It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My block was sprayed for mosquitos 3 days ago, been sick ever since!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Symptoms include tiredness, sore muscles and back, headache, nausea, and needing 9-10 hours of sleep.

Started 3 days ago when the trucks started coming around spraying at night. Usually Im pretty healthy, need only 7 hours or so, and feel pretty good so something is definitely up, perhaps they are using some new kind of spray because I never felt like this.

Also both my mother and sister who live a few miles away also reported getting sprayed and having feeling Ill in the last 3 days.

We are outside of Chicago if that helps and I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through this

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
imobe watching this thread....
I'm your witness!..a flagg

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My wife runs, and runs fast if we're outside when they spray for mosquitoes. Makes her sick if she breathes it. Don't know what's in it, but it also makes my chest hurt if I'm in it for long.

But hey, it's safe and nutritious.

edit on 9/6/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They also sprayed here but I feel fine. I asked why people were more concerned with chemtrails and not these mosquito spraying trucks like 2 or 3 weeks ago, I find it amusing that since i've asked that that this kind of thread pops up. Maybe its just coincidence or maybe i've influenced you?

Maybe you have west nile? They might not of sprayed soon enough... Just joking but you might wanna get that checked out just incase.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod

Maybe you have west nile? They might not of sprayed soon enough... Just joking but you might wanna get that checked out just incase.

Actually, that's not that far fetched. My next door neighbor came down with West Nile two years ago and a elderly women about 6 houses down the road died from West Nile a few years back. It's not as rare as people think.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Are they using Fenitrothion? You might need to get this checked out

All I could find is the Australian version of the MSDS. Got to love MSDS's, they have to list everything upfront, no game playing.

Fenitrothion MSDS (Australia)

signs and symtoms associated with mild exposures to organophosphate and carbamate pesticides inclue: headache, fatigue, dizziness, loss of appetite with nausea, stomach cramps and diarrhoea; blurred vision associated with excessive tearing: contracted pupils of the eye...

It goes on from there. Says the signs and symptoms can be mistaken for the flu.

I hope it is nothing and just a bit of the flu.

I hope everyone feels better really soon.

BTW, I had to hand copy the MSDS. I couldn't cut and paste. Please forgive me if there are some minor errors.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by Kaploink

Yeah you can have it and not even know it, you could have it and confuse it with the common cold, or you could get the extreme case of west nile.

Its getting more and more common here where I live, infact a 2nd death was reported on the news not even 20 minutes ago.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join