It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I wanted to share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I thought I would share this experience with you. It's something which left me shaken and disorientated for quite sometime this morning. I am usually a very skeptical and no nonsense type of person and to have this happen to me was quite frightening.

So, I went to sleep yesterday evening at approximately 2230hrs (possibly slightly earlier) and due to me stupidly leaving the heating on I was woken up halfway through the night at approximately 0130hrs in the morning. I seem to remember that after running downstairs to turn the heating off and climbing back into bed I was awake for what seemed like ages. I finally managed to drift off back to sleep and woke back up at 0530hrs. That was the time my alarm was set which was perfectly normal as I was working an early turn today.

But, before I woke up I appeared to be dreaming. Thinking back it's very difficult to remember what my dream consisted off but I can remember a triangle of some sort and I was watching it in the sky. I have very brief memories of the dream but I can say without a shadow of a doubt it was like I was imagining aliens. It was one of those 'dreams' that I couldn't wake up from and usually I am pretty good with memory and can recall dreams I have had but with this one I couldn't.

Now I wouldn't have thought much of this apart from something which happened a few weeks ago. I remember waking up and going into work with what I initially thought was a bite on my left arm approximately 7-10cms down from my wrist on the inside of the arm. It was awful, I couldn't stop itching and scratching it and bought cream for the red 'bite' but even that did not work. Until of this writing it still has not disappeared like normal bites do. It feels as if there is something actually underneath the skin. I have tried to pop it and create a small hole to release whatever is inside of my wrist out because it's awful. However after last nights odd 'dream' I have woken up with what appears to be a second 'bite' on my right arm almost in the exact same place as the bite on my left arm albeit a few centimetres higher. This one is a little bit more smaller but is itching and sore. This is also different in appearance. It looks more like a small paper cut.

I would also like to add that approximately two years ago on my left calf/thigh I had to remove a small stone that somehow had found its was indented in my leg and it wasn't until I just so happened to look at my calf that I spotted a one pence piece size whole which was all mushy and I was able to force the small stone out myself along with what was dead mushy skin. Now how can a stone find its way that far into my leg and why would I not realise it for so long? The stone was not on the top of the skin which was odd. It isn't out of the question that I may have fallen over while younger and had this stone freakishly stick inside my leg without me noticing but who knows.

I really don't know what to think about last night. It actually scared me and then to wake up with another bite-like mark was freaky.

I just thought I would share this.

Photos of my wrists where the 'bites' are...

edit on 3-9-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well, without pictures we only have your story to go on….

So I will say large bedbugs or aliens.

Or alien bedbugs.

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow, that's freaky! Get a razor and cut it out of you! By the way your pictures aren't working... So maybe get that fixed if possible... I don't think you're crazy, for whatever that's worth...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I too was hoping to see pictures!! I had something in my arm (elbow) that had been there as long as I could remember. It seemed to move around inside and sometimes would be at just the right area that it hurt to put my elbow on anything. My sister sat me down one day and dug it out (that really hurt!!) and it looked like a small piece of rice, but of course was not. It was literally fused to the bone and she had to cut it out. Still have no idea what it was....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi all,

Apologies for not replying. I had accidentally deleted the pictures off my Photobucket account but here they are...

edit on 5-9-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Do you have marks anywhere else on your body?? Those look almost like bug bed bites.... Is there any bump associated with it? Does it itch? Just trying to help figure this out!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting story. Of course, a red dot isn't going to mean anything to anyone just by seeing it. It could be a temporary thing like a spider hiding in your ceiling lamp. I had that once and couldn't get it out. Every night at 4 o'clock I would wake up to see it hanging on a thread...above my bed...from that lamp. And I never was fast enough..thank god for duct tape right?

Putting that aside I have had similar...disturbing events. Some 4 years ago someone was in my apartment at night little less then a week after I posted a little bit of knowhow about Class III civilization technology. Presumably through the balcony door that is by default open. I was in bed with the lights out and someone tripped over my LAN cable in my living room (don ask why it is rolled out there...it just is) I switched on the light but stayed in bed (Europe; no weapons next to your bed). After about half an hour I got to sleep. When I woke up the next morning only to discover that my LAN cable was broken (Thank you, stranger).

After that my problems I had a year earlier in my parents home return to me; sleep paralysis. Annoying thing, especially since I get it before I go to sleep instead of after wake up (like usually is the case). But recently it took a bit of a weird turn. i no longer got sleep paralysis, but more often then not i wake up with two distinct black markings on my left and right arm (I will make a picture once it occurs again), markings that are indented and both are square and on the same place on both arms all the time. I do not turn in my sleep and there are no object in bed causing it.

Recently it got worse. I woke up (at least I am fairly certain i was awake and something cause my to crunch me teeth and something in my teeth broke. i thought it was one of my teeth but upon inspection with my tong and fingers everything was fine. Like I had just crushed something chalky. Next day I woke up with the same markings again and with my head throbbing. Since half a year I am always slightly tired as if I had to little sleep despite taking 7 till 8 hours of sleep each night. I am not someone who start to worry quickly, but things are getting...disturbing.
edit on 9-9-2012 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

I've had some similar problems like that ever since I had an encounter at my

boyfriend's house. We had a particularly rough night, so I slept in his bed and he slept in his recliner chair. Before he slept, he was watching some anime about demons and such. I heard it from the bedroom, but didn't think nothing about it until later in the night I was awakened suddenly and saw something in the corner of his room. I couldn't make it out but it seemed humanoid, but crawled about like a dog. It went up his wall and crawled across the ceiling until it was over me.

I kind of stared at it, and found I was unable to move even though I wanted to. Next thing I know, it kind of explodes open and I feel it take control of me and making me writhe around. Very painful.

The next morning when I wake up, I see that whatever became me last night had manifested itself to look like the dead girl from the Grudge (Japanese version) hanging out in a corner, watching me with it's hollow eyes.

I also became sleep paralyzed and a bit insomniac because of its constant presence, mainly it just stands in a corner and watches me, sometimes it rocks back and forth as if keening. It makes no noise and even with my medicines it's still there.

Also for some reason the above is now an offsite quote?

edit on 9-9-2012 by TheToastmanCometh because: add

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menrva
Do you have marks anywhere else on your body?? Those look almost like bug bed bites.... Is there any bump associated with it? Does it itch? Just trying to help figure this out!!

Nope, no further marks on my body and as of writing this the mark on my left arm is still present. I change my bedding every week so if it is beg bugs they must like my washing tablets or softener! The bite on the left arm itches and of course when I scratch it, it flares up as if it's just appeared. It now has a grey appearance to it with what looks like a burn-type mark. This is very strange.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I had the indentations again this morning, but extremely light and less indented. Didn't show up on photograph. Will try once they appear again.

I don know if they were like that more often before I posted here, or if it changed after I posted about em here. Keep you all informed when they appear again (hopefully with good photographs)

new topics

top topics

join