It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Effects Associated with Unidentified Flying Objects.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Agreed, and I don't think anyone can deny that you've done some great work over the years, despite the fact we may see the phenomenon differently.

a reply to: K-PAX-PROT
I'm not saying the ET hypothesis isn't possible. The fact is there's never been any direct evidence linking UFOs to ETs. There's evidence of UFOs yes, and in my opinion UFOs are evidence of some unknown phenomenon (be it real or some part of the human mind), but evidence linking UFOs and aliens has always been lacking.

a reply to: karl 12
That's a heck of a case, I believe there was even talk of "men in black". That's the kind of sighting which boggles the mind.

When Carlos stopped, the other cars stopped also. Just when Carlos was about to exit his vehicle, four big burly men with broad shoulders jumped out.

One of them put his hands on the door of Carlos’ car, to make sure he doesn’t come out. He spoke quickly, in a strange "mechanical" Spanish:

"Look, kid, if you value your life and that of your family, do not talk anymore of what you saw".
www.prufon-news.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: K-PAX-PROT
..... Until as you say further research is done then how can we come to a premature conclusion that the ET possibility is NOT possible??

I don't think we can EVER prove that ET visits are not possible, or in fact are not going on, to a degree of observability that THEY decide.

Demanding anyone do that just betrays a profound unfamiliarity with the concept of 'onus probandi' regarding the testing of theories or any new models to explain some features of reality. The proponent has to establish the requirement of the new model -- the new theory -- over other mundane, 'classical' theories.

Since it seems to me that some 'UFO reports' of ALL types have been created by a variety of prosaic phenomena and human foibles, proponents of provable ET contact have to show these explanations are NOT possible in every case -- with the awkward fact that there are cases where such explanations DO succeed. That leaves doubt -- not negative certainty, but reasonable doubt -- that the new model is required. That's even though it might indeed be true.

The playing field is not level, for a new theory it is steeply up hill.
edit on 29-12-2015 by JimOberg because: spelling....

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"One of the few breaks physicists catch in the quest for fusion is that the plasmas are extremely sensitive to electromagnetism, to the point where electromagnetic fields can actually be used to contain and compress them without physically touching them."

"Instead of applying a field from outside, Tri Alpha Energy Company uses a phenomenon called a field-reversed configuration, or FRC, whereby the plasma itself generates the magnetic field that confines it."

quote: Time magazine, November 2, 2015 -- Fusion - A Star is Born - By Lev Grossman

So I'm speculating...that the Foo Fighter can produce a electrically charged, magnetically contained plasma shield, surrounding the starship itself --- And due to FRC --- The plasma itself generates it's own electromagnetic field, without having the plasma touching the magnetic field that contains the fusion plasma --- Thusly keeping the starship safe from touching the aneutronic fusion plasma, and prevents the plasma from escaping unless a possible computer program let's it.

edit on 29-12-2015 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 29-12-2015 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 29-12-2015 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
"One of the few breaks physicists catch in the quest for fusion is that the plasmas are extremely sensitive to electromagnetism, to the point where electromagnetic fields can actually be used to contain and compress them without physically touching them."

"Instead of applying a field from outside, Tri Alpha Energy Company uses a phenomenon called a field-reversed configuration, or FRC, whereby the plasma itself generates the magnetic field that confines it."

quote: Time magazine, November 2, 2015 -- Fusion - A Star is Born - By Lev Grossman

So I'm speculating...that the Foo Fighter can produce a electrically charged, magnetically contained plasma shield, surrounding the starship itself --- And due to FRC --- The plasma itself generates it's own electromagnetic field, without having the plasma touching the magnetic field that contains the fusion plasma --- Thusly keeping the starship safe from touching the aneutronic fusion plasma, and prevents the plasma from escaping unless a possible computer program let's it.

Sort of confused as to why you'd want an aerospace vehicle that's inside a fusion reaction.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth
a reply to: JimOberg

Agreed, and I don't think anyone can deny that you've done some great work over the years, despite the fact we may see the phenomenon differently.

a reply to: K-PAX-PROT
I'm not saying the ET hypothesis isn't possible. The fact is there's never been any direct evidence linking UFOs to ETs. There's evidence of UFOs yes, and in my opinion UFOs are evidence of some unknown phenomenon (be it real or some part of the human mind), but evidence linking UFOs and aliens has always been lacking.

a reply to: karl 12
That's a heck of a case, I believe there was even talk of "men in black". That's the kind of sighting which boggles the mind.

When Carlos stopped, the other cars stopped also. Just when Carlos was about to exit his vehicle, four big burly men with broad shoulders jumped out.

One of them put his hands on the door of Carlos’ car, to make sure he doesn’t come out. He spoke quickly, in a strange "mechanical" Spanish:

"Look, kid, if you value your life and that of your family, do not talk anymore of what you saw".
www.prufon-news.com...

The problem I have with this case is . He states that when engaged with the UFO's he was climbing and the cabin was not pressurised . If your in a light aircraft which isn't pressurised you have to stay under eight thousand feet. But he has already stated that he had ascended to far more than this height. We could be looking at oxygen starvation . Did he have an oxygen mask to counter the effect, it doesn't sound like it. He states that he went up to fifteen thousand feet that's a severe no no in an unpressurised plane.

edit on 29-12-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There is one primary flaw that those seeking to play down any POSSIBILITY of ET origins for those UFO cases deemed unknowns due to high strangeness data and not because of the lack of data and that is what constitutes as ET technology ??

The stark reality is science at present has no known ET technologies to judge by and by that fact alone the premature rejection of the POSSIBILITY that some UFOs could very well be ET technology has to remain a possibility until science somehow comes into the possession and thereby also the understanding of such technology as to be able to "differentiate" between a "prostatic" explanation or a ET explanation.

How can one credibly ascertain a thing if one has NO known model to judge by??

Those UFO cases deemed of high strangeness and unexplainable cannot be dismissed as non ET prematurely or that the possibility is not possible until their is a credible model to verify or reject, as science demands that there should be credible and working models to confirm things then such protocols are justified with the ET possibility origins of some high strangeness UFO cases.

We cannot have it both ways here, there needs to be a model to judge by, so far all we have is premature acceptance or rejection of the possibility of ET UFOs, in reference to the points above premature rejection of any ET possibility without a standard ET model to judge by is NOT science and is not a scientific protocol i feel justified in accepting at present.

My view is that until such a framework manifestes that includes ET technologies then we have no model to judge by and we are left with the reality that unknowns are just that , unknowns and that the ET possibility remains a possibility until a model containing ET understanding confirms it.

To judge by a model that does not contain ALL the relevant data breeds premature judgments and unscientific protocols i feel.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I'm speculating a Foo Fighter is an early experiment using Plasma Blooms as a Electronic Counter Measure to stop British and American Bombers during WW2. Not an actual space ship with people inside of it. Not solid at all. But get one close enough to a incoming bomber and you can probably short the motors and make her crash before she can reach you munitions factories and blow them to hell.

Some people saw radar and decided to use it like a sonar and see in the dark. The US & the UK. Others Nazi's and Japanese tried the Rheotron route. Which the USA captured in 1945. What they did with it after that is a good question though.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Sort of confused as to why you'd want an aerospace vehicle that's inside a fusion reaction.

The starship is not inside the fusion reaction itself, but is safely encased inside a magnetic shield that protects it from the outer magnetically contained fusion plasma shroud. They most likely need the plasma photons in order to feed the photon propulsion engine in places that lack sufficient starlight photons as fuel --- Not too mention the use of fiery plasma for clearing out brushy landing areas, including defensive and offensive OP's.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I'm speculating a Foo Fighter is an early experiment using Plasma Blooms as a Electronic Counter Measure to stop British and American Bombers during WW2. Not an actual space ship with people inside of it. Not solid at all. But get one close enough to a incoming bomber and you can probably short the motors and make her crash before she can reach you munitions factories and blow them to hell.

Some people saw radar and decided to use it like a sonar and see in the dark. The US & the UK. Others Nazi's and Japanese tried the Rheotron route. Which the USA captured in 1945. What they did with it after that is a good question though.

I disagree... because I base it on solid evidence from sighting reports of fiery-balled Foo Fighters, including my own nighttime double sighting of a Foo Fighter in November, 1976 --- approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- I saw the aerial Foo Fighter perform in our atmosphere, while in it's hi-power bluish-white phase and it's low power fiery red-orange plasma phase.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I agree on the alien part.
Time travelers ,dimensional craft or even demons could be possibilities until we know.
Some are US aircraft,THAT is a certainty ,again a subject we know little about that is black.
Judging by the way humanity has been manipulated, I'm hoping for benevolece.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The starship is not inside the fusion reaction itself, but is safely encased inside a magnetic shield that protects it from the outer magnetically contained fusion plasma shroud. They most likely need the plasma photons in order to feed the photon propulsion engine in places that lack sufficient starlight photons as fuel --- Not too mention the use of fiery plasma for clearing out brushy landing areas, including defensive and offensive OP's.

I hope your guys like neutrons. Because you're not very likely to get p-b11 to go at all, much less out in the open.
edit on 30-12-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Hey Bedlam whats your Opinion on the AntiProton Driven MICF System out of Marshall?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That doesn't move me at all. I have anectdotal evidence too of exotic crafts plying the skies over major cities. Doesn't mean I know how the damned thing works. So why do you think that's what Foo Fighters are other than you've seen plasma in two colors. Blue and Red.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hey Bedlam whats your Opinion on the AntiProton Driven MICF System out of Marshall?

Haven't looked at it.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I hope your guys like neutrons. Because you're not very likely to get p-b11 to go at all, much less out in the open.

If you check my third post from the top of the page...I mention that aneutronic fusion reactions are required for the starship's propulsion in places that lack starlight.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That doesn't move me at all. I have anectdotal evidence too of exotic crafts plying the skies over major cities. Doesn't mean I know how the damned thing works. So why do you think that's what Foo Fighters are other than you've seen plasma in two colors. Blue and Red.

I've had a lot of time [since 1976] too figure out how Foo Fighters tick.

Because the Foo Fighters have peaceably invaded our Earth for over at least 7 decades --- And since they have --- The only logical explanation.... is that the star travelers have broken the speed of light barrier, by using a photon propulsion unit, that houses a micro-mini black hole as the heart of the engine.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If you check my third post from the top of the page...I mention that aneutronic fusion reactions are required for the starship's propulsion in places that lack starlight.

What has starlight got to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I was wondering that too. And whats so special about starlight. Couldn't the ship produce it's own light in plenty of quantity.

Erno86, Why do you think Foo Fighters are space invaders. Why not some crazy human developed thing? Also, 1976 is 31 years after the US captured the German Rheotron. Nobody could come up with a glowing ball that flies through the air except space aliens?
edit on 30-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Micro mini black holes. That sorta reminds me of speculation by a interesting (and out there) dude who thinks Electrons are self referencing Singularities that emit photons. The Electron side of the coin a mini White hole emitting hawking radiation (the photons) and the other side of the coin the Positron or Mini Black hole absorbing the time reversed photon. Like a figure 8 travelling through and looping forward and backward in time with the center being the singularity spewing forth and spilling back into it's self. Unless of course if there is a proton nearby. Then it's spills into some cooper paired Positron at the Protons core shielded from re uniting with the Orbiting Electron by the 2 Up and 1 down quarks. Otherwise the isolated Electron only has a virtual positron pair floating below the zero point. But a superconductor finessed just right next to another similar superconductor with the fields overlapping can make like a giant cooper pair with enough juju to percolate the virtual positrons above the zero point and make them real.

See I can do crazy talk too.
edit on 30-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join