It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Last night I had one of the most terrifying dreams of my life. Though it seemed familiar . But dreams trick you like that.
In my dream I was a child. I don't know what age but I was living in the projects in Chicago so I had to be between 4-12. Everyone in the family was sleeping and I was standing downstairs alone in the dark. I can't remember how or why I was there.(as a child I use to sleep walk and go downstairs. According to my parents.) Suddenly I was terrified. I knew what was about to happen and I knew I couldn't stop it.

I can't remember what proceeded this terror. There was something but I just can't remember what started the fear. I knew they were coming and I can't even begin to tell you the fear I felt. Never in my real life have I felt such absolute terror, not even when jumping out of an airplane.
I couldn't move, maybe out of fear I don't know. I could feel it coming and then it was just there. A small figure standing a few feet in front of me. It was to dark to make out any features.
I wanted to get away so badly. The fear is just to much. It overshadows everything.

Suddenly the figure rushed towards me and I lost it. I started screamIng for my mommy, not sure if it was out loud or in my mind. But my husband who was lying next to me woke me up at this point because I was screaming. He thought I was screaming bobby and wanted to know who bobby was, lol.

Now during this dream I knew what was going to happen because it had happened before. Not in real life but in dreams. But maybe that's not true. Maybe that is what I believed in the dream so now I think it is so. Dreams are a tricky thing because the emotions you experience are so intense that its easy to look back in the future and maybe remember it as being an actual event as apposed to a dream. I don't trust memories. I don't think there is a way to tell real from false memories. I have memories of things that happened as a child but I believe them to be false memories, I think they were most likely dreams. Anyway just wanted to share. I wish I had the ability to describe the sheer terror I felt but I just cant find the words.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marymaryg4321
Last night I had one of the most terrifying dreams of my life. Though it seemed familiar . But dreams trick you like that.
In my dream I was a child. I don't know what age but I was living in the projects in Chicago

That would have terrified me as well.

Last night I had a dream that there was a new type of mosquito that planted its eggs on people (millions) that couldn't be seen and when they hatched they killed their host.

Not sure what my brain was trying to file away with that one...

Dreams - who knows....

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Could your dream have actually been a repressed memory?
Perhaps that's why you knew what was going to happen?

Was the setting a place where you'd actually lived before...ie...was the setting accurate, etc?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

lol, these mosquitoes are pretty damn nasty this year. Instead of just getting bit a few times, you get swarmed.
No matter what repellent's I use, it doesn't seem to help & when it does, not for very long. Now about the dream, that's interesting.. Has anyone close to you, died lately? I'm only asking because I have people buried in the field next to my house and, well. seeing shadows of people are pretty common to me. Now, I don't know if the shadow beings are those people or something else but it's still pretty damn creepy sometimes. Lately though, I have been seeing a blue one most of the time. This blue glow of energy. :/ The other night I had a dream of this big black dog ripping my flesh apart & my brother says he used to see the black dogs too. pretty crazy, dreams can be. Last night a shelf flew off the wall, after this blue, glowing figure appeared. All the other people in my house got freaked out, my fiance just told them it happens all the time.

edit on 6-9-2012 by lethalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by marymaryg4321

Next Time, Pray In The Name of JESUS CHRIST! Be Gone Evil One! "Make Sure Your Soul Is Protected"

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Yeah, she should. I pray every night for my dreams and it actually DOES work. Whenever I have spirits enter my dream, I remember not praying that night. Whether people think I'm nuts or what, I don't care. My fiance also deals with the spirits in this house, and in dreams so he knows to make sure we pray before sleeping. The other night beside the shelf flying off, there were so many bangs, I could have sworn the angels were fighting.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

The setting was correct yes. I was a child living in the Chicago projects at the time.

I am unwilling to speculate that it could be a repressed memory. That is a whole can of worms I would rather not open. I think most reports of alien abductions were likely just dreams. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying all. I believe some kind of phenomena is occurring with some people but whether it has anything to do with aliens I couldn't say.

The time I spent living there as a child was hard for me. I couldn't sleep at night. Everyone would be sleeping and I would be up alone lying in bed. I was scared all the time. I had other dreams like the one posted. All the same-all horribly terrifying. I use to sleep walk and have vivid disturbing dreams. Once I woke floating over my bed.
Or did I? I thought so for a long time but know I believe it was a dream.
We can't give dreams like this to much weight or we can lose sight of what is real.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lethalized

Yes! They Fear JESUS! The Stronger Your Faith IS...The More Power You Will Have IN CHRIST...

It's A Process...We Need To Pray and Plead The BLOOD of JESUS! Over Our SOUL...And For Others...

PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT ALL FEAR! Be At Rest Always...Sleep IN PEACE~

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Thank you all for the advice. I was catholic but I no longer have interest in any organized religion. I am a very spiritual person. I believe there is a creator. God is as good a name as any.

I spend endless hours pondering the meaning of life. I have so so many questions, I really hope someday I will have the answers but I know it won't be while I'm still in this body. But, I've gone off topic.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think anxiety has the greatest influence on nightmare dreams.

Last night I had one where a 8 foot tall cross between the Predator and a Samurai Warrior with no face chased me down the street at night in my neighborhood right after It had just kicked in my door in which I jumped out a 2 story window.

I tried to run but my leg was broken from the fall. So I'm running down the street trying to get away from this thing when it finally catches me. It starts to glow weird colors and strange neon lights glowed from under it's armor. Then it grabbed a stop sign tore it out of the cement and chopped me in half using the stop sign like an axe. One clean cut right in half but I wasn't dead yet so it kept chopping me up. I was conscious, unable to move and could feel the sign impacting my body as I lay in pieces on the ground. everything slowly turning to grey. then I woke up in a sweat. Really happy to be alive.

Analyze that mess of a dream.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Wow, that's scary and sounds bloody as hell.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
NO matter what you hear on false memories it is actually quite hard to make your own false memories. Someone else has to do it.

Sorry but you have been visited. Do you have any scoop marks?

Get yourself a UV light on a keyring and check yourself in the morning after an alien dream. If you see hand prints, take a photo and start to know Jesus, as it is His Name that they are terrified of. It only takes one time to use the Name of Jesus on them and they don't come back.

And get a motion sensor, as not all abductions are alien/demon, most nowadays are shadow govt/PLFs (Programmable Life Forms.)

If you hear a knock or popping sound and you see a figure forming.... RUN. Especially if you see green light somewhere. This is portal technology and you don't want to go with those guys.
You will need to know the secret Name of God =Yehovah and use the breathing with love technique. Only God can seal an area off, to further attacks using the matrix.

God bless.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

When I woke up I had to double check that I was really alive and not still in some sort of dream. I had trouble going to bed again after that. I think the adrenalin was still working. I kept finding myself glancing out my window onto the street to make sure that thing wasn't still there. Sucks to graphically die in your dreams.

I am positive that the dream was a response to anxiety and stress. A feeling of helplessness etc...My problem is I've been having so many nightmares lately that I actually don't enjoy going to sleep. At least my boss hasn't showed up yet in any of my dreams.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Heres my question why would aliens be terrified of jesus?

Did he go on some epic alien ass kicking spree at some point that was cut from the bible? I think that would be awesome. Jesus sticking his foot up the ass of a bunch of greys. Melting their spaceship with beams that shoot from his finger tips.

What happens when you mention his name to the greys? Do they all look at each other and say in unison "JESUS! we're out of here. last time we messed with that dude he melted out spaceship and poor zweebnob is still in traction, the doctor says that they can't remove jesus's sandals from his ass, they just won't come out like they are magically there for ever or something. Wow poor Zweebnob. lets get out of here guys were not messing with this dudes older brother the one they call Jesus."

Maybe it's notthe classical Jesus we all know that they are afraid of but the Jesus from The Big Labowski. Maybe they had a bad run in with that guy one night while trying to abduct him. It got nasty so to speak and again they still can't get Jesus' Sandals out of Zweebnobs rear. You know cause greys are small and cute like little children.

edit on 6-9-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OK all joking aside that is one scary dream you keep having. It really does sound like you are reliving a traumatic experience thats trying to work it's self out via your subconscious dreams. Like it's just surfacing now from your unconscious after being buried for so many years.

Maybe you were abducted when young and the memories are beginning to surface. Maybe they are sending messages to you that they are returning soon.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I agree about the stress thing. A few days before and after one of these dreams I am always in a heightened state of anxiety. I always kind of feel I'm perceiving things differently and nothing seems right. Everything is a little off. Then I have a dream and for days after I'm frightened. Watching all the windows, locking doors. I think the stress brings the dream on then the terror of the dream causes more stress.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thats possible. But think of the association of the fear. You keep checking the windows and doors to make sure nothing can get in or is spying on you. That seems indicative of being assaulted or violated at some point. Could be for many reasons, but it could also be PTSD from alien abduction.

It's interesting that you say you feel a strange anxiety a few days before the nightmares happen. I have read many abduction cases where the individual just knows when the aliens are around. Like there is some sort of vibe they can sense or feel. It's like they can feel them getting closer. Maybe the aliens are in proximity and possible experiences from the past with them have keyed you in sense wise when they are around. Sorta like a dog can sense a earthquake a few days before they hit and they start acting anxious.

Keep in mind that you may just e transferring your anxieties onto a surrogate object of fear such as alien abduction. The grey in your dreams could be a metaphor or avatar for your anxiety. It's very possible that nothing bad is happening to you abduction wise. Keep that in mind too.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Oh yes, I agree. The dreams of aliens likely represent some other stress.

I wish I could remember the part of the dream before I saw the figure. I feel its very important. Something was happening, something that I was familiar with that caused dread and a fore warning. I wish I knew if it was something I was seeing or was it just a feeling? I don't know.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Yup, Yup. Keep telling people truth!!
that's what I'm talking about.

new topics

top topics

join