It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Yangtze Kiang Red color ...a clear bad omen about China's Increasing Power

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The so strange natural phenonomen that is turning the waters of the so called Yellow river of China into blood red ones is captiving the attention of thousands on these days, from simple peasants to scientist, and many are intriguing about if this has any simbolic meaning.

Please check: www.msnbc.msn.com...

Well, there is a clear reference to this event in the apocaliptic prophecies and all refers to the end of the times:

Revelation 11: 4-6 Revelation 11: 4-6

These witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lamp stands standing in the presence of the Lord of the earth. And if anyone should want to hurt them, fire comes out of their mouths and burns up their enemies. If anyone wants to hurt them, he must be killed in this manner. These witnesses have authority to close the heavens in order to keep rain from falling while they are prophesying. They also have authority to turn bodies of water into blood and to strike the earth with any plague, as often as they desire.

as well as also in:

Revelation 16: 4

The third angel poured his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they turned into blood.

Also China has perhaps a unique role to perform in the end of the times, according with also apocaliysis vision of St John, since it is actually the only nation ever existed able to such a military power:

Revelation 9: 16-17

The number of cavalry troops was 200,000,000. I heard how many there were.
This was how I saw the horses in my vision: The riders wore breastplates that had the color of fire, sapphire, and sulfur. The heads of the horses were like lions' heads, and fire, smoke, and sulfur came out of their mouths.

The final battle of the incoming international conflict is going to be fighted in middle East, according with Revelation book, but one of the nations involved un such a war will have a 200,000,000 soldiers army, which country is the only one able to arrange such a giant capacity to mobilize forces? It is only China.

The red waters of the yang tze kiang river perfectly might be just an omen of the giant river of blood that China will spread around the world through its military power, in a surprising attack.

Two great seers of the modern times have prevented our generation that this danger is very real, that China is not a reliable asociate, that chinese people are preparing themselves to try to conquer the world:

Jeanne Dixon in the 1970's, the same person that predicted in 1956 the Election and Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, as well as the future election of Richard Nixon also as President, and she became personal astrologer advisor of Presidents FDR, Nixon and Reagan.

Nancy Fowler in Conyers, Georgia, after several apparitions of the Holy Virgin St Mary to her in 1995, phenomenon that has been exhaustively studied and certified not only by the Catholic church but by scientist and physicians that studied her ability to have visions by being into very deep trance.

If you want to know more about the role of China in the future also visit my other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your attention,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/9/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yeah and as accurate as that is when it comes to the bible it doesn't bug me as much as this;

II Timothy 3:1-5,7 “But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”

I'm realizing all these things are happening today and it's only getting worse. Ego is blinding our world right before their eyes and it was hard enough for me to wake up and see that for myself but to wake up the whole world is another task entirely. It's no wonder that these times shall come, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bible was even truth because I can't wrap my mind around how things seems to be falling in place.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Increasing power.... Since when did they have any power...? That country's a mess..

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Increasing power.... Since when did they have any power...? That country's a mess..

Do you have any idea how much of the United States technology was made in China? Don't be surprised if they had a off switch to shut down the entire United States defense. Chinese people are NOT to be underestimated, they are smart people.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The so strange natural phenonomen that is turning the waters of the so called Yellow river of China into blood red ones is captiving the attention of thousands on these days, from simple peasants to scientist, and many are intriguing about if this has any simbolic meaning.

I'm not completely sold on the idea that this is a natural phenomenon.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

Reports suggest industrial pollution in silt churned up by recent floods is being blamed by Chinese officials for the discolouration. The Yangtze is regarded as being too fast-flowing and large to generate a "red tide" effect associated with bacteria infestations of low-oxygen ponds. An industrial dye used in firework wrappers was blamed when another Chinese river, the Jian, turned red last year.

I will agree that it is likely a bad omen, for China. The cause is still being investigated, but I am leaning towards pollution.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why can't it be pollution and a bad omen?
Why does it have to be one or the other?
ie. bad omen via pollution, double whammy!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Pollution is a bad omen. I tried to say what I had to say without going completely against the OP. A red river is what it is. I just think that in this case the bad is mostly for China.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Man, I get pissed off when I see or hear about what happens to our rivers here in North America and elsewhere in the world... But China has rivers that aren't even clear anymore, and flammable rivers... A river, or ANY body of water, is a part of a system that effects the entire world. So they are, in effect, polluting basically everybody. I just want to say there may be worse pollution in rivers in other parts of the world, I don't know. I've just seen the pictures of the worst pollution in China during the current totality of my brief and limited experience as a humey...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by dayve

Do you have any idea how much of the United States technology was made in China? Don't be surprised if they had a off switch to shut down the entire United States defense. Chinese people are NOT to be underestimated, they are smart people.

Our products are made in China because of cheap labor ... Conceived in America, Made in Tiawan ...

The Chinese people are smart, starving, and powerless ...

China is crumbling ... Any boast about China's 'power' should be viewed as fear mongering propaganda ...

The largest army on earth is starving to death ...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Dear dayve,

They practically control the world economy, not of course the common citizens but the people that is in the nomenclature of the Communist party of China. They have in their territory control over the biggest industrial complexes of the world, and since the communism prevent the possibility to have any independent unions they can offer the cheapest workhand, it is the modern slavery.

Millions of poor workers and peasants in China that work in exhausting schedules produce cheap goods that are invading and conquering all the markets of the world, it is the new strategy to monopolize markets using the global economy. This nest of corruption is of course tolerated by anti ethical entrepreuners of the west that want to have "ideal" production conditions that assure great profits.

The reason for which China is growing so fast in times of global recession is because they are using disloyal competence tactics, using workers that are extremly bad paid, over exploited and without real social security, in a country where the human life means practically nothing, since is the most aboundant merchandise, with such uncontrolled demographic growing.

Extended poverty is ironically the principal resource of China to gain the war for the markets, since they can always compete against the production price of any other potential rival, improving the price in almost any product or service, because they dont care to have people working even under starvation, they have a very long tradition in that sense, since the times of the concentration fields existing during the cultural revolution leaded by Mao.

They are also now owning the major part of our external debt, their banks are the ones that are financing our goverment through massive transaction on treasury bonds. China literally owns such amount of our money that who can prevent that they one of these days could decide to confiscate or expropiate american investments in their territory in payment of the unpayable debt we have already suscribed with them?

So we are talking not only of potential military power but of effective economic one, moreover we are not talking just about military conquest but an economical one that gradually is putting the entire markets in their hands.

thanks for your comment,

the Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/10/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Really OneEleven,

Why don't you check a map of the world of 1947 or so?

There are entire countries that have already disapeared merged into the New Red Chinese empire, where is for example the monastic kingdom of Tibet?, a milenary nation that once was like the second motherland of Buddah? that was a country as large as it is the Republic of SouthAfrica that was entirely invaded by the Chinese red army in 1950 thanks to the absolute passive attitude of the United Nations to defend their independence.

what happened with Manchuria, that was a sovereign nation with diplomatic relationships with half of the world once? a country that had its own emperor, court, capital and universities and that disappeared with the no reaction of the world at the end of WWII.

why 40% of the original size of Mongolia is now inside China? ( the so called interior Mongolia),

what happened with the protectorates of Macau and Hong Kong? that were in lease granted by the National Republic of China but were annexed by the Peoples republic of China when legally might be returned in to the sovereignity of the Goverment of Taiwan and not the one of Beijing that never signed any lease treaty?

How many times the Muslim people of Uyhurstan and Dzungaria, in the eastern turkestan, that are ethinically more related with mongolian or Turkish people than with chinese have claimed their right of independence from China? they were several times reannexed after every rebellion.

Do you know there is a Chinese claim over the entire territory of Taiwan? a nation that exist thanks to the military support of the western countries.

Please you need to read more on Chinese imperialism in objetive sources.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Whateva .. Omens are in the same realm as santa and the elves.
line 2

Eurgh, if you're going to disagree to the OP - at least be respectful enough to be literate. Otherwise you sound like a ten year old with little or no concept of debate.

I on the other hand don't necessarily agree it's an omen or a warning from god or such, but it's been an insightful glimpse into China / Chinese politics and economics.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

well Dear mr-lizard,

For the ones that are not convinced that this might be an omen, we have today in the news again the Chinese goverment mobilizing their own patrols to support the annexion of some islands that are clearly more related with the Japan archipielag than with any other country, including of course China.

Pls read:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Why China a country that is 30 times bigger than Japan wants so badly those islands? because with them they would have a nice platform to assure the military conquest of Taiwan of course!

We are witnessing the most open demonstration of Chinese Imperialism in practice!

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
maybe it IS a sign...
a reminder of all the aborted and murdered (post-birth) baby girls, unwanted because they don't have boy parts

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well, your comment is really interesting, it is very well known that in China the demographic control policies restrict to only one child per family, and if that baby is a girl and the father didnt like that many times have occured the kind of abominable crimes you describe.

The problem is that many of these crimes, as well as the systematic violations of the human rights from the time of the brutal repression of Tianamen square, are carefully hidden by the strict control of the media in China, even the Internet is filtered in order to prevent that more Chinese people become aware of how corrupt is the system that is ruling them.

The political machinery of the Communist party of China is moving thousands of crouds in meetings along the country to protest against Japan.

news.yahoo.com...

Now, today again China is the news when Japanese firms have decided to close their plants in that country preventing the possibility that it might happen a more damaging of the relationship in between the two countries, after the attempt of asault from the Chinese patrol to the Islands.

Pls Read:

www.bloomberg.com...

uk.reuters.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I fell upon this thread reading after reading another regarding the history of China. I felt it timely to bump up this one since the the President is in Asia this week. Seems maybe Asia may offer some insight as to how we are to drive off the cliff and possibly replacing spanish with Mandarian. Russian may be an option as well since Obama need he would continue "forward," therefor playing as acatalyst of the two.

I did not hear the press conference today; but I am willing to bet there weren't any hard hitting questions regarding the visit to Asia. He can't arrive one week after the election, ready to bow down to his financiers with Benghazi nightmare still on blast everywhere. I realize no one has mentioned a specific meeting. I don't see him traveling over there so soon though without knocking on the door of China for a new check.

Apparently with top tier brass of our armed forces being too busy, using their power to entertain a couple of groupies and possibly a third being an FBI agent. How could they manage a war while living like rockstars so to speak. Making them fall on the sword. So as to save (his) face,

Could this ploy keep the top brass from lying under oath by forcing their resignation? Could it be too far fetch to think that there was another hidden facet so to speak, an agenda that Petreaus and Allen would not go along with? Sand bagging their trists so he could trump them if they did not carry out this agenda. Then making his play to put true blues in, Kerry and RIce.

Kerry wasn't really a popular person when it comes to war but Power makes many do crazy things. Is he needed to allow us to go from the Amero Union to a republic? Displaying his unique Chicago talents to prove he has more than moves on the court to get a job done. Especially since he needs to refi the loan on the White House.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Yea, and the "angel of light" is a pro-Obama supporter, pro-abortion supporter obviously, based on it's last threads.

Maybe she'll see the "real" light one of these days.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
There is a danger in reading too much into historical prophesies and or bending what has been said to conform to a particular belief.

If you take the prophesies literally rather than cherry picking, then they make little sense. For example, citing Revelation 9: 16-17 as evidence due to the size of China’s military (i.e. taking the number 200,000,000 as literal) should also mean that the horses will have lions heads etc.

I think that there is a more plausible explanation and that is the pollution and /or soil erosion. Either way, the prediction is that China’s ceaseless march towards further environmental degradation and destruction will continue much to the detriment of the Chinese, their environment and the world environment.

Regrds

top topics

<<   2 >>

join