It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go undercover to expose any conspiracy theory, what would it be?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Aviary. Especially a certain two of them. Sneaky guys. See my link. S&F.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would find out why we are being quarantined on the Earth and what do the governments know about it and how they interact with this presence that keeps us prisoners here.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What a fascinating question. Let me first say for anyone who may come across this and want to read more into it than I am or will ever say on it, we're 100% in the realms of hypothetical and theory. I'd never know more than rumor and innuendo on this topic...and hence..why I choose it.

If I could pick just one area of Conspiracy to be a part of for the purpose of exposing, I don't have to think on it. That question, in my mind, answers itself.

I would choose the domestic counter-terrorism operations that have been run and may continue to be run within the borders of the Continental United States since 9/11. I believe a great many Americans are represented on the National Social Security Death Index who came to be there by means far different than stated. I think, in this realm of theory, such truths could would be found in the most mundane of locations and in such places as Arkansas and Northwest Missouri.

Further..I feel strongly, in this hypothetical way, that the unraveling of any of a precious few threads over the years will lead to the whole ugly ball of yarn...and if such things as I mention here actually happened, this would be one of those threads to yank and follow. Just my two cents..and thanks OP for a great mental diversion, if only for a moment. The hypothetical world can be a very interesting place to speak from...when of course, nothing said could really have happened.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
UFO's

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
9/11 for sure. No question.

JFK assassination in a close 2nd.

after that it would be a mash of alot of conspiracies, or things we just aren't sure of.

Who really built the Pyramids, Roswell (heck just gimme all the info the government has about UFO's and EBE's), Moon Landings?

...and maybe just for fun I'd like to uncover the complete truth of the John Titor story.
Then maybe see if Elvis and Tupac are still alive, and if the real Paul McCartney is really dead. Oh yea Princess Diana. yea and Reptilians too.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Way too many to choose from, I'd go with the JFK assassination.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Disclosure.

I would like to uncover the existence of aliens. 'Nough said.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would like to go through the locked files at MI6 and the Foreign Office to find documentation that the Zimmerman Telegram was a forgery. After all, it may well have been and documentation could prove it beyond a shadow of doubt.

This raises a counter-question. What if you got to go undercover to investigate your favorite conspiracy and discovered you were absolutely wrong? Would you publicize your findings?

Edit to add: Further questions to ponder:

In order to attend Bohemian Grove, you would need to achieve a certain level of wealth or influence. If you were to acquire this wealth and influence, would you still see the world in the same way?

What if you were to penetrate a secretive institution, and discovered that they were indeed "covering something up," but realized that the reasons they were doing so were not only legitimate, but compelling. Would you agree to keep the secret, or reveal it despite all the damage it will do?
edit on 11-9-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I know it's been done before, but I'd love to get into the Co$ and try to expose it for what it really is: a money hungry cult, so it can finally be brought down.

Other than that, I have to say...Roswell, Area 51 and Dulce along with searching for Hy Brasil based on the Rendlesham message.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Yeah the people who go missing one is a great idea. I have a feeling you'd probably end up uncovering some kind of inhumane experiments at the hands of the government or "rogue" fringe scientists (funded by the government).

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If I could expose a conspiracy , where it would actually make a difference and something would be done to stop it, it would Mk ultra..and the child sex slaves.

The fact that so many children are forced into sexual slavery, used as pawns to do the dirty work of assassinations as they get older, and used in every way by TPTB is what makes my heart ache the most , and it is what I would like to see stopped first and foremost.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For me it would be anthropogenic (caused by man) global warming.

We are spending tens of billions of dollars to fight a problem that doesn't exist.

If we can get rid of expensive subsidized energy we might be able to get some manufacturing to return to the U.S.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

It occurs to me that out of all the conspiracies we could uncover, there's a handful of them that would ultimately lead to the uncovering of other conspiracies as well.

The clever theorist would find that one particular "keystone conspiracy" and start a domino effect, unveiling every major governmental or religious deception in history...or as many as he/she could in one shot.
edit on 11-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by AGWskeptic

It occurs to me that out of all the conspiracies we could uncover, there's a handful of them that would ultimately lead to the uncovering of other conspiracies as well.

The clever theorist would find that one particular "keystone conspiracy" and start a domino effect, unveiling every major governmental or religious deception in history...or as many as he/she could in one shot.
edit on 11-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

AGW theory is all about the control of energy.

So yes it does fit into the current global agenda.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The suppression of oil replacements/alternative energy. Others come to mind like the Vatican, 9/11, hacked voting machines, the banking system, JFK, aliens, and so on but ultimately I think those conspiracies are too high impact. There's nothing to be gained from exposing what's in the Vaticans archives. Either there's nothing substantial in which case it was a waste, or there is something substantial and a large number of people find out they've been living life wrong. For example lets say it's revealed there is a god and there's a certain way to worship him. What happens to all the Muslims that have practiced and entirely different set of beliefs? Or what if Christians find out that everything they're doing was wrong? There's much more to lose from exposing that truth than there is to be gained I think.

The banking system is another similar issue. All exposing their lies would do is destabilize an already unstable system. It would be a true SHTF scenario, and there wouldn't really be anything to gain by causing it.

Exposing cheap/free energy for all would be the highest impact in terms of benefit while causing the fewest problems.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Besides the obvious immediate conspiracies that we already know are conspiracies, like 911, war on terror, war on drugs, central banking, nwo, etc, I would wish to go undercover to approximately 28,000 years ago and explore and document our alien creation during the great hybrid upgrade that genitally modified our human animal selves into modern man.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Many conspiracies have already been exposed but only the Nixon one at
Watergate seems to have been fully ended by undercover work.
Moon Landing, Tesla science, 9/11 conspiracies just do not have enough
Illuminati backing to expose. Nixon was just not worth the Nam war anymore
to the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
If I had the power,

I would travel back and find out exactly who the Ute Natives were terrified of in the area of Skin Walker Ranch.

I would expose Adam Weishaupt....while trying to root out infiltrators of the Masonic lodges.

I would tell the US to kill Nazi scientists so Project Paper Clip could never take place.

Also I would burn J.D. Sallingers unrevised rough draft of "The Catcher In The Rye" before print.

I would join Admiral Byrd to expose hollow Earth.

Accompany US troops to Neu Schwabenland during operation High Jump, and see if they ever found Hitler or a nice temperate forrest rumored to be there.

I would travel to Dulce and expose the underground human and alien battle that occured in 1979.

edit on 10-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

Hey, I want to help fund the expedition. This sounds like a full scale head on exposure brigade.

I did find it interesting that the Kennedy assassination wasn't mentioned until far down on the front page. Now there's a real conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would want to expose exactly how our government and big croporations and banks work together to keep us all fighting over scraps while they steal all the wealth and plunder the world. They dont get blamed as long as we blame eachother.

I would love to expose their agenda.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Im changing mine to yours!
now THAT is something people NEED to know about but no one ever talks about. Not a peep.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join