It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has declared himself the messiah?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Okay, ladies and gents, I appreciate your responses, and fully intend to address them...but for now I need to log off....

gunshots in the neighborhood.....

:smh:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

gunshots in the neighborhood.....

I didn't do. Honest. It wasn't me.

ok, Back to being serious. I hope everything is alright there.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I said in my opinion, and I stick by it....

How many people besides the extremists who follow the Nation of Islam really have an understanding about it or bother to study it unless it was a course in school? And who would take the course? Unfortunately you can't put on a chart how many people understand the deep inner workings of Black Theology.

Of course they try to keep it secret and in their group....it wouldn't work if they advertised it would it?

So people on ATS can talk of the Illuminati and various other secret cabals...but you think this is the crazy one?

Have you heard the black panthers saying they want to kill all the white babies? With Obama at the helm, these extremists think they are safe to come out in the open more.

They exist, Obama spent most of his life with them and he sympathizes with them.

Ever wonder why he calls himself "black" when we all know he is only half? He only refers to his "white" side when pandering to whites.

edit on 8-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by neoholographic

I understand what you are saying...when he said this collective salvation crap I looked into it just like you did linking it to the Nation of Islam etc.

The OP is correct in the meaning according to O's upbringing and learning at the hands of these zealots.

The problem is 97% (imo) of the US have no idea about this theology and what the meanings of the words mean in "their" world. That is why they are getting away with what they are saying and doing it without the people going crazy over it.

It;s all about taking from the white man, knocking him down and the black man taking over...it is NOT about all of us living together in peace and harmony like most want to believe. And they are going to do it with "social justice" programs which directly contradict the Constitution.

Absolutely! On the surface, the words, "social justice" sound all warm and fuzzy. But peel back the layers, do the research behind the man and his philosophy, examine the depths and philosophical basis for Black Liberation Theology, and you see where it's coming from.

You cannot eliminate poverty by depleting the wealth of a country and its individual people.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I see how there could be some validity to your thoughts. I am not saying that I think this personally, but it does deserves to be explored as a possibility.

I have a genuine interest in the concept of people working together, outside of theological chains, for the greater good of us all. I was planning to have a talk with someone on the inside there anyway. I will see if I sense that they have any issue with my being a white man.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
SIGH!!! This is the sad result of when folks listen to too much EXTREMIST RIGHT-WING nonsense complete with silly hateful religious superstitions. They get delusional views and thoughts that are all.... imaginary! The next stage is becoming harmful to others...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

The real danger is not researching the current President and the radicals that raised him.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

It would be great if you could get somewhere with it...but I don't believe they will talk, they have too much to lose.

You would need a turncoat who left them and disagrees with their theology...and is not afraid.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to [url= by neoholographic[/url]

I don't know where these other posters are coming from but I see what you're saying....any time ANYONE tells me their soul depends on my salvation I look around for an escape route. If the leader of the US said that (which I guess he did) I'd be thinking one of 3 things:
1. False humility to garner votes
2. Falsely submissive to seem like he's not a bully (withholding funding for Texas when they refused TARP funds, refusal of Tombstone, AZ, access to repair their own water lines-- look it up, I'm not lying)
3. He really believes his soul is as important as everyone in the country's put together, as if by being elected he has some holy responsibility to guide us

either way, the "soul" of Obama has nothing to do with anything except to divert attention away from his ACTIONS since 2008.

also- who's to say what collective salvation is? Ayn Rand, Werner Van Braun, L Ron Hubbard, the UN,? You get the gist.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

The scary thing about Obama is he was raised by people that believe collective salvation should be brought about by a form of Communism, Marxism...whatever ism works fastest for them except capitalism.

His grandparents were radical Communists and he education got more extreme from there on out.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

We'll see where it leads to. I'm approaching them as a possible supporter, and presenting myself for evaluation, so to speak. I'm looking over my avenues to interact with them now. I had already made up my mind to contact them, before deciding to explore the possibility of racial bias. I like to think that I am skilled at reading what the eyes give away. 16 years of living with a Japanese woman has given me this talent.

Edit:
Don't expect results overnight. I am following my genuine interest in their organization. I would have jumped ship at the first hint of racism, anyway.

edit on 8-9-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

God said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated."

Go back to this as the root of the two trees. Read this outline of the Angel of Light and the Angel of Darkness from the Dead Sea Scrolls. LINK

Identify the thread that leads from Jacob. From Jacob, we get to Jesus by way of Moses and the Torah (Exoteric) and the unwritten Torah (Esoteric). This thread represents salvation from Christ and not by man's works. God gives us what we receive. This represents the thief on the cross that repents and receives paradise. It represents the Cup Bearer in Genesis 40.

Identify the thread that leads from Esau. From Esau, we get to Nimrod and the tower of Babel. From Babel, the languages are cut into pieces and the various nations try to reconstruct Babel to this day. Who is Osiris? Osiris is Nimrod cut into pieces. It's code for what happened to Nimrod. Esau represents the Mystery Schools and Theosophy. This is man's attempt to be God by works. This represents the thief on the cross that did not repent. This also represents the Baker who bakes in the fire in Genesis 40. Go back and read my last few posts before this one.

From this Mystery School, we get Theosophy, Theistic Satanism and the continued theft of the fruit of knowledge (Technology by transmutation of Carbon). We also see the Illuminati, Knights Templar and the search for the unwritten Torah by defining the symbols that were left from before the flood in Egypt. The true thread of truth resides with Jacob. The Esau thread is locked in three mysteries that create a feedback loop for the seeker. Christ revealed the truth behind the mystery of the mystery schools. He is the Lost WORD. Freemasons should pay attention to this. Christ is the Capstone.

Revelation 11 - Sea is the Nations.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

The Beast is Mystery School Babylon. The beast rises from the Abyss to attack the two witnesses. "Where also THEIR LORD was crucified." Who is THEIR lord? Nimrod. Egypt / Osiris. Babylon and Sodom.

Their Lord was cut into pieces in Egypt / Babylon / Sodom. Every time a nation rises to recreate Babylon, it is cut down. Rome is a good example. America will soon be a good example of what not to do to other people in the world. In the end, the final beast requires payment in the same product that marks mankind.

Revelation 13

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e - or of mankind] That number is 666.

Carbon is the mark of mankind. 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons. The Beast that causes man to take the mark is the Petrol Dollar Ponzi Scheme. Unless a country uses the Petrol Dollar, they cannot use the Federal Reserve system of bribes. The Federal Reserve is the Moneychangers from the first century and the Builders that rejected the chief cornerstone are the Masons. The High Priests are Roman Catholic Priests under the rock that will be rolled away. Peter.

As to the OP, you are correct. We are headed to more Carbon trading in the future and the final mark will be the return of Cap and Trade.

Here is my thread on Cap and Trade. LINK Keep your eye on UNESCO and the UN in Europe. They are gearing us up for a new monitory system based on Biosphere Reserves.

That's my analysis and opinion. Maybe I am wrong. I don't think I am. If you see a peace deal with Israel in December, know for sure I am correct.

Do the producers in Hollywood know this story I tell you? Jacob is the one in white. Esau was never named in the storyline.

edit on 8-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Good luck and stay safe because they have very dangerous people in their midst.

But I don't think they would ever trust a light skinned person with their true intentions.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

I believe what Obama means by his Salvation, is that if he manages to do what he said, and actually improves our country for us all.

Slap me back to reality with a convincing rebuttal. I'd hate to be unknowingly mesmerized with a hidden agenda, because I am focused on "Why can't we all just work together."

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I can start slapping you with his education focus:

lsewhere in the reconciliation bill -- and something that speaks directly to the administration's education goals -- was increased funding for minority-serving institutions, which includes both historically black colleges and universities and predominantly black institutions. Currently, the minority-serving institutions are set to receive $850 million over 10 years. "This is very important," says Barnes, "because HBCUs and primarily black institutions enroll about 60 percent of minority students who are going to college. We're making sure these institutions have stronger curriculums and better facilities to prepare the leaders of tomorrow."

www.theroot.com...,1

That was 2010...since then he passed the education bill that controls discipline according to race in schools.

July 26, 2012 Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans EXECUTIVE ORDER - - - - - - - WHITE HOUSE INITIATIVE ON EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

My reaction to how the Obama administration is focusing their education policy on minorities is simple. I believe they need more help. They need to be brought up to educational and financial equality. I don't apologize for the past. I look at today, and see inequality still.

My evidence is in the disproportionate poverty rate, as verified at the following website.
www.statehealthfacts.org...

Yes, white people are suffering and need help, too. Minorities seem to be 2 to 3 times worse off than us white people. I see nothing wrong with trying to correct that.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Don't take my rebuttal as concrete. I'm simply looking for some friendly debate. None of my ideologies are set in stone. I like to think that I am open minded, and losing my conditioned racial bias. My previous reply came from what I though would be a good counter to your rebuttal. I like to think that my points of view change along with the big picture. I am not here to change anyones mind, but to learn if I am seeing everything as clearly as I think I am.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I look at it differently...I still see it from the personal responsibility stand point, at some point maybe we should just face the fact they are not all helping themselves? How long do we keep propping people up who hold themselves back?

I know the inner city, my husband works the streets (not like that :lol
and you see it over and over...all this money spent fixing housing, rebuilding, fixing the schools, new schools, new housing more programs more help and they just crap it up again and again.....it's so frustrating.

It's the same with "white trash" etc but you can't say it about minorities or it's racist....maybe it's just they way some people are (definitely imo) and no amount of propping up will help. You doers and you have lazy people, it's the way off the world. Time for parents to stand up and raise the kids too...it's not the government's place.

Everywhere in the US the opportunities are there, the rest is a cop out. I like the idea of vouchers for kids to go to other schools in the area.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I was just trying to slap you back to reality....you asked for it!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Of course we can all work together, IF WE WANT TO.

We're a nation of freemen and women, not some collective controlled by Government.

If a person makes a million dollars and they want to be Scrooge McDuck, then as a freeman or woman, they have every right to do so. If a person makes a million dollars and they want to give most of it to some collective or charity, then they have every right to do so.

Obama doesn't think you have that right. He thinks you owe the collective. This is Obama trying to dictate what people should do to fulfill his vision, instead of living by the dictates of their own conscience.

This is why collective salvation is so horrible. This is because collective salvation supersedes individual rights. You have to participate in Obama's collective. The problem with this, it will not work because the small group that controls this collective will tell people how to live.

Also, the money they collect will never get to the people it's supposed to help. Look at poverty, trillions spent and it's still bad. Look at Education. Trillions spent and they still need work.

This is because much of the money they collect goes to bureaucracies and kickback's to donors and friends.

It's even worse with Obama though. This is because he mixes theology with political ideology. This is what Black Liberation Theology does.

You have no individual rights under collective salvation. If your right to worship conflicts with Obama's vision of collective salvation, then your right to worship has to take a back seat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join