It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in volcano. Ecuador aug 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So what do you think of this video. Looks petty real to me. If its man made craft or not, I can´t tell.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

here you go.

it kind of looks like something on the window or lense, i could only make it out at the end of the video, so i'm not sure

We might find one some day

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Looks to me like something is reflecting off the windshield he is filming out.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias

here you go.

Thanks
MM. maybe the reflection on the window from the cameraman, maybe no´t. Who know´s.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yeah, it does look real.

Doesn't prove anything. Some radar confirmation would be nice.

The government there has been more open about UFO reports and is said to have bucked heads with the CIA about it, and I heard that one TV station shows volcanic activity live, which could lead to UFO footage (as people record from live TV) that can’t be called fake. There's a documentary somewhere on YouTube about the efforts of Ecuador's president in UFO matters.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
IMO the video is playing normally until 30th.seconds, then we see a cut in the video that repeats some frames from the initial filming, but with the difference that it's played backwards. The movement we see is from two little clods of smoke played backwards.

this one is busted.

edit on 3-9-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
IMO the video is playing normally until 30th.seconds, then we see a cut in the video the repeats some frames from that initial filming, but with the difference that it's played backwards. The movement we see is from two little clods of smoke played backwards.

this one is busted.

edit on 3-9-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

Naah, I wouldn´t called it busted as I don´t se what you mean, and also, I think I see something that looks like little lights on them....But I dont know.

But don´t called it busted just you becuse you think it´s fake. You don´t know ey

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think someone sneezed on the lens...boogers

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't think it's a good enough video to really be analyzing. I think it's rather pulling at straws trying to get something out of what may or may not even be there. Like the lens flare in the first couple of seconds that everyone is ignoring.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

It looks like an aircraft of some type to me. Dropping through a sucker hole in the clouds. That's what pilots call the holes another pilot will look for to drop through to clear sight, if they are flying VFR as opposed to IFR.

Des

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
fake

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm going to star and flag this because, its definitely in one of the right locations, for just that kind of activity. Mount Shasta is an example of volcanic and ufo combination.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
December 29 1980 Betty Cash, Vickie Landrum and Colby Landrum (Vickie’s seven-year-old grandson) were driving home to Dayton, Texas. It was 9pm when a bright light in the trees above them forced them to stop the vehicle. They got out of the car to inspect, Vickie (a devout Christian) believing that it was the second coming of Jesus. They noticed the object omitting the light was shaped like a diamond before suddenly they were hit with an intense blast of heat. The mystery object then vanished leaving the women suffering severe radiation burns, nausea and diarrhoea. They would continue to suffer from the same symptoms, plus excruciating headaches, on the same date every yea

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
scientists but mystery surrounds others:

1. 1947 Roswell crash: UFO proponents claimed that the US military had captured a crashed alien aircraft. This well-publicised, controversial incident became a pop culture phenomenon.

Explanation: the US military maintained that it had recovered debris from an experimental high-altitude surveillance balloon belonging to a classified programme named “Mogul”.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
2. 1947 Kenneth Arnold case: the press coined the term “flying saucer” after this American businessman and pilot claimed he had seen nine objects flying in a chain near Mount Rainier, Washington. Arnold described them as saucers skipping across water.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
3. 1952 Washington, D.C. flap: this series of UFO reports was accompanied by radar contacts at three separate airports. Country-wide headlines spurred the formation of the CIA Robertson Panel.

Explanation: the US Air Force suggested that a temperature inversion - in which a layer of warm, moist air covered a layer of cool, dry air closer to the ground - had caused radar signals to bend and give false returns.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Stop spamming these posts are tottaly irrelevant

make your own thread and post your case-opinions

top topics

join