It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Courts of Hell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oooh religious doom and gloom!

Fear based rubbish imo.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Seriously I hate all this fire and brimstone stuff from religion. If eternal damnation/torture is the punishment for sin, then I say I am more moral than God. That's right I just blasphemed

We as a society have grown from our mistakes. We realized that burning people at the stake was evil. We realized that torturing people to death is evil. We have decided that these acts were wrong and most certainly do NOT fit the crime. Strangely, the evil that we have rejected is embraced by God. Who really is making a more compassionate judgement here; the God of Love that will see you suffer beyond words for all eternity, or the flawed human creation that would not burn you at the stake?

When you realize that the Bible was written by men to scare/control other men then it all makes sense. God is the flawed construct of the flawed men who first told the story.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Zeus is VERY annoyed at OP.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Or he could have just been a nice God, with only good intentions, who just DIDN'T CREATE THE #ING PLACE TO BEGIN WITH!!

I am sick of people trying to justify Hell as a punishment, and trying to make their God look like a good God and saying that he is guiding us away from evil so that we don't go to Hell, when he could have just NOT created Hell, and saved himself an eternity of helping people, and if they are beyond help such as the mentally retarded and people who can't understand the concept such as Down's people, sending them to be tortured and suffer forever?

Grow up and get half a brain, religion is a man made phenomenon to try and find origin, and it is WRONG. Not saying that having a creator is 100% impossible, but we will never know until after we have popped our clogs, and you are small-minded to profess otherwise!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio

Or he could have just been a nice God, with only good intentions, who just DIDN'T CREATE THE #ING PLACE TO BEGIN WITH!!

I am sick of people trying to justify Hell as a punishment, and trying to make their God look like a good God and saying that he is guiding us away from evil so that we don't go to Hell, when he could have just NOT created Hell, and saved himself an eternity of helping people, and if they are beyond help such as the mentally retarded and people who can't understand the concept such as Down's people, sending them to be tortured and suffer forever?

Grow up and get half a brain, religion is a man made phenomenon to try and find origin, and it is WRONG. Not saying that having a creator is 100% impossible, but we will never know until after we have popped our clogs, and you are small-minded to profess otherwise!

YOU would CONSIDER THE neither realm a hell as an above grounder, IM JUST SAYEN. There is more to the SPHERE you are ON now as well as WHO they/YOU are influenced by and part of COSMICALLY?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Wow, if your reply made an ounce of sense in English then I would reply with a decent rebuttal, but it didn't make sense.

Something about being on Earth is all I got...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Damn some of you guys are more stuborn then me
didnt though that was possible

We have to understand our past to understand the Present and the future
spirituality was disguised into fairy tales and jokes in man made religion
look how the knight templar fighting for God made massacre in his name thousand of yrs ago
look how the aztek and the mayans were sacrifying people and animal for a false god
some knowledge has been lost and destroyed so humans can be controlled
and tricked to woreship false gods
i have been researching on all conspiracy for the last 20 yrs
so this is all i got again what i think .. nobody helped me made up my mind on this
except my self because a ufo appeared to me 20 yrs ago near my camp in the forest
it was so multicolored beautiful that it triggered to expend my mind
i have no bad intention with this thread .. im doing this only to open you eye more
so how Great and Good we can be if we choose to
i dont need someone drawing me a picture of hell
to scare me off with pinutions if im not a good human
but people today are so slow to comprehend all of this that they need a picture

make me think about some ATS member when they say
"picture or it didnt happen"
and even with a picture so many still dont want to understand .. and it saddens me much
i was born an empath .. been perceptible to the signs and clues
but young i was going in the wrong direction
one time i wounded a snake river with a big rock on purpose with my cousin
it made a gash on his side ..
then i picked up another rock and i was about to throw it just to finish the snake
closed my eyes and i prayed to God to remove the snake in front of me
so i couldnt hurt it again .. i opened my eye and then it was gone .. was really happy

i was apx 8-10 yrs old i think . 10 yrs later one of my friend by accident showing me a judo move
i landed on a sharp door handle that made a hole in my coat and my skin on my arm
realised yrs later that it was karma .. the river snake has been avenged

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

I said on the EA*RTH NOW exist potential areas that you if you went into and had to LIVE under who ever RULES there you would feel like its a hell RIGHT here on EA* under your feet.
not some made up place and they ARE terrestrial if not older then humanity? I wont troll Ben81, thread but I hope you find LIGHT* along your journey of learning domasio.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/4/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What has that got to do with the existence of an actual Biblical Hell? Don't sidetrack, if you're going to argue my point then argue against the things I am talking about instead of talking of bad places on Earth, pfft.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I personally think you're the one that needs to learn, it's very primitive of you to assume to know of these things.

the intelligent people are the ones that are grown up enough to not believe in fairy tales, and to realise that we won't ever know what will happen until we are dead.

Like a previous poster said, if there is a God that creates such a place as Hell, then there is nothing good about that God.

I hope you find darkness on your path to learning, because the light of knowledge aint something any of us will have until we are six feet under

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What has that got to do with the existence of an actual Biblical Hell? Don't sidetrack, if you're going to argue my point then argue against the things I am talking about instead of talking of bad places on Earth, pfft.

Ok (family)
Judaism -Christianity -Islam in there order of creation are ALL influenced from LORD ENLIL ANNUNAKI. this information is located on the ANCIENT stone tablets of ANCIENT SUMER. The neither realm (below) IS THE LOCATION inside EA*RTH where some were said to of been sent to mine the ORIGINAL miners the ANNUNAKI brought with them. They rebelled and new workers were MADE/ or genetically assisted to become better workers... The 2 brothers LORD ENKI and LORD ENLIL CAME to EA*RTH on a CRAFT/STAR (above) NIBRU as deciphered best by Z. Stichin r.i.p with their FATHER FATHER ANU
So the STORIES in the TORA/BIBLE/QURAN related to HEAVEN & HELL may come from these ancient text descriptions of the NEITHER REALM and NIBIRU as HEAVEN is SAID to be GOLD PAVED??? This is how 1 feels the Religions of TODAY have understood the neither realm and Nibiru TRAVEL W/ ascended souls.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I hope you find darkness on your path to learning, because the light of knowledge aint something any of us will have until we are six feet under

Thanks
but I walked away from the darkness a long time ago
take care

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Or you could realise that what you just said about everything in that post (yes, could be possible, anything is possible within the limits of the laws of physics) is more likely a bored mind looking for meaning in life, where there is none.

I mean, I love video games, especially RPG's, but the stuff that comes out of religious/spiritual-before-death people's minds almost makes me feel that they are living in their own virtual worlds.

Point is, like I said before, you are stating all of this as if it's real. There is no evidence, in fact there is enough evidence for alternative origins to humanity that most people should have given up the religious deception by now, and accepted that they don't know what is going to happen after death.

It's almost like a selfish egotistical struggle, trying to profess that you know more than others, a sort of way to validate yourself, it is so unrealistic, next to impossible, and rather childish.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't believe in the popular vision of Hell; nor do I believe the Heaven equivalent. I've done much reaserch on all three sides of that coin and came to the conclusion that the bible was but a good fairytale. NOW, for your post..S & F for you.
I love to read and view documentaries about that kind of stuff. I find that very entertaining. It give a good view of the human spyche. And if buy S&F'ing you can help someone find their own path into whatever they need to believe, then

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 4-9-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It's almost like a selfish egotistical struggle, trying to profess that you know more than others, a sort of way to validate yourself, it is so unrealistic, next to impossible, and rather childish.

You gots to relax my friend
no body is attempting to feed from you if you need somebody to talk to send me a U2U and I will try to see if I can help but your attempt to upset 1 is a bit LOW in vibration so I will keep trying to keep your vibes up
I have nothing to prove but DO care not to see many souls fail. This is my mistaken ambition you see for ego? again if you just need someone to chat with and get your mind focused feel free to U2U but I feel its inappropriate to derail Ben81 OP like this just so you can release you feelings for every post you show how you feel as does 1. U2U if you need. I am here
YOUR ARE STILL PART OF THE CREATORS FAMILY
sorry Ben81 for the interference within your thread couldn't tell if seriously "seeking" or bridge building?
LOVE / META aupceed process perhaps? op

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I personally think you're the one that needs to learn, it's very primitive of you to assume to know of these things.

the intelligent people are the ones that are grown up enough to not believe in fairy tales, and to realise that we won't ever know what will happen until we are dead.

Like a previous poster said, if there is a God that creates such a place as Hell, then there is nothing good about that God.

If a God creates a temporary place like hell for people who do wrong, and the idiots he created knew that, and still didn't care, how is that God's fault...? It's like saying the jurisdictional system is wrong for serving justice on rapist murderers and all other crap like that people get caught for... Were all gonna die at some point and find out who was right, im not lookin forward to it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have always wondered .......if there is such a place....is it only for humans? Say, for instance, that the universe is teeming with life. There are, after all, billions of galaxies out there. Well different lifeforms would have differing codes of ethics and morals and since everything is a matter of perspective....would beings on other worlds end up in our hell if they were naughty? Is there such a thing as universal good and evil? If there isnt and evil is a matter of where you happen to be standing then why would living by a certain set of rules here on earth matter at all? Are there hells for every planet, each having different rules for entry? How would that work....as it seems you would need a pantheon of Gods then (uh oh)

And What makes humans so special that their brand of debauchery would enrage God so much even though it was him that hardwired us with a predisposition toward evil? Maybe there's some planet eating horror out there that deserves an eternity of fire a brimstone way more than Johnny the homicidal maniac. What then? Is there a special section in hell for him? I know this is all pretty out there but so is the idea that there are a set of rules you have to obey....even though some people may never know what they are.....what with living deep in jungles and other remote locations untouched by modern man...and if you break them you will put in a place of fire and burning and torture. But as long as you play ball.....God's highly conditional love will be unconditional. Im having a hard time with this and I consider myself a very spiritual person.

I dont subscribe to that picture of fire and brimstone simply because your mind is capable of creating a pretty effective hell on its own and you don't even need to be dead to experience it. Walking around in a slowly rotting meat suit for a century seems pretty hellish if you are indeed a being of light. What if this is hell and only those who recognize that get to move on? After all....there is suffering, famine, pestilence, punishment, brutality, murder, rape, torture, plenty of fire to go around and most importantly.....there are reigning princes, factions and legions of "demons". And you dont even have to be guilty of wrongdoing to have something bad happen to you. In this version of hell even the innocent get raked over the coals.
edit on 4-9-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The bottom line is this....

And we can deni it all day long if we want. It's our choices we are ultimately responsible for, now and in the life to come.

But the bottom line is if you can't understand or learn that you need to humble yourself, you need to get rid of all that ego and pride, and accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your personal lord and savior, then that means when you die your sins won't be covered. And you'll be sent to hell.

If you accept Jesus then his work and penalty that he paid for you covers your sin and you are accepted into heaven. And once you arrive in heaven or hell you get no second chance. You're there forever.

The way you accept Jesus and salvation is you start by saying the sinners prayer. That isn't any specific format. It's just saying something like "Jesus come into my heart, forgive me of my sin, and help me to live the kind of life that you desire for me". And you can add to that as much as you want in your prayer.

but if you do that and your sincere you're given a chance. The holy spirit will come into your life and begin to help you threw life, and ultimately lead you home to heaven.

Out of everything we're here on earth for; such as our dream, goals, understanding life, love, etc etc, the ultimate thing a person needs is just to accept Christ. If you do that you'll be okay, both on this earth and in the world to come. You can rest easy at night knowing your saved and going to heaven.

But if you wanna be cool, vain, prideful, egotistical and your too cool for school, then you're gonna learn the hard way both in this life and the life to come. You wouldn't be on ATS if you weren't about learning the secrets of life. So what's exactly is your problem then? You know the truth now, so use it, take it while you still have that last breath in your lungs, that last heart beat! Do it right now, while your reading this while you still have a chance. Tomorrow might be too late, you might die in your sleep tonight and you won't have that second opportunity.

So learn the ultimate secret of life that is right in front of you right now. If you do, you'll soon realize that this is what life is all about. You'll soon realize that "you've made it", that your safe at last. That nothing can touch you, either on this life or the life to come. So do the right thing right now ok.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
If an illuminati member can be save
many of you still can

im 2 minutes into this video,.,. and its one of the funniest things ive seen in a while,.,. thank you for sharing this.,,.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join