It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you sell your soul to Satan to save the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
After thinking for a moment, I have finally came to a decision.

I'm going to do it.

I love you all, god bless your soul.

edit on 11-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Agreedwith what someone else said. I don't think selling our souls is really an option. AND if you could, i don't think it would be something looked down upon as a wise thing, even if it was for saving humanity.

You saving humanity, would be destroying humanity for someone else.

There are other ways.

And saving humanity, please. Like you can flick a sitch and all is good, FOREVER.

You could save what is bad for the present, but it would all go wrong again, and again.

In my opinion, the world is about balance (The universe, Earth, The individual). You need to have the good AND the bad. When things get a little either way, something will always occur to balance it back out again.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
mmmm john greer does a foreword for the book ??? follow the money or type john greer into search

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealist

I site a line in the movie Pulp Fiction. " Oh ! That Totem pole been der for-ever ! ".

You believe you are the very first to come up with something so completely deranged ? Do you really believe you can deal with Satan to make God almighty a liar ?

That's what you are saying is going to happen. Way to go my goofy would be hero ! Sell your soul if you want but it won't change the heart of man and that is the only place we are doomed.
edit on 11-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well if you believe the Bible your soul already belongs to Satan and you have to give it to Jesus. I think its called original sin.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If it was a devil..the devil...there was no question about it, the proof was given and it would convince the most skeptical of folks,
then no.

If there is a satan, then there is a god, and what this means then is that life, the entire universe is just an illusion anyhow. So..ya..no. sort of like killing yourself for a literal dreamworld that will end anyhow...pointless loss.

Now, would I give my life to stave off say, some malevolent alien/interdimensional invasion or some such....sure.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
sorry i sold my soul to Satan for a pair of Nike's back in middle school. Sorry humanity, but it was worth it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

In the end, Jesus got the short end of the stick.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

To Late my loving wife has my soul!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

You married "Satan"?

Apparently, a lot of people are married to the devil...and I just found another!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
sorry i sold my soul to Satan for a pair of Nike's back in middle school. Sorry humanity, but it was worth it.

those 6 year old chinese kids, sure know how to make a decent sneaker!!

well worth your soul.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Making a deal with Satan and I'm sure he troll u with it. That's what he's there for after all.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You can't sell what doesn't belong to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist
Would you sell your soul to Satan to save the world?

After much thought, I'm going to give my soul to the Devil so that I can save human kind's existance and the fate of the entire world. Anyone with me?

Read this book,
www.hermetics.org...

“THE LIPS OF WISDOM ARE CLOSED, EXCEPT TO THE
EARS OF UNDERSTANDING”

I appreciate your assistance... But when you do do this, please make sure you know what you are asking for. Cover all basis because I hear that devil is very, very sneaky...

It would be interesting to do it while holding in the other hand (that the devil's not aware of) a "double bind" sure to bind the strong man and ruin his house - oh, didn't Jesus already do that?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist

In the end, Jesus got the short end of the stick.

You are sadly mistaken!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
New member with stupid insane idea = troll.

So predicable. Yawn......

the trolololo was a dead give away.....OP should try a bit harder...

but just to play along, I will sell my soul for a succubus (oh wait, that was my ex)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The One that came to save us already did it all. It is done through HIM alone. The Sinless Son of G-d for the fallen sin that is man. This is about our individual accountability in our fallen state in the repurcussion of free will and our acceptance of the greatest gift ever to correct the fallen law! Do you honestly think we, fallen man could repair the world through satan?

It has been beautifully completed through Yeheshuah and every man/woman in this world will not be able to deny it soon.

edit on 11-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Never,

Life is short, its my eternity on the line....its definately not worth it.

Thats if Satan is 100% real, which I don't know

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

How about you just give your soul to me
as I laugh like this:

Now that I finished laughing time to get serious. If you really feel the way you do and would go to such lengths to fix this corrupt world u2u me, and that goes to anyone else with those views.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

The One that came to save us already did it all. It is done through HIM alone. The Sinless Son of G-d for the fallen sin that is man. This is about our individual accountability in our fallen state in the repurcussion of free will and our acceptance of the greatest gift ever to correct the fallen law! Do you honestly think we, fallen man could repair the world through satan?

It has been beautifully completed through Yeheshuah and every man/woman in this world will not be able to deny it soon.

edit on 11-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

There's some people who think they can repair the world through Satan, by trying to remove Yeshua from the world. Ever notice how atheists and cults always attack christianity and not the religions? Darkness warring with Light and theyre always drawn to christianity. You'd think people would stop and ask themselves why that is and understand it but nope!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join