It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
All links worked fine for me. Thanks for this interesting post. I fell things are drawing to a NEW beginning.....Namaste

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

Originally posted by eriktheawful
I call it:

Lack of understanding how web cams work (the black dot is pixel saturation).
Lack of understanding of what sun dogs are (light reflected by high altitude ice crystals)
Lack of understanding how clouds reflect enough light to where it over washes (over exposes the shots).
Lack of understanding lens flares, lens reflections and camera artifacts where strong light sources are.
And a extreme lack in understanding science: subjects of gravity, light, mass, orbital mechanics and atmospherics.

A large need to post YouTube videos in order to generate large enough traffic so one can get paid.
A large need to try and make a video go viral so one can pat themselves on the back.
A large need to have attention.

Have to admit I do see your point and agree with most of it, though I do still keep an open mind about the cosmos as there is an awful lot we do now know yet.

Absolutely agree with you. There are a lot of things we don't know.

But there are also a lot of things that we DO know.

We know that old web cams, especially those mounted facing where the sun sets or rises, can have pixel saturation occur if the sun hits the CCD chip at the right angle (the sun moves with the seasons), and also the amount of light (smog, haze, clouds, etc) that hits it. The result is those pixels turn "off", hence the black spot.
The dome that the camera is in can help produce further lighting affects that appear only on the web cam.

We know enough about mass and gravity to be able to calculate the effects of Mass A on Mass B. We know we are correct in this due to the behavior of a object (like a small asteroid) when it passes close to a larger mass object. We see it's orbit change, and it does.

We know enough about orbital mechanics to where we are able to even launch our own satellites, and even place robotic probes on other worlds (it's not a straight shot to land on Mars, and it sure was not a straight shot for Cassini to get to Saturn and drop the Huygens probe on Titan).

We know enough about fission and fusion and thermal reactions, and what would happen if another star were to be close by our sun (not good........imagine the air temp on Earth going past that of "Broil" on your stove).

We know that there are hundreds of millions of amateur astronomers out there (I'm one of them), that look at the night sky all the time, many with very sophisticated equipment. These people are the main source for finding new comets and asteroids. Not NASA, and not observatories run by acadamia. Many of these people even use IR filters on their equipment. So far no one that is serious about astronomy has reported anything to anyone about any rouge planet or star approaching (and yes, it would be quite visible, even if it some how emitted nothing, and reflected nothing at all, it would still block out the light of stars behind it).
But of course we've had plenty of YouTubers who wouldn't even know what end of a telescope to look into post their iPhone pictures and videos declaring that they've found Nibiru!

We know that people post videos on YouTube simply to see if they can get a high count, and if they can get the video to go viral.

We know that people post videos on YouTube so that they can get money from the amount of clicks (for those that have that partnership with YouTube).

We know that people fake things (ADG(UK) is a VERY good example of a group of people that do this. Take a look at the HOAX bin here on ATS, you'll find a lot of their videos end up there), and post them simply to see how many people they can get to fall for it (and unfortunately, many do, hook, line and sinker).

And we also know that there are many people out there that are so desperate for Nibiru to exist, that they will grasp at anything, anything at all, and say that it's proof, because they so desperately need to believe in Nibiru (or any other "End Of The World" idea out there).

However, you are correct. We don't know everything. Could a rogue planet or star pass through our solar system, wrecking terrible destruction on us?

Absolutely. Both things exist, and not only they, but our solar system is moving through space.

Is it going to happen any time soon?

Nope. At least not on December 21, 2012. Any large body that were going to do that would be very, very, very visible to everyone on the planet (que the idiots that claim we can't because it's approaching from the south pole, never mind that anyone south of the equator can see the entire southern sky......
).

Could it happen 60 years from now? Sure, but again, we'll see it coming (and no, we don't need NASA to see it coming), well before then.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

"A look at the Mayan calendar Tablet 6 which is the tablet with the dec 21 2012 date on it.
Nobody Knows the day or hour atleast I dont.
The symbolism on the tablet clearly shows the san onofre power plant and the phoenix rising just as the cloising ceremony of the Olympics.
Jeremiah 50 51 revelation 18.
The day America falls is the day of the rapture.
Representing the day of the Lord the day of resurection and the beginning of the New World Order.
The end of the 4th age of grace. The beginning of the great tribulation the 5th age. The age of the LAW.
The Golden age is the age of the LAW."

Fear Not...Place You Faith IN GOD!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Now it says 5:50
My birthday is tomorrow, so should I start the festivities now?

Perhaps if game keeper thinks its the end as we know it, then maybe our good op
will get his "mastercard out" and we can all go out for your birthday ...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Those corporate logos are depicting the "illumination" achieved through ritual sodomy...the anus.
"Dark star" refers to a 'fallen angel', or so they've been led to believe.
Nothing is as you've been told.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Accent makes it 100% legit imo

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Interesting thread! Well I am ready to ROCK N ROLL!
Between the storms coming in , tornado warnings here in the northeast and this I have all my survival equipment and shelter on stand by for my family .
Let it COME!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Oh and Hale Bopp was just a comet after all. It came and it went with no consequences at all. How about that.
reply to post by karen61057

Tell that to the families of the "Heavens Gate" cult.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Gate_(religious_group)
I am sure they would disagree.

Heaven's Gate was an American UFO religion based in San Diego, California, founded in the early 1970s and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1928–1985).[1] On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed suicide[2] in order to reach what they believed was an alien space craft which was following the Comet Hale-Bopp, which was at its brightest.[3]

edit on 8-9-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

so a fanatic suicide cult is now considered a factual source? Interesting....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
13 flags.. how fitting
hopefully, i am wrong,. i dont want a catastrophe to happen. at the same time i realize our modern scientists are under oath(soul-sellers) to not reveal the truth. i mean the history channell shows us about the blue and red kachina prophecies of the hopies in relation to 2012. and some of you act as if this info is proposterous. Ha!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

no one knows the date mr positive. only the stars and planets. so when they align tomorrow like they did on 9/11/01 and the date of the 2004 tsunami, i expect the unexpected. think outside the box and listening to your TV(tell-a-vision). tell your own vision. the picture i paint is colored with TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
13 flags.. how fitting
fourteen actually.

at the same time i realize our modern scientists are under oath(soul-sellers) to not reveal the truth.

Thats a harsh claim without the facts to back it up sir/mam.

edit on 8-9-2012 by denver22 because: deleted quote

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

An oldie but a goodie that gives you the truth you seek about our scientists - www.abovetopsecret.com...

the speech was at harvard by the way from the luciferian devil teaching pure evil. were cool.
edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: added some additional truth and insight

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That clock points to around 13:25 in your timezone. New Zealanders are first to experience "the apocalypse". People in USA can watch how destruction comes towards west ;D

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

i dont know if its 'the apocalypse' friend. could be a number of different events just be on your toes.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

no one knows the date mr positive.

Here is a link to the clock which now reads 22 hours and 36 minutes

Say that again no one knows the date? im positive you said tomorro look your
post ..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

i love the sound of a new beginning better. again, i am just posting info that i stumbled across which made something inside me feel i should share it with all of you.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have a thread on here about the BBC 75 Scifi Series Space 1999, any way season 1 episode 3...Black sun kinds of goes with this thread ,check it out! stagevu.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

alignments happen tomorrow.. we have seen these clocks before and nothing happened in "our world". but the clock does end tomorrow so we will have to wait and see, if i am wrong ill be happy. i am no prophet. something will happen between now and end of year this i am sure of. if something happens tomorrow ill hope people prepared and maybe i assisted in that. ill be saddened by lost lives. and ill take no boosts to the ego for getting the date right as my goal was never to be a ats celebrity. im just a guy trying to figure out the puzzle friend i have no other agenda.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

awesome man ill check it out thanks!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

An oldie but a goodie that gives you the truth you seek about our scientists - www.abovetopsecret.com...

the speech was at harvard by the way from the luciferian devil teaching pure evil. were cool.
edit on 8-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: added some additional truth and insight

Your kidding if you think all our sceintists have sold thier souls surley you jest sir.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you actually read the thread that you think gives you proof then you surely need specs ..
You got that wrong too my fine freind, on a positive note .

edit on 8-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join