It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
From my vantage point( Delaware PA border) I just saw something in the sky drop some "pods" . Not sure what or even if this is real. But it was not natural and was spectacular. Sorry no pics, maybe someone in the area can confirm this account. I think there is a movement happening.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

what are pods?
was this lit up?
how far away?
color?
sound?
how big?

more info please.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

You need to report your sighting to MUFON.com and a field investigator will contact you for a detailed report and you can also ask about other similar sightings tonight.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
There was no color. Just a plume of semi-smoke, or an obvious agitation against the night sky. I was more focused on the craft itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Maybe tom cruise is in the area? things always go wrong when he's around for some reason......on a plus side he knows how to fight aliens......he's a scientologist...maybe he was just being audited?

Sorry, couldn't help myself....

edit on 11-9-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Could you be any less descriptive?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

Can you give more details please. You say "pods" then make it sound like it was simply little farts of reek that you could barely see. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Have you seen this before?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Could you be any less descriptive?

My thoughts exactly!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
some strange reason i thought of the ODST team from Halo

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yes, it was little farts.. I dont know if they reeked.. All i can say was the was a disturbance against the night sky . And the trails left appeared to be heading to the surface of our planet. Not here to give you exact details of what I said above. I didnt have a camera , so it didnt happen. Some random dude says farts and u guys give him stars. Maybe some of you failed preschool? All I asked was if anyone else witnessed this at the time of the post. Is that to much to ask here ?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It's official, invasion of the body snatchers just landed...

Here comes the zombie outbreak.

Would of been cool if you had your camera.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
It's official, invasion of the body snatchers just landed...

Here comes the zombie outbreak.

Would of been cool if you had your camera.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

The day they make mobile phones capable of photography at night under poor lighting conditions/far away objects would be great.

This would allow nearly everyone to be capable of getting the images that we need.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speckle
. Not here to give you exact details of what I said above.

Why wouldn't you be, you are the one who created the thread, and you wonder why nobody cares to bother with it and star up the guy posting about farts?

You created the thread then pretty much bailed, one of the less descriptive thread I've seen, and you ask if people are in preschool?

Yeah, Cool Story.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speckle
From my vantage point( Delaware PA border) I just saw something in the sky drop some "pods" . Not sure what or even if this is real. But it was not natural and was spectacular. Sorry no pics, maybe someone in the area can confirm this account. I think there is a movement happening.

Maybe a in air tornado never dropped but maybe dropped off water clouds or something
no wasn't there so did not see it but thanks for posting and maybe someone did have a proper camera
Thank yu for the post let me know if someone got it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Maybe you can draw up a mock image of what you saw using paint/photoshop?

Give some of us that are interested an idea of what you saw. Maybe include a land/sky/city-scape, something that might suggest the size of what you saw?

Weird sighting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

join