It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Controls Our Children? /The secret War Against America

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

These lunatics want our kids.....and God knows they got mine to some degree....I am working on damage control....to all of you young parents...keep your babies close...♥

Yep yep. The guy who contributed that video here for us also made a wonderful thread,"Transformational Education - Preparing Our Children for Global Citizenship". Check it out, there is plenty of people trying to share what is going on...this whole world order thing is built on deceptions and whether you are for it or not, at least people should know the truth about it's foundations. I myself want nothing to do with such deception, I can't for a minute believe people who would use such deceptive measures to gain power all of the sudden turn and do good once they have total control. Had we known all of the truth, we would have never let them near the schools.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

Thank-you...I will check out his thread....and I have really found great value and insight in this thread......

Today is an interesting day in my family...my nephew who just turned 18 is off to UCLA today...he is a brilliant kid...he is a math wiz...could put together a complicated lego set in a matter of hours at age 6...and I am happy and proud.....but I also feel some sadness...because I know he really doesn't get it.....he has totally conformed....he does not question government......

Meanwhile I get to spend the evening with my 14 yr old niece tonight...I know this day will be hard for her...her big brother will be gone
.......anyways I will try and be a good aunt and make her a nice dinner and bring over some jewelry making stuff,,,it's a "girl thing"....♥

edit on 21-9-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join