It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Russia Today website?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Maybe they are under cyber attack. It has a Unix page on the site, but it still has the RT Logo.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If you can't access it, go to www.anonymouse.com and click english and type www.rt.com in the field and hit enter. I had a buddy show me this trick and worked like a charm. I would suggest doing this trick on any web site that is being censored, which I assume it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just updating. I live in the Atlanta, Georgia area (USA) and have been loading RT every 30 minutes or so, for about 10 - 12 hours. It's loaded here each and every time.

Many of my friends are also having this issue - but in comparing exhaustive notes, we cannot find any correlative as to why.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
If you can't access it, go to www.anonymouse.com and click english and type www.rt.com in the field and hit enter. I had a buddy show me this trick and worked like a charm. I would suggest doing this trick on any web site that is being censored, which I assume it is.

Tried to do this after your advise. I get redirected to "Buy Now!" sites.

Wasn't there a US federal stamp on a site that was closed a few months ago? Some crap about illegal sales of brand name items in a banner? Some crap like that?

I just don't get it. How can so many of us be getting different results, looking at the same pages?

Ain't right. Ain't right, at all. I smell something Rotten!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yesterday the RT website was working fine for me.

Today I'm being redirected to the reseller sites.

I've tried both home broadband (AT&T) and mobile (Verizon). Worked yesterday, not today.

In Eastern Tennessee, USA.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
No access here in the UK using Sky broadband.

Very odd indeed. Can't even access it through Tor either.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Aha... from RTs facebook page 4 hours ago...

RT.com... is still facing major technical difficulties -

the site may not be available for some users, with blackout lasting for up to several days. Please accept our apologies.

You can still follow us on Twitter (@RT_com) for all the latest updates!

So there you go.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join