Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mean Teacher Owned By Little Girl (Video)

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Not understanding the actual words and just going on body language, here's my personal interpretation:

Teacher: "You are an Idiot! Bad Girl! Idiot! IDIOT!!!!"

Little Girl: "^$&#$#^@&*!!!!!!"

Yup, seems about right...


Enjoy!




posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
AHAHAHAAHHA that was probably the best thing she could have done! Poor little girl



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Her parents have obviously done a good job teaching her real life skills!
"Honey, if someone is touching you & you don't want to be touched then kick them in the crotch"



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   


Her mama taught her well.

Thanks for the laugh.
edit on 6-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
bwahahaha.


Sometimes people get what they deserve.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Awesome!
hope my kids would do the same thing



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Very simple. She took care of the problem. She didn't do anything until he touched her, which was good.

I liked her solution.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Hopefully the parents saw this and went down to the school to finish the job. If that was my kid I would have broken the guys arm! Teach them, discipline, morals, ethics, and religion are a parent's job!



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mantarey
reply to post by jude11
 


Hopefully the parents saw this and went down to the school to finish the job. If that was my kid I would have broken the guys arm! Teach them, discipline, morals, ethics, and religion are a parent's job!


You can be guaranteed the parents will see this.


I seen it on MSN first and now it's on YT with 25,000 views in one day.

Gonna go viral I believe!

Take that teacher!


Peace



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That's how you deal with a bully.

If that was my kid. The swift kick to the nutz would not compare to the boot he would feel in his butt after i saw that video.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't know why, but this has a staged feel to me. Hopefully I'm wrong, cause her response was awesome. But why stop the video? I would imagine watching him writhe on the floor would have been worth recording.

Just my opinion



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I don't know why, but this has a staged feel to me. Hopefully I'm wrong, cause her response was awesome. But why stop the video? I would imagine watching him writhe on the floor would have been worth recording.

Just my opinion


I don't know about staged.

The little kid sticking his tongue out and such. Maybe the kid filming got scared when he realized what he just filmed?

Maybe...

Peace



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If the school has zero tolerance policies I bet the girl will get in trouble and probably suspended.

And the teacher might get in trouble, but I doubt it.

I can't understand a word that teacher was saying. He might not have been being mean to the girl.

But this is one thing that people will get all upset about initially and we won't know any real facts for a while. I doubt we'll see how this ends up either.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This looks kinda fake



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
If the school has zero tolerance policies I bet the girl will get in trouble and probably suspended.

And the teacher might get in trouble, but I doubt it.

I can't understand a word that teacher was saying. He might not have been being mean to the girl.

But this is one thing that people will get all upset about initially and we won't know any real facts for a while. I doubt we'll see how this ends up either.



Give the girl her due!

She did what any kid should when confronted with a bully 5 times their size. One right to the eight balls.


You don't have to understand the language when you see a 250 lb man poking a little girl on the head in front of her class mates...over and over. This isn't teaching, it's bullying.

I say he's lucky she wasn't wearing high heels and spurs.


Reminder to teachers...Keep your hands to yourselves.

Peace



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I don't know why, but this has a staged feel to me. Hopefully I'm wrong, cause her response was awesome. But why stop the video? I would imagine watching him writhe on the floor would have been worth recording.

Just my opinion


The kid recording was probably stunned by what happened and panicked, shutting the phone.

Great story! Tough little girl! Good for her!!



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Actually, yes you do. Or at least I do. Just because something looks like something doesn't mean it is that something it looks like. People are exceptionally quick to judge and be angered over very little.

For instance, some people like to dress up in western wear. But that doesn't necessarily make them a cowboy, because they just like the look.

Or as I like to say:

If it quacks like a duck it must be a duck. Unless it's a platypus.

In other words, it's wise to just not assume things based on how something looks. It's best to be cautious and get all the pertinent facts you can, then make your conclusions on what you facts say, not on what you want to see or believe.

But that's just me.

edit on 6-9-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah might be wrong but it looks staged to me.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by jude11
 


Actually, yes you do. Or at least I do. Just because something looks like something doesn't mean it is that something it looks like. People are exceptionally quick to judge and be angered over very little.

For instance, some people like to dress up in western wear. But that doesn't necessarily make them a cowboy, because they just like the look.

Or as I like to say:

If it quacks like a duck it must be a duck. Unless it's a platypus.

In other words, it's wise to just not assume things based on how something looks. It's best to be cautious and get all the pertinent facts you can, then make your conclusions on what you facts say, not on what you want to see or believe.

But that's just me.

edit on 6-9-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)


Well off you go then...find your facts. To me it's just a vid and a funny one at that. No one else is getting angry, only you.

And no one is assuming anything here. There's a vid, a title and a giggle...that's it. It's not a research project.

Or what I like to say, Sometimes a funny vid is just that...a funny vid.

But that's just me.

Peace



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Had that been my daughter, he would of had a follow up kick in the nuts from me. Prick got what he deserved






top topics



 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join