It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mean Teacher Owned By Little Girl (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Good for the little girl
And just imagine what the parents are going to do to that teacher S&F for giving me a much needed laugh

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Poor Kid was later stoned to death for being a girl........the teacher was promoted to eyeyatollaya

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Has anyone found any confirmation as to validity or not on this video?
These guys think its staged:
gawker.com...

Its not confirmation, just assumption.

I would love to know for certain but I cant find much info online.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't buy this to be honest, looks fake.... funny all the same but it looks staged, especially the kick and his reaction.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

It certainly could be staged. What really gives me pause though, is the flinching by the little girl prior to the second poke at the head. She generally seemed scared at that point. I would love to know for sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
gawker.com...

I've tried as well but so far...no results either way.

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by crawdad1914
gawker.com...

I've tried as well but so far...no results either way.

Peace

I'm taking some good natured ribbing for posting this vid on another chat sight, assuming it is legit. They cant prove it is'nt, and thus far I cant prove it is.

I hope to give them "the business" when I can prove it's legitimacy.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Looks like it is a promo for aTV station's name change.....

There is an update on the Gawker page:

UPDATE: So it seems this is a viral ad, though not for an English tutor. According to Dirty.ru commenters (via DPAF), a Russian music TV station called Muz-TV is changing its name to "You" and unveiling a new slogan "You eta ti" (or, "You is you").

That slogan just so happens to be what the truculent teacher is screaming at the poor student moments before the flawless nutshot.
gawker.com

Still funny.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Looks like it is a promo for aTV station's name change.....

There is an update on the Gawker page:

UPDATE: So it seems this is a viral ad, though not for an English tutor. According to Dirty.ru commenters (via DPAF), a Russian music TV station called Muz-TV is changing its name to "You" and unveiling a new slogan "You eta ti" (or, "You is you").

That slogan just so happens to be what the truculent teacher is screaming at the poor student moments before the flawless nutshot.
gawker.com

Still funny.

I did see that, and read it as being inconclusive. From my understanding of the article it assumes Muz-TV is responsible for the video, since they are changing their name to reflect the rantings of the teacher in the video.

Are they simply capitalizing on a video going viral?

I dont know of course for certain, but I do see the article as being inconclusive.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
If the school has zero tolerance policies I bet the girl will get in trouble and probably suspended.

I don’t know where the school is but the Teacher is speaking Russian. If it’s in Russia - the girl will be in trouble for sure.

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I can't understand a word that teacher was saying. He might not have been being mean to the girl.

I'll spare you the word for word but he never insulted the girl - he was teaching her the difference between the Russian use of the familiar form of "you" and the English use of you and that English makes no distinction between a formal form of "you" used for your boss or someone your elder or even a stranger and that used between friends.

In Russian transitioning from the formal to the informal you is a big deal socially.

When he was pointing to her and "touched her" he was saying "you" HA TBI (best transliteration without a Cyrillic keyboard) which is basically saying you...means you and that is all (pointing to the child).

Basically, she wasn't getting the pronoun usage correctly so she was being shamed. A common technique in Russian schools.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join