It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go undercover to expose any conspiracy theory, what would it be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I've always loved the idea of "going undercover" to expose for definite a conspiracy theory, but to be honest there are so many I'm not sure which I'd chose.

If I could prove that the bankers were still committing mass fraud with our through different means I'd love to crack that one. Of course you'd probably get plugged in the process lol.

So which conspiracy would you rumble?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Interesting thought!

For me it would be Roswell.
Only problem is that if I could get to see the information regarding this or even travel back and be there, what would happen if my findings led me to conclude that Roswell never happened in the way that we all want it to have?
No one would believe me and probably call me a government shill!

Dave

link   
The Mayan Calendar

2nd

link   

The committee of 300.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Religion..

I would uncover all of the Vaticans secrets.

link   
The bankster frauds and string pullers of financial terrorism and deception.

Second line.

link   
I wish it was possible to go undercover to debunk a conspiracy theory. I would debunk Niburu, since it seemingly can't be debunked enough times.

I guess the one that would be nice to confirm would be the existence of aliens by going undercover at NASA.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I would want to expose the myriad of secrets in Area 51, not the military secrets, but more so of the ET if any. If Earth has been visited, I think Humanity has the right to know. Or maybe I would ransack through the Vatican Secret Archives and see what "forbidden" knowledge has been locked up for ages.
edit on 10-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I would expose cheap alternative energy devices that were suppressed. The world would be a very different place if everyone had access to unlimited cheap energy. Everyone would no longer have to depend on the 'system' so to speak. Grow all your own food, setup communication transmission devices for a user based peer-to-peer internet, cheap transportation, any remaining goods would have to be dramatically cheaper to compete etc. etc. etc...

I would even suggest that financial systems would collapse and the relevance of any currency would diminish if not disappear altogether. No longer dependent on the oil/gas industry would crash major corporations even some governments/countries. It would be a rough road in the transition but this one simple theory exposed would probably solve a lot of the world's problems.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I would try to become part of the Bilderburg and get to the bottom of this supposed New World Order and its supposed existence. And if it did, I'd destroy it..lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The "supposed" giants or mound builders. That huge human skull that no one talks about and the old timey news paper clipping tell me there is something worth investigating.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Energy sources that would take us off the cartel's drug of choic...OIL

I think this one is related to ET's as well so I could kill two birds with one stone.. The difference is I am not a greedy person so I would spill the beans on any advanced technology that I could get info on.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well, you didn't say I only had to choose one conspiracy theory so here is my list:

- Abraham Lincoln Assassination
- JFK Assassination
- Time Travel
- All Secret Societies
- The President's Book of Secrets
- Roswell
- Moon Landing
- Moon Bases
- Mars Landings

I have many more, but that's a good start.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would have to go along with a few others and say the Vatican. Some of the oldest secrets in the world probably reside in their archives. A month in their archives and the knowledge learned would be quite interesting. I think you would probably find answers to just about all that you seek in there.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If it was time travel I'd probably go back to see if Jesus really existed.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
9/11

People need that spark to finally get these corrupt governments out of power.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Our entire falsly based monetary/economic system . . . oh man . . . to get behind the curtain on that one to see all the SDS suffering fiscal vampires would be amazing!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If I had the power,

I would travel back and find out exactly who the Ute Natives were terrified of in the area of Skin Walker Ranch.

I would expose Adam Weishaupt....while trying to root out infiltrators of the Masonic lodges.

I would tell the US to kill Nazi scientists so Project Paper Clip could never take place.

Also I would burn J.D. Sallingers unrevised rough draft of "The Catcher In The Rye" before print.

I would join Admiral Byrd to expose hollow Earth.

Accompany US troops to Neu Schwabenland during operation High Jump, and see if they ever found Hitler or a nice temperate forrest rumored to be there.

I would travel to Dulce and expose the underground human and alien battle that occured in 1979.

edit on 10-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'd like to know why HP announced they were getting out of the computer business. Then shortly later saying they were going to stay in the computer business since they figured liability wise it would be cheaper for them to stick it out.

My conspiracy theory is they've been bricking laptops after the warranties expired by disabling the motherboard via the Bios. Or somebody figured out how to use that Bios motherboard disable feature and they feared every HP computer made after 2003 could be remotely shut down for good.

It ain't no conspiracy theory that capability has since been enhanced. Intel's now got chips running inside computers they also have some serious capability with.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bad guys figure that out and Intel's in a heap of trouble too.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i would just like to have a manuscript of "the truth" basically everything that has been lied about in mainstream culture.

such as Roswell, Area 51, Hollow Earth etc.

i dont need to see it... that would probably be disappointing.

Just knowing that it is fact, that would be enough... then i would probably "see" more

who am i kidding (I would love to see an ET with my own eyes, or even a high tech android type beast.)
edit on 10-9-2012 by heathwithnoteeth because: late night whiskey typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join