It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had an experience like this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A while back I was in bed asleep and for some reason just woke up, wide awake. I looked at the window right by my bed and seen a small "ball" floating about 2 feet in front of me. It was a shiny blue color with a symbol of some sort written in white. I sat up in bed and leaned as far as i could in every direction to get a good look at this thing. It almost reminded me of a 3D movie. After I checked it out I suddenly got real sleepy and laid down and went to sleep. the weird thing is that I wasn't scared, and I didn't wake my husband. My personality would be to quickly wake him up to see what he thought of it. I read not too long ago about things happening to people at night and they just fall asleep after, which was unusual for them. It reminded me of the night I experienced this so I would just like to understand what was happening that night :/

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

I havn't had that experience, but I do know what you mean by out of character actions.

One time I saw the Black Triangle UFO..

As it came right above me blocking the sky maybe 300 feet up. I'm surrounded by bright light coming out of the middle.

I have one thought in my head. "Look down and it will go away." meanwhile I, me, my conscious mind is trying to get me to look up at this thing that I was starring at prior..

I just wasn't acting like me, and I feel that the craft or something/someone on board the craft changed my thoughts.

I think that you had your emotions changed as well.

Was this a Good or Bad or Neutral experience?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

did it look like this ?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I remember thinking that this was strange and wondering what it was but feeling very "neutral." And this thing was still floating there when I decided to lay back down and go to sleep! Normally, there is no way I would have done that If it was still there. I woke the next morning in disbelief that I hadn't woken my husband and went to sleep. I wasn't myself that night.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

WOW! That was a cool video! It was perfectly round like that but it didn't move, it just floated there. Almost like it was waiting? I know, that sounds weird, And it was the color of a bright shiny christmas ornament. with some kinda weird symbol on it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
oh man! I saw it too! And i think it only in my country?! Man! I saw it very bright light and very siny blue circle surounding it..amazing! #! And just like You i am went to sleep too! What the?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I'm so glad that I have found someone that has seen this too! Tell me your story please! Where do you live?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Are you able to recreate the symbol for us at all? Also, what size was the object and how big was the symbol?
Do you recall any smells associated with the encounter? How about what you heard or didn't hear?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

From some things I've read, that sounds like what has been called "ball lightning". The only incongruent aspect is the symbol you described. Another idea is a Will-o-wisp, which I know less about but is apparently similar.

Either way, that's some weird stuff, man.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It's the blue pearl. The seat of your soul. Everyone has one and it's where you go during dreamtime. It's nothing to be afraid as it is you. When you get further along on the spiritual path, you will be able to enter the pearl. Try meditating, it will help you progress.

ETA: The reason you saw it was because you woke up quite suddenly. You were still in your sleep state and if I would assume, dreaming? If you have anymore questions you can U2U me. There is info online but not so much, it is more something you have to experience to understand.
edit on 12-9-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

The ball was about the size of a tennis ball. The symbol looked like a "Y" except the top part of the Y was rounded. Like the bottom half of a circle,with 2 dots, one in between the circular part of the Y and one beside the Y. I don't remember smelling anything.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Reynolds

Yes, the whole thing was really strange.I dont like the fact that something could change my emotions. For me to just lay down and go to sleep with it still there kinda creeps me out. What is Will-o-wisp?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I dont quite understand about the pearl. Could you explain it more to me? This is something i've never heard of.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
It's the blue pearl. The seat of your soul. Everyone has one and it's where you go during dreamtime. It's nothing to be afraid as it is you. When you get further along on the spiritual path, you will be able to enter the pearl. Try meditating, it will help you progress.

ETA: The reason you saw it was because you woke up quite suddenly. You were still in your sleep state and if I would assume, dreaming? If you have anymore questions you can U2U me. There is info online but not so much, it is more something you have to experience to understand.
edit on 12-9-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

I also would like more information about this. I definitely believe that when we dream we return to what I to can only explain as"home" or somehow have some kind of dreamtime connection with our true origins. Very interesting

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i too have have had an experience. It wasn't with a small "ball" floating but it looked like two grey's. I woke up at and looked at the time on my cable box which read 3:00 a.m. As i looked toward the right side of the bed i see two grey's around 4ft. They just stood there, just observing me. I panicked and tried to move but it felt like i was held down with my covers, all i could move was my neck and head side to side. I tried to call for help but when i started shouting it was like i was muzzled. After a couple of seconds i finally sat up and they were gone. The clock was the exact same time and my dog was sound asleep. Perhaps a dream? If it was it felt too real and terrifying.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by schleproc

I have had an entity in my room also. Some have said it was sleep paralysis but It felt too real to me. I awoke to a "being" standing beside my bed. It was about 6ft tall, blackish red with long, skinny neck and arms.I didn't see ears or a mouth, but when it leaned over me it opened it's mouth real wide ( like a snake unhinging it's jaws to eat.) it placed it's mouth over mine and i couldn't breath! As soon as it put its mouth over mine I heard this loud metallic screeching sound. I tried so heard to move or make some kind of sound for my husband to wake up but i just couldn't! I finally ( in my head) said get out in the name of Jesus and it was gone.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I have actually experienced something quite similar. I was asleep in my bed and then i woke up to a bright light by my window. Let me describe the setup of my room a bit. I have a loft bed so its like a bunk bed but in place of the bottom bed there is just a desk. So i sleep about 6 feet off the floor and my window is right next to the head of my bed but it is closer to the floor.

So what happened was, i woke up and there was a bright yellow light coming from the area near my window. This was an insanely bright light, my entire room was lit with it but the brightest part was from my window. Whats interesting though is that the light source seemed to be INSIDE of my room near my window. I leaned up and was going to look over the side of my bed to see what is was but, now this is the strange part, i could feel a presence and it was like i could hear muffled voices but i wasnt hearing it with my ears, i heard the voices with my brain. That is when i got scared, but i never got the chance to see what was next to my window because as soon as i started feeling scared i was overcome with extreme exhaustion and i turned over and fell asleep immediately.

That is very strange to me because i never would have fallen asleep if i felt like there was something in my room. Also i find it interesting that sleep took over so quickly that i didnt even get to look over the side of my bed. Its like i lost control of my body.

Also i should add that i was only scared for a split second and then I too just felt neutral and thats when i turned over to go back to sleep. It was a strange transition of emotions. I was scared when i felt the presence, i was neutral when i got tired and turned over, and then i was thinking "why the hell am i going back to sleep?" right before i closed my eyes and was overtaken by sleep.
edit on 15-9-2012 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

YES! This is exactly what happened to me. I was wide awake one second and laying down to sleep the next, even though I didn't want to. I wanted to stay awake and figure out what this thing was. I hate the thought that I might have been forced to fall asleep. I don't like being out of control :/

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I've been "put to sleep" by beings since I was a small child, or at least as early as I can remember. It can be terrifying at times.

I have also seen these glowing light orbs. They are definitely intelligent, but I never could figure out why they were around. People in the area I used to live in often saw them. We also lived next to indian burial mounds, and a sacred site. Not sure how relevant that may be, but it feels like it is to me.

One time I did see a bright blue orb. It was bigger than any of the others I had seen, probably the size of a basketball or a tiny bit larger. They were generally seen outside, or just coming up to our windows. They could move fast or slow, or even stop and hover.

I was always really afraid when I saw them, only when I saw the blue one I felt excited and then when it was gone I felt like I was in mourning and wanted it to come back! Sometimes I still wish that it would.

I have never seen that symbol, but it's good to know that others around the world have similar experiences. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Niecedenise

Did you just wake up and look out side when you seen these things? Or did they make noise that woke you up? They have to be there for a reason. Which makes me wonder what happens when we go back to sleep. I have heard a beeping sound that will only beep once, i will look everywhere trying to figure out where its coming from. Then when I decide to stop looking I will hear it again. I check everything that is electrical and its nothing in the house. So strange!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join