It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Browne

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
funny to see poeple say shes a fraud but have not much to back it up . then they say something very biased about ''things not being set in stone''

thank you god for telling me about life

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Flyersfan: Sylvia most definately said 3 months before 911:
I see the twin towers falling, crumbling down.....

You are the first person to say this. I'm interested ....
Do you remember where you heard her say it? Any links
or anything? I'm not being a wisea$$ ... I'm interested.

I have told people that I think NYC won't be there in the
future. That doesn't make me psychic ... I'm just playing
the odds (China, terrorists, our own economic breakdown).

I am wondering HOW she said it. Any time put on it?
Things like that.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Flyersfan: Sylvia most definately said 3 months before 911:
I see the twin towers falling, crumbling down.....

You are the first person to say this. I'm interested ....
Do you remember where you heard her say it? Any links
or anything? I'm not being a wisea$$ ... I'm interested.

I have told people that I think NYC won't be there in the
future. That doesn't make me psychic ... I'm just playing
the odds (China, terrorists, our own economic breakdown).

I am wondering HOW she said it. Any time put on it?
Things like that.

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
She is a fraud in my opinion. And a bad actor, at that!

-Chris

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If you want blind belief (scientism) and fraud (trying to fix the results of experiments) look no further than the unamazing Randi.

you definitely have chosen the right avatar. thats the silliest thing i ve read for a very long time.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sylvia DID in fact say, On a Montel show that she saw the twin towers crumbling down...

This is the only truth i know of. I also enjoy her books, but they foretell of the future 100 years from now...like who's going to be around to verify this.

I've gone to her website and her prices for books and services are outrageous!
I think she's good when she picks someone out of the audience and tells them stuff.
Still, if she were really interested in helping people out she should provide her services for lots less $$.

I think she gets some right and some wrong..like all of them.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Sylvia DID in fact say, On a Montel show that she saw the twin towers crumbling down...

This is the only truth i know of. I also enjoy her books, but they foretell of the future 100 years from now...like who's going to be around to verify this.

I've gone to her website and her prices for books and services are outrageous!
I think she's good when she picks someone out of the audience and tells them stuff.
Still, if she were really interested in helping people out she should provide her services for lots less $$.

I think she gets some right and some wrong..like all of them.

Before or after it happened? Why can't anyone produce the video? Oh, that's right, because it doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
She does have something. But whe uses educated guesses more than 'knowledge from beyond' or whatever she calls it.

She slipping.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Kind of glad Sylvia came up again on the board. I have a question that has been bothering me.....in the back of one of her books, cant remember which one, she has some drawings of her interpratation of "heaven".

One of the pictures shows 2 suns in it. This coincides with others ideals of the times coming.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
In this thread there are comments where she warned people away from India due to a lot of deaths coming.

She got that one right.

Her recent Montel show highlighted the many correct predictions she had for last year.

Not much for the coming year other than she is concerned about trains in around June of this year. We will see.

Oh and Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston will split this year and Demi Moore will get pregnant.

[edit on 1/1/2005 by nativeokie]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
If you want my opinion? I think she's a complete and utter fraud. I would not touch her with a barge pole.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Sylvia is truly on a mission for God

It's interesting that when someone like this claims to be working for God you doubt it entirely, but when GWB suggests that God wanted him in the whitehouse i bet the majority of you Bushies believe it. Or at the very least think he is working of the 'side of God'.

Who do you think is making more money and acquiring more power claiming to be 'working for god'?

Anytime anyone claims to be acting for, with or representing God, I just thank the Universe I am an agnostic/athiest.

I want to believe in virtue, truth and beauty. God is just a red herring.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
hmm looks like Sylvia was right about Brad and Jen.

anyways has anyone read Sylvia's book Prophecy??

I would love to discuss her prophecies with anyone who has.

domed cities, alien disclosure, earthquakes, tidal waves, moon resort, and lots more.

did anyone notice that?
I spelled Sylvia as Sly-via twice, freudian slip or something else?

[edit on 1-14-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I would love to discuss her prophecies with anyone who has.

domed cities, alien disclosure, earthquakes, tidal waves, moon resort, and lots more.

did anyone notice that?
I spelled Sylvia as Sly-via twice, freudian slip or something else?

Incidentally, I was just in a bookstore today and I picked up her book. I immediately put it down. I got the fraud vibration

So, tell me about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gizmoqt
Kind of glad Sylvia came up again on the board. I have a question that has been bothering me.....in the back of one of her books, cant remember which one, she has some drawings of her interpratation of "heaven".

One of the pictures shows 2 suns in it. This coincides with others ideals of the times coming.

Any thoughts?

This is actually a popular idea in Jewish and Christian Mysticism. I've had a few classes on both and I do remember discussing the 'two sun' depictions in paintings of heaven.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Frosty, why would i make up the fact that Sylvia said the twin towers would fall to the ground..???? I saw it with my own eyes...Get in touch with the show and ask for the tape..if your need to verify this is so great.. Yes, it was way before Sep 11 that she predicted this. She also said it on the Larry King show. Just because you didnt see it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I will have to add my daughter and I watch when she advised on montel to americans not to travel to asia during the holidays.

I forgot about that and my daughter remind me of that prediction.

Does anybody had a view of the predicitons for the new years from her?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think all she talks about lately is what she forsees 50 or 100 years from now. She doesnt say anything anymore about the government. i wonder why.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I think all she talks about lately is what she forsees 50 or 100 years from now. She doesnt say anything anymore about the government. i wonder why.

I think I mentioned this earlier on this thread but I went to one of her conferences early on in her career and she sold these little pink pamphlets with her predictions for the next 500 years. I managed to buy one, however its sitting on some shelf back at my home in America. So needless to say, I can't get it right now (Note: Look at my location in my profile, that little red thing on the left side...yea that one) However when I do go back to America which will be in a few weeks (Yea!) I'll see if I can dig it up and post some of that tasty copyrighted material on the boards.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I guess to her the government does not matter anymore, how about natural disasters, did she say anything about the world?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join