It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

I agree with you. It would be fun to just have a discussion about the topic. Often controversial theories and opinions degrade into personal attacks and derail the whole experience. We all know this might be BS but it is still fun to speculate and imagine and it is an individuals choice to believe whatever they want.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Another way for people to recognize that a subject is a hoax is when there is the urge to call for censorship. Instead of posting something like "go away if you are not interested" simply count to ten and ask yourself why you need to shut people out. The poster is interested and that is why they are posting. The post may be to shore up your thinking or to show it wrong.

Here are some hoax concepts that should be a warning to people that something is not right withthe story being presented:
1. Nibiru
2. second Sun
3. south pole trajectory
4. end of the world
5. new DNA
6. Wilcock, Pye, Drunvalo
7. increased quakes and volcanoes
8. fireballs increasing

The list is short, but feel free to add to it.

You forgot to add "If the information is being provided by Alex "monkey man" Jones.

Rev

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The clock shows 3 hours and 20 minutes for me. I think someone else mentioned it. It will happen during a football game. Well, I love football, so if it happens, at least I'll be enjoying myself. But something tells me nothing will happen. Go Eagles. Yea, they'll probably lose.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join