It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wait, I can sense something... yes, I can feel it now, the feeling that somewhere, somehow.... um.... nothing just happened!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hi,
I am in Canada Eastern Time, my clock still has 4:44 to go.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wow denver22 when I posted my reply I had not read everyone else beating up on you or I would not have bothered. I guess I was not the only person finding you a little annoying. No offense but why waste your time when if you do not believe it wouldn't really matter.

link   
Well like all of these predictions and countdowns and the like it is the next morning and there's absolutely nothing different than yesterday.

Let's see, the rain ended from the cold front that came through yesterday, and slammed into the warm air that was here, nothing special there, it happens every year around this time.

ahh.. yes.. NFL season starts today, that's pretty normal.

Israel didn't bomb Iran.

The Earth is exactly as it was yesterday, no great big 13's popping up everywhere denoting any shift in the natural, esoteric, and / or spiritual being of the planet.

NO major anything to report actually, in the Atlantic Basin, there's a tropical storm and a hurricane, and a tropical wave that is gaining strength, so everything is working normal for this time of year. El Nino is starting to form in the Pacific, so nothing major there, hopefully New England will actually get some snow this year.

Obama and Romney are continuing running for election, no big Martial Law crackdown and suspention of the elections.

Nothing at all is any different than yesterday OP and it's just as some of us predicted and were actually right, it's the same ole same ole.. just like it will be with January 2013 hits...

link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Originally posted by denver22

reply to post by denver22

Can't you find a different thread to go posting your wall of words on please, you're harshing my buzz.

Rev

Not a chance ...

Why? Because of the perverse joy you get by derailing someone's thread? Are you 12 or what? I'd call you lame, but you already know what you are...and so does anyone who has read this entire thread.

I'm embarrassed to call you my fellow countryman.

Rev

Well the thread is obviously BS so it gets what it deserves

link   
reply to post by skjalddis

I'm inclined to believe that the countdown was nothing more than a way to mess with people, but that said, I always find it fun to participate in such things, just to see what happens.

Rev

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

if you have your pc to the correct time all clocks should have ended bout 5 mins ten mins ago, i made that mistake and missed the apocolypse

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
so i thought id step in son.

your funny.

guess you will be putting people on 'time out' next

edit on 9-9-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by GameKeeper

The binary twin may have arrived on video but in the real world outside my window there is still only one sun in the sky. We are not a binary system. This is total nonsense.

Oh and Hale Bopp was just a comet after all. It came and it went with no consequences at all. How about that.
edit on 8-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

oh but there is a 2nd sun...its what you've been taught all your life to be known as OUR "MOON" in fact the "moon" is that second sun that several civilizations long gone used to talk about on their hieroglyphics on their walls...

the moon is a red dwarf... just because it has the name "red" in front doesn't necessarily mean it has to be red, just like our sun is depicted to be "yellow/orange" when it fact is burns white hot with a slight blueish..

but of course i cant be right, because NASA says that, the shiny white ball you stare at every night, is nothing more than a harmless "moon"...

*sigh*

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Be that as it may, there is still no justification for such moronic behaviour. I (like many others) come to ATS for a bit of a laugh as well as for information and people who exist only to debunk or to be rude are just a waste of bandwith and they ruin the ATS experience for everyone else.

There's just no need for it.

Rev

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
off topic but, how do i know who starred me? i have 2 woo hoo, back on topic... clock ended, nothing happened..(i have bbc news and sky news on lol) (reliable?) and basically we are still here talking about a countdown that has already counted down hm definatly NOT a waste of time

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by eriktheawful
I call it:

Lack of understanding how web cams work (the black dot is pixel saturation).
Lack of understanding of what sun dogs are (light reflected by high altitude ice crystals)
Lack of understanding how clouds reflect enough light to where it over washes (over exposes the shots).
Lack of understanding lens flares, lens reflections and camera artifacts where strong light sources are.
And a extreme lack in understanding science: subjects of gravity, light, mass, orbital mechanics and atmospherics.

A large need to post YouTube videos in order to generate large enough traffic so one can get paid.
A large need to try and make a video go viral so one can pat themselves on the back.
A large need to have attention.

....and of course, you are the "EXPERT" on all these subjects and matters ? I think not. You sound more like a skeptic than anything else. I guess since you can't see Air you should not be breathing either !

The interview has a dateline of 1998. Its now 2012. According to the interview, some of these events have already occurred and we are expecting more currently. If I were you, I'de stick my head in the sand and leave your posterior exposed for everyone passing by to kick it often.

You are right, you can't see air.

But you can measure it. You can compress it, move it and analyze it.

You can feel it and you can observe it's affects on things.

How about electricity? You can't see it either. Yet it's there too.

And again, you can feel it, you can manipulate it, measure it, and see it's affect on things.
Even though you can't see those electrons.

What about Protons and Neutrons? Can't see them either, but they are there too. And again, we can manipulate them to see things: nuclear power planets, nuclear bombs.....CERN..........

There are many things you can't see, yet we know they are there because of being able to observe their affects on things we can see or measure.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by skjalddis

I'm inclined to believe that the countdown was nothing more than a way to mess with people, but that said, I always find it fun to participate in such things, just to see what happens.

Rev

Nothing happend no nukes/little green men/ same sh!t different day .
Time for it to be in the hoax bin

link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

here here, starred!

link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Nope my clock is right on the computer. I am down to 4:34

I have loaded the page three times. Remember we are 5 hrs behind British time.

So I better go and make the best of these last few hours!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by denver22 so i thought id step in son.

your funny.

guess you will be putting people on 'time out' next

Yes, Denver22 does have a tendency to try and sound like someones "daddy" with his derogitory use of "son" and "sunshine". Like he thinks everyone here is a little pwecious little child. It is rather insulting to those people he talks to that way.

Back on topic... I'm wondering why everyone is assuming this countdown means a bomb, apocolypse etc. It doesn't give that indication. It could mean a whol elot of things, especially from an occultists point of view.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by GameKeeper

The binary twin may have arrived on video but in the real world outside my window there is still only one sun in the sky. We are not a binary system. This is total nonsense.

Oh and Hale Bopp was just a comet after all. It came and it went with no consequences at all. How about that.
edit on 8-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

oh but there is a 2nd sun...its what you've been taught all your life to be known as OUR "MOON" in fact the "moon" is that second sun that several civilizations long gone used to talk about on their hieroglyphics on their walls...

the moon is a red dwarf... just because it has the name "red" in front doesn't necessarily mean it has to be red, just like our sun is depicted to be "yellow/orange" when it fact is burns white hot with a slight blueish..

but of course i cant be right, because NASA says that, the shiny white ball you stare at every night, is nothing more than a harmless "moon"...

*sigh*

So are all the other moons in the solar system really red dwarves too ?

edit on 9-9-2012 by McGinty because: typo

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

I call it:

Lack of understanding how web cams work (the black dot is pixel saturation).
Lack of understanding of what sun dogs are (light reflected by high altitude ice crystals)
Lack of understanding how clouds reflect enough light to where it over washes (over exposes the shots).
Lack of understanding lens flares, lens reflections and camera artifacts where strong light sources are.
And a extreme lack in understanding science: subjects of gravity, light, mass, orbital mechanics and atmospherics.

A large need to post YouTube videos in order to generate large enough traffic so one can get paid.
A large need to try and make a video go viral so one can pat themselves on the back.
A large need to have attention.

....and of course, you are the "EXPERT" on all these subjects and matters ? I think not. You sound more like a skeptic than anything else. I guess since you can't see Air you should not be breathing either !

The interview has a dateline of 1998. Its now 2012. According to the interview, some of these events have already occurred and we are expecting more currently. If I were you, I'de stick my head in the sand and leave your posterior exposed for everyone passing by to kick it often.

You are right, you can't see air.

But you can measure it. You can compress it, move it and analyze it.

You can feel it and you can observe it's affects on things.

How about electricity? You can't see it either. Yet it's there too.

And again, you can feel it, you can manipulate it, measure it, and see it's affect on things.
Even though you can't see those electrons.

What about Protons and Neutrons? Can't see them either, but they are there too. And again, we can manipulate them to see things: nuclear power planets, nuclear bombs.....CERN..........

There are many things you can't see, yet we know they are there because of being able to observe their affects on things we can see or measure.

you cant see electricity?? have you heard or the tesla coil?!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Be that as it may, there is still no justification for such moronic behaviour. I (like many others) come to ATS for a bit of a laugh as well as for information and people who exist only to debunk or to be rude are just a waste of bandwith and they ruin the ATS experience for everyone else.

There's just no need for it.

Rev

You better include the op for breaking the terms and conditions with shill calling especialy with
the women on here calling them paid disinfo agent calling..

Get the facts right
edit on 9-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Are we there yet....
NO!

Are we there yet....
NO!

Are we there yet....
NO!

Are we there yet....
NO!

Are we there yet....
STFU ok!!!