It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Theory- The Next Planned Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I hope I'm posting this in the right section of the forum because I want as many people as possible to consider this info. A plot is potentially being staged right now to take the world into the next phase of ongoing war and also further the war against citizen's rights.

It was on reading Mitt Romney's White Paper called ‘An American Century’ that something I had not considered before became very apparent. This paper was put together by Romney’s foreign policy team, the title alone is reference to the ‘Project for the New American Century’.

The PNAC was of course the entity that released the paper called ‘Rebuilding America’s Defences’, which called for a ‘New Pearl Harbour’ to get the process of transformation in the middle east under way. Now 11 years on from 9/11, this white paper is nothing more than a continuation of the ideas mentioned by the PNAC, namely American dominance and leadership around the world.

www.mittromney.com...

When you look at the content, it is chilling to say the least because it almost openly discusses the possibility of the next terrorist attack that will be blamed on Iran.

I’ll give a few quotes to highlight just what I’m saying-

Iran’s sponsorship of international terrorism would take on a new and terrifying dimension. As president, Mitt Romney’s strategy will be to end Iran’s pursuit of a nuclear weapon, eliminate the threat of Iranian nuclear terrorism against the United States and our allies.

As president, Mitt Romney’s strategy will be to end Iran’s pursuit of a nuclear weapon, eliminate the threat of Iranian nuclear terrorism against the United States and our allies, and prevent nuclear proliferation across the Middle East. U.S. policy toward Iran must begin with an understanding on Iran’s part that a military option to deal with their nuclear program remains on the table.

This idea of Iranian sponsored terrorism is being forced upon us. It isn’t just terrorism, it is the notion of ‘nuclear terrorism’ and as the paper says, this threat of Iranian terrorism to America and her allies is very real.

This is the standard line of many American politicians whose advisers are pro-Israel and pro-war. It’s how the neo cons operate. As they needed prior to 9/11, justification is required to start a military campaign. However, this white paper makes a surprising addition to this propaganda, by bringing up immigration and somehow tying it to the Iranian regime-

Decades of remarkable progress in Latin America toward security, democracy, and increased economic ties with America are currently under threat.

The Bolivarian movement threatens U.S. allies such as Colombia, has interfered with regional cooperation on key issues such as illicit drugs and counterterrorism, has provided safe haven for drug traffickers, has encouraged regional terrorist organizations, and has even invited Iran and foreign terrorist organizations like Hezbollah into the region.

This is scary stuff because it is putting into the minds of the people that Iran can target America. America may have the ability to shoot down a nuclear missile, but if Iran is operating in Latin America, given the current state of illegal immigration, they could easily smuggle in a weapon of mass destruction to use in an attack.

This is potentially the pre text for the next attack on American soil. At any one time in America, there are around 750,000 untrackable illegal immigrants in American cities, free to travel wherever they please.

www.wnd.com...

Iran has expanded its terror network and now has tens of thousands of agents in Latin America, according to a former Iranian official who has witnessed the regime’s crimes against humanity inside Iran and has knowledge of its terror network targeting the West.

The source warned that the regime is active in recruiting and training for terrorist activities and assassinations of the opposition in Canada and America.

immigration.procon.org...

"Knowledgeable Americans have come to understand that our welcoming immigration policies are easily exploited by terrorists and that porous borders and lax immigration enforcement are no longer an option. With at least 8 million illegal aliens living in the United States and nearly one million new aliens arriving each year, the potential for terrorists entering the United States undetected is high."

Alongside this, we have the conditioning of the masses to be prepared for nuclear terrorism. Hollywood plays its role in this as much as any other form of media-

The Dark Knight rises essentially revolves around the idea of nuclear terrorism, the very words the Romney white paper uses regarding Iran.

gothamist.com...-1

It's a strange but welcome thing for a big budget Warner Bros epic to dive so relentlessly into the fears gripping the national consciousness. The Dark Knight Rises is still escapist fare, but it's also deeply unsettling at times, particularly for any New Yorker who witnessed the attacks on the World Trade Center. [SPOILER ALERT?] When the Brooklyn Bridge (and the other main East River bridges) are blown to hell, you can tell yourself it's just make-believe, but that sickening feeling in the pit of your stomach is hard to shake. Then the city's entire police force is wiped out, the elites are dragged out of their Fifth Avenue mansions and summarily executed, armed gangs open fire on Wall Street, and the terrorists drive a neutron bomb into the heart of town. More popcorn, anyone?

This agenda is being pushed into the consciousness of the people via Hollywood and the politicians. It is part of the agenda because if an attack happens, it can be successfully blamed on Iran and serve two purposes-

1- Getting the military campaign under way against Iran

2- Tightening the screws on the ever expanding surveillance state.

With all this in mind, for the policy makers, a terrorist attack carried out by someone bringing a device into the US through the free for all American borders that could be linked to Iran would suit them just fine.

This is a very real scenario in how the hidden hand plan to get the war against Iran underway and also tighten the screws on the surveillance state under the notion of national security.

That's what is happening now. If a 'false flag' is carried out from within, be it an Iranian agent getting in via the borders or whatever, it doesn't bare thinking about.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I agree, and will add, as you mentioned,
foreign policy for Romney is dictated by pretty
much the same team Bush had.
I'm about to do a thread myself on what I believe
is the biggest threat to the US.

In a nutshell... the more apparent it becomes
that Romney won't win, the less happy billionaires
like Sheldon Addleson will become.
He and other billionaires like the Koch's have spent a ton of money.
And most likely are NOT going like the outcome of this election.

Couple this with the maniacal minds of Cheney and other PNAC people,
and voila' you have the perfect scenario for a false flag.
Lots of Money lots of Hate and lots of Manical minds.
Especially if you pull it off in a state like Arizona or Colorado
where many Sheriff's are crazy enough and would be complicit to this idea.
And yes maybe blame it on Iran, or any Muslim group or nation.

I'd be watching Cheney PNAC and even henchmen
like Joe Arpaio and Russell Pearce, like a hawk
if I were this admin.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So if Obama loses Soros and his ilk will be pissed and do a false flag? Maybe crash the US dollar? You know some of you youngsters need to take a line from a old Who song. Welcome the new boss, same as the old boss. There is not a nickles worth of difference between any of these parties. Well I suppose a couple of nickles. Democrates want to change America into a entitlement/police state at warp speed and Republicans want to do the same at the pace of the Concord.

BTW back to the topic. Iran already has the 5th column in the US. Just do a little research. Why do you think all these alphabet soup agencies are buying ammo like it will never be made again? You know DOHS has enough .223 hollow points to shoot every man, woman, and child in the US 4 times.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Who believes China or Russia will be at war with us next?

new topics

top topics

join