It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Dogs/ Pets (?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You here about aliens abducting people buy immobilizing them! Or that is what the people that get abducted claim. I have never herd a story that I can recall that has a dog involved. It is a know fact that Dogs can hear better smell better exc. They can sense danger, predators, and natural disasters. Exc Hell my dogs go Ape $hit if there is as much as a creak in the house during the night.

Here is my?

Look at the "Lacerta Files" This alien claims that they can walk amongst us and we can not see them
Don�t you think a dog could smell them?

How about when the grays come to take you from your bed. They use there mind powers or dolphin brains, or what ever the hell it is to make it so you can�t resist? Well I would think that pets would alert you to coming danger? Much less have them inter the room. HMMM Grey flavored puppy chow

Oh do aliens have pets? Marvin the martin did lol!!!
Oh wait were their pets almost forgot

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Very good point says I . There may be a conection . I have two cats and they they are way cool. Some people believe that animals are somehow in a differant Time Zone than are humans , ie. That the CAT is both dead and alive at the same time. This is related to when animals were created in the old testament scriptures. Very cool Physics. I wish That I understood it better.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There are many animals being mutiliated, drained and pieces of animals left by aliens... they were probably abducted, then dumped to fields...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Look at the "Lacerta Files"

Wholly unbelievable nonsense imho... You can easily spot these by...

"You are not yet ready for the answers..."
"You cannot comprehend it..." etc. etc.

You know how you get a feeling when you're being watched? Its my opinion that this is just a residual of a skill we used to rely on more. Kind of like animals...they can sense when they're being eyed by a predator... I believe that this is simply akin to the sense used when they react to paranormal phenomena as well.....

There are actually quite a few accounts of animals being alerted to intruders in abduction cases, but in most cases, it's no factor, as the masters are still locked with paralysis....and there is no target to bite...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There is a switch in the human brain being put there by the "Men In Black", our creators, who played the "Gods" for thousands of years.

I believe that this switch does not exist in the brain of animals, because they were not "created", they were already there. Probably at this point the animals see the aliens and the alien crafts, only humans can't see them because the aliens turn this switch on.

In reality, many photos show UFOs that whoever took it, claimed he/she didn't see any UFO, only after the pic was ready, and it was there. This is just an evidence that the switch must be there....

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

In reality, many photos show UFOs that whoever took it, claimed he/she didn't see any UFO, only after the pic was ready, and it was there. This is just an evidence that the switch must be there....

Or evidence of a film or developing anamoly, or a bug close to the camera, etc.

I'm a firm believer in alien visitation...there's a ton of valid evidence to support it. Because of that, such leaps of fantasy aren't needed.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think you may be confusing the physics paradox of Schoedinger's Cat with.... Well, whatever else you were talking about.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
ok...................Whilst camping in the Utah mountains, a woman and her 2 adopted daughters AND her yellow lab......were involved in an abduction.

The story goes........the tent was brightly lit from an outside source.....the woman was awake but FROZEN, only able to move her eyes. Bo the lab was seamingly asleep next to her. She hears the tent zipper sliding "zzzzzzzzzip" she feels herself rising.....wondering WHY does not Bo bark? Why isnt Bo freaking out? he is SUCH a protective dog!
Well....the last she recalls is watching the inside roof of her tent as she is being passed out of the opening and all goes black.
The dog remained in one position seamingly asleep.
She does not recall seeing the daughters going anywhere, maybe they did, maybe they were left behind. She was the first person being taken from the tent. She has no recall if Bo was taken either.......
I was contacted personally the FOLLOWING day after this event. Mind you, she recalls this event as happening while she was yet awake. She thinks that all parties involved INCLUDING Bo the dog had been in a state of parallisis.
So.....there ya go..........an abduction memory wich had a dog involved.
Bo was a dam BIG yellow lab and very protective. He has since passed away.
The woman said there was NOT a darn thing the dog could have done...NOBODY was allowed to move anything but theyre eyes, and to breathe. She said Bo was effected by the paralising "thingy" just like she was.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
OH DARN !!! There went my pet theory. POOF! TheRiverGoddess Rules (Great name by the way)

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just say you were speaking in dog/cat-Zetan- string-theory-quantum- type of way!

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I really understood this once and it bugs me that I cant remember but the awnser was : that they are dead and alive at the same time ! Anyway I was thinking that perhaps the paralasis may be a time zone thing , and having experanced it first hand once I still may believe that. Maby

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intrested
You here about aliens abducting people buy immobilizing them! Or that is what the people that get abducted claim. I have never herd a story that I can recall that has a dog involved. It is a know fact that Dogs can hear better smell better exc. They can sense danger, predators, and natural disasters. Exc Hell my dogs go Ape $hit if there is as much as a creak in the house during the night.

Here is my?

Look at the "Lacerta Files" This alien claims that they can walk amongst us and we can not see them
Don�t you think a dog could smell them?

How about when the grays come to take you from your bed. They use there mind powers or dolphin brains, or what ever the hell it is to make it so you can�t resist? Well I would think that pets would alert you to coming danger? Much less have them inter the room. HMMM Grey flavored puppy chow

Oh do aliens have pets? Marvin the martin did lol!!!
Oh wait were their pets almost forgot

why is it that you can spell the big words such as immobilizing, predators & abducted but you can't spell simple words like enter (you wrote "inter") or by (you wrote "buy")?

and what the heck does the following sentence mean!?

"Oh wait were their pets almost forgot"

i am sorry for the flame.
don't get me wrong, everyone misspells things now and then, but why bother posting anything at all if you can put so much thought into big words such as the ones in your post and no thought whatsoever into the smallest simplest of words?

i am not singling you out, i have seen this in so many posts that i can't even count them...
it's just that i find it really bothersome when i have to stop reading a post so i can figure out what a particular sentence says (just because someone lacks a firm grasp of the english language), only to repeat the process later in their post.
it makes the post much less interesting when one must keep rereading sentence after sentence just to figure out what it means...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Most of the time when I post, I do it very fast and do not look it over.

Sorry!!

But you should check your own post's

(i ) am sorry for the flame.
don't get me wrong, everyone misspells things now and then, but why bother posting anything at all if you can put so much thought into big words such as the ones in your post and no thought whatsoever into the smallest simplest of words?

(i) am not singling you out, i have seen this in so many posts that i can't even count them...
it's just that (i) find it really bothersome when (i) have to stop reading a post so ican figure out what a particular sentence says (just because someone lacks a firm grasp of the (english) language), only to repeat the process later in their post.
it makes the post much less interesting when one must keep rereading sentence after sentence just to figure out what it means...

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Intrested]

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Intrested]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intrested
Most of the time when I post, I do it very fast and do not look it over.

Sorry!!

But you should check your own post's

(i ) am sorry for the flame.

(i) am not singling you out, i have seen this in so many posts that i can't even count them...
it's just that (i) find it really bothersome when (i) have to stop reading a post so ican figure out what a particular sentence says (just because someone lacks a firm grasp of the (english) language), only to repeat the process later in their post.

hmm... no caps. big deal, at least i am putting together coherent sentences...

i only use the caps button for formal correspondences...

surely you know when to use the word buy as opposed to by

[edit on 10/14/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I make many mistakes when typing also we are not perfect and we shouldn't put anyone down. Sometimes I am typing and in a rush and don't have time to review. Also I have grandkids that use the computer I have had all kinds of crap go between the keys that make letters stick. There are many different reasons.
Besides you don't have to spell correctly for words to be understood just the first and last letter have to be correct. See if you can read this with ease.

Ins't it esay wehn raeidng soemhtnig lkie tihs.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Assassin please try to keep the thread on topic. there are plenty of threads in the rant forum in BTS for posts that complain about grammar and spelling. It is also bothersome for member to come across this sort of off topic post in the middle of reading a thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ok, fine.

back on topic...

what the heck were you trying to say in this sentence???

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Assassin
ok, fine.

back on topic...

what the heck were you trying to say in this sentence???

Are you an English teacher? If so you would have been able to infer what was being said, only missed a comma. I got it on the first read, and I'm not an English teacher. See I left a redundant comma in that last sentance. Makes up for the missing one earlier. NOW can we get back on topic?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
dogs and cats do not sense natural disasters.before an earthquake there are preliminary micro-vibrations that we cannot sense but dogs and cats can.but they don't know an earthquake is going to happen

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Everybody sing along......

Maybe the martians could do better than we have done....
We'll make great pets.. We'll make great pets...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join