It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
im a firm believer, it all started with me trying to find out what my dreams ment. i dream everynight and i always remember them. often i find myself paralized and cant wake up when i know im sleeping. the otherday it happend again, i was parilized in my sleep , but i knew i was sleeping, and inbetween wakeing up my dream changed and i was lieing on the floor (in my dream) moaning as loud as i could, i couldnt speak only moan. it looked like i was lookig under a bed, and it was lit up in blue bright light. with a feeling of fear like no other. (note:all the weird stuff happend when i was in the middle of wakeing up, and only seemed like a split second)..... i have also had many dreams that seem to tell lil things in my future....(i wont notice untill after something happens, then i will say "damn i had a dream about that?!"

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i dont know let me quit smoking (treez)and ill tell ya if it goes away!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sounds like you've had some interesting psychic experiences. I suggest to people to sincerely pray daily for three things: Guidance, Healing and Protection. That'll help you sort things out.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
thanks for the much needed info.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
although im not church going, i do pray and talk to myself alot. but i feel like if i dont follow the rules of the bible ive herd im doing wrong by praying and not following the rules of the bible to the fullest. but still i pray.

Axl

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rude_walker313
im a firm believer, it all started with me trying to find out what my dreams ment. i dream everynight and i always remember them. often i find myself paralized and cant wake up when i know im sleeping. the otherday it happend again, i was parilized in my sleep , but i knew i was sleeping, and inbetween wakeing up my dream changed and i was lieing on the floor (in my dream) moaning as loud as i could, i couldnt speak only moan. it looked like i was lookig under a bed, and it was lit up in blue bright light. with a feeling of fear like no other.

Do you mean you feel like someone is pressing on you or you are awake but you couldn't ????
In my country.....things like that are common....there are numerous acounts about people feeling like they are lying down and feel this tremendous forces pulling them down........but most of them are women who are pregnant........i had a cousin who saw his wife struggling at some time of the night....his wife was facing forward.....and struggling to breathe......he could just make out the shape of the thing.....he said it look like a beast...he couldn't do anything but just pray that it will not hurt his wife and leave them alone........

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
juss felt paralized... next time it happens i will try and pay more attention, but most of the time its a scary feeling..hard not to panic

Axl

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
i think i've experienced it...twice....it felt like i could only move my eyes but the rest of my body was paralised......but it goes away after a few seconds....

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis. When you sleep, the body automatically get paralysed so you won't move in your sleep. Though sometimes this paralysis can go wrong and you are still in an awake state but the body has gone into sleeping mode. When this happens you're wide awake but you can't move your body plus I've also read that this paralysis can give you the feeling like you have a heavy pressure on your body.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
sounds about right, thanks for the info....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join