows your gross lack of awareness. Earth is chaotic and self destructive because we are not very developed in consciousness. How could selling your soul to an evil being, prompt some sort of good? Would the evil being save the world, in exchange for your soul? Well, not likely because he is evil and certainly doesn't call the shots and why would the universe deal with an evil being? You might as well asked if grapefruit died for our sins or if I cut my leg off, will that keep weeds from appearing on my lawn. We need to grow our aura because that is how everything gets better. Focus on this and helping others because it is consistent with love. Wherever possible, create love. This is how we can make our world and all creation better. Each of us working on ourselves, is how everything improves.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You think Satan would allow you to save the world for one soul?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What the hell happened to " NO ONE LINERS" Why is this thread even here? Satan was created by man, just as God is a man made creation. Why not sell your soul to Mother Goose? She's as real as the other two mentioned. Plus if you are a devote beleiver, and you have sinned, he's gonna get it anyway's. He sure as hell aint gonna buy something that he'll get for free. Oh the Irony.....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Perhaps, but if "Satan" is real, I'm sure he'd relish an opportunity to use a willing soul as a tool to make that little corner of Earth a living hell for anyone involved.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I hear that some of the fake souls can be very convincing. I'm in sales, I reckon I could fool the old codger

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join