It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had an experience like this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

The orbs seen by myself, family, friends and neighbors in that area were generally after dark, but we weren't in bed or anything. Just when we happened to be outside, or see one come up to the window. The blue one I saw because my dog was barking hysterically. I went out to check on her thinking we had a raccoon in the yard. She was at the end of her chain barking at this blue light. I tried to hold on to her, but she broke the end off and took after it. That's when it flew away to the north VERY quickly! That whole incident was strange to me, because my mom, stepdad, and friends were in our shop RIGHT next to the dogs, and they heard NOTHING. Even when I was yelling for someone to come out they did not hear me! Yet, I heard the dog from inside our house. Still don't understand what happened there.

I've woke up to see beings in my room on multiple occasions, but not the orbs. Not sure what it means either.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
At a slumber party, some friends of mine asked a ouiji board (spelling?) what the light was and it told us it was a dead cat! Followed by a seriously funky dream that night.lol This was before I saw the blue one though

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Niecedenise

what did the "beings" look like? I Have seen things too. Most of the time, In the bedroom after waking up. But a few times it was during the day. It is strange that your family didn't hear anything is the shop that night. Maybe something kept them from hearing anything. Maybe you were the only one that was supposed to see these things?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The beings I saw when I was young wore long black robes with hoods that made it difficult to see their features, but they did not look human and their skin was like green or grey. I always got the impression that one was male and one was female. She always stood further back than the male. It was always the same 2 beings.

As an adult, it's been children. Or they look like children to me. Basically human, only very very pale. White thin hair, and very delicate features. They usually look quite startled when I wake up and see them. Then, I just immediately fall to sleep. Like being drugged. I never wake up to get a drink after, which is something I do several times EVERY night, and I immediately remember what happened when I wake in the morning.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Niecedenise

I seen 3 hooded beings standing in the middle of a dirt road one time. That scared the poop outta me! We turned around and left. The picture in my mind of the "children" you see gives me the creeps. What were they doing when you woke up and seen them??

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I think if I had met these children in a park during the day or something, they might be lovely and beautiful. It's just the setting, at night in the dark, unexpectedly meeting someone in your room. Yeah, I think that's what makes it creepy. Basically, if they had better manners we could get along nicely. I wouldn't welcome any human that I know personally if I woke up to them standing by my bed either!

The older girl, looked to be about 6 and the boy each woke me up because they were actually touching me and the bed. The other was a smaller girl, about 2-3 years old. She was climbing up the side of my baby's crib to get a look at my daughter who was only a few months old. Strangest part about that one for me is that she looked nearly identical to my daughter when she got to be that age. My daughter is past that age now, and as far as I know has not traveled back in time to look at herself as a baby, so we can probably rule out that possibility

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I have been looking to see if anyone else has experienced something similar to me. I have told my husband and some family members but I think they don't believe me. I feel like getting the video camera and setting it up at night. I just read your story and I also have seen a golden light at the foot of my bed. I sometimes wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning. In December 2011 My kids and I had said prayers and I said prayers to the holy spirit. Well early morning about 2 am I woke up to find a gold ball of luminous light floating in the air at the foot of my bed. It shot out of the window super fast. I wasn't scared at all, I think I was curious more than anything. The second time I think was in January 2012 and this time the ball of light was at the foot of my bed and slowly faded into nothing. I didn't receive any message but I felt a good presence. In the days following these visits I sometimes upon getting up in the morning feel a tingling sensation through my whole body of warmth of love. I have seen strange lights outside in the early morning hours. I have had thoughts when looking at the lights that some sort of return of a true family is coming soon. I could be wrong though. Could just be mind but I feel like I'm picking up on something else. I checked out the window recently where the gold light has shot out of and there are strange marks like flames and one cross like mark. The colors of these marks on the window look like rainbow colors, maybe this ball of light was so hot it changed the glass color, so strange. My teenage daughter also has seen the lights in her bedroom 1 week ago. I have also been seeing these two beautiful dove coming around since Valentines day in my backyard. Since then I see them of and on during the week where ever I'm driving perched on something. I feel like maybe I'm being watched over or something. This could all be a coincidence. I have one other experience which my little boy seen ball of white sparkling white light flying above our bed a day or two before I had a miscarriage. My little boy was about 5 and he was pointing it out he said mommy look a star a star. I didn't see it right away but it just appeared out of thin air and it was beautiful. We weren't scared just in awe.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by moniquevas

Wow, I don't even know what to say! You've seen these several times. I've only seen it once. I wasn't scared but It just makes me wonder why I went to sleep with the "ball" still in the room. I do hope what we are seeing is something good. Angels would be a nice thought. Aliens......not so much :/

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Maybe they are the same thing? Or maybe certain humanoid aliens with special abilities compared to us are the same beings we've come to call angels. If one species exists, there must be many. But probably most of them have not paid us a visit

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Hey LB,when i was 16 or 17,i also had a puzzling experience:I woke up in the night+sat upright,wondering what woke me.Then i saw what looked like a mini-tornado or dervish in the corner of my room,and there seemed to be a short person inside it-and then suddenly,a pitchblack +-6ft tall being was standing right next to my bed,looking down at me.I lay back down,and looked at it,not feeling afraid at all(which i ever after found super-weird,btw) and after a few minutes,i turned my back on it+went to sleep,couldnt keep my eyes open any longer.While i could feel it still watching me,i went to sleep.That is'nt a normal reaction,is it? Should'nt i have been screaming my head off? Or be at least terrified? Ive always wondered about that episode,i remember it clear as yesterday,and im in my 40's now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join