It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Another item worth checking out, is the Human Mutilation story on Para-Normal.com There's pictures too...very disturbing

Also, check out this fish that was found not far away from a massive crop circle in Poland. The design on the fish is the same as the crop circle !!!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Found this link about the majestic12 for youwww.illuminaticonspiracy.org...
you will need adobe acrobat reader to vie it thugh (pdf)

i dont know what to believe but it is an interesting read never the less

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
what can we do to fight em ? and will our guns work against them in close combat??

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ive seen a documentary on the m12. there have been many occurances that took place. which were later covered up by people who stop the public from knowing the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
dont think we would stand a chance! maybe that is what would cause our downfall as we could never match their technology without wiping ourselves out

some alien info on this sitewww.illuminaticonspiracy.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
if the dulce base is real and they are down there, seems like our government would find some type of weakness for uss to try and approach?? i dont know but i have been having these dreams about lights in the sky and war and tornados and chaos.. my brother has these same dreams, we both get this feeling like we are ment for something, dont know what or what my dreams mean,. but me & my brother both think its something to do with some type of war....

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
maybe its the chronic i smoke before i goto bed???

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I just saw this on TV, it was a movie called Earth vs The Flying saucers, it came out in 1956. Pretty good flick.

That is a good flick.

I just wish it were that easy to defend ourselves agains Zetan spacecraft.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeythetuna
I think this whole alien thing is a precursor to what is to come as stated in the Bible. I think that the Grey alien is the second beast giving power to the first beast which had a scar on his face. I think the first beast is human but the second is alien for sure. People forget the devil has great power him self. All this is to confuse us on the path to God and by the looks of it its doing a great job. On a side note, The Heavenly Father created Jesus. I feel that the Bibie is unfolding a little too fast.

I see all this as allegory to the battle of oppressed peoples against aliens who use us, our animals and our planet in general as one big farm. These Zetan-aliens are not on a spiritual path and do not adhere to the precepts of The Golden Rule. They are stereotypically evil and all the more dangerous through their advanced physically based technology.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rude_walker313
if the dulce base is real and they are down there, seems like our government would find some type of weakness for uss to try and approach?? i dont know but i have been having these dreams about lights in the sky and war and tornados and chaos.. my brother has these same dreams, we both get this feeling like we are ment for something, dont know what or what my dreams mean,. but me & my brother both think its something to do with some type of war....

Yeah...a two-pronged war.

A civil war in the US and a Rebellion against a Space Race empire who uses us as laboratory animals.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
so our people on the inside must have some kinda way for us to try and learn how to fight them? or maybe when they do expose this, the fight is really on, and they take the first punch to slow our human race from developing the weapons to fight back? so they are in a delicate position? not to throw to many things up at once, but what about this dr. greer's theory about the contacts he has inside?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
and what about the show dr.greer was talking about. when he was on the coast to coast radio station, he said something about a t.v. show thats supposed to come on sometime in 2005 on ABC??

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

so our people on the inside must have some kinda way for us to try and learn how to fight them?

Not necessarily but there are black projects in the works to imitate advanced Zetan technology. Ben Rich, the former head of Lockheed Aircraft, stated before he died that we already have the technology for star travel.

or maybe when they do expose this, the fight is really on, and they take the first punch to slow our human race from developing the weapons to fight back?

Their "first punch" is much better than what our government can do. There are indications from governmental insiders that they have antimatter reactors the approximate size of basketballs that power their ships. So to say that they have antimatter weapons -- which are far more destructive than traditional atomic weapons -- is not much of a stretch. They could easily annihilate all the life on the surface of this planet in a matter of minutes.

so they are in a delicate position?

We are all in a delicate position, some of us more than others.

not to throw to many things up at once, but what about this dr. greer's theory about the contacts he has inside?

I don't think it makes a whole lot of difference.

If you read President Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials it leaves one with the impression that the government cannot stop the alien abductions or oust the Zetan-aliens from this planet -- even if they wanted to do so. It goes so far as to say that a discreet surrender agreement was made decades ago.

The fight has been on for thousands of years. The problem has always been that they have better weapons and a much larger industrial base.

My personal opinion is that the Zetans will only be defeated through spiritual-telekinetic means. They'd slaughter us in a conventional war and there are indications that exactly that happened about fourteen thousand years ago, resulting in The Great Flood, worldwide earthquakes, the tilting of the world in its axis, and the end of the Atlantean civilization.

Evidence of Ancient Atomic Warfare

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
wow, thats scary.... any chance of a so called good et race to defend us???

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
anyhow sounds like we have alot to do if we wanna survive as a race.....

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Wow, that�s scary.... any chance of a so called good ET race to defend us???

Not yet. The problem is that the "good races" are likely to not be very advanced technologically. The high-tech societies, i.e., those who are on the path of Mind/Intellect/Technology believe that Science is God. This constitutes a stark contrast in ideologies. This is why the Zetans treat many of us as laboratory animals.

Our "friends and allies" will likely not be more technologically advanced than we are and probably only have medieval technology at their disposal. It also stands to reason that medieval systems are also plagued by imperialistic and exploitive, interstellar aliens -- just as we are.

anyhow sounds like we have alot to do if we wanna survive as a race.....

Even if we were totally wiped out on this world, there would be many of us who would survive in the Spirit and seek out new lives in distant humanoid systems. Those who did so would grow up and tell their family and friends about the strange dreams they have about being in a far away country that had many wonderful inventions -- that was eventually destroyed as the result of a horrendous interstellar war. The people there would laugh at them and their weird stories and tell them to get back to work plowing the fields or in pursuing a myriad other activities on that medieval planet.

The Zetans are hundreds, perhaps even thousands of years ahead of us technologically (granted, that gap is shrinking due to black projects) but that hardly indicates that they are our spiritual masters.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
so if the good et race has only medevil weapons, how do they have innersteller aircraft?? and could the mars missions be an attempt to retreat to another planet?/

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
also, any suggestions on how to keep them out of your mind, or possibly out of your dreams??

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

so if the good et race has only medevil weapons, how do they have innersteller aircraft?? and could the mars missions be an attempt to retreat to another planet?/

No, you misunderstood me.

What I meant was that we have not yet had physical contact with medieval societies, only interstellar societies (i.e., Space Races) and that the former is much more likely to be friendly to us than the latter.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

also, any suggestions on how to keep them out of your mind, or possibly out of your dreams??

Prayer, meditation, Heart Chakra Radiance, visualizing a white and/or golden shield around the body, etc.

The ones that attempt to influence us as in our dreams are not the ones that are going around abducting people for medical experiments -- although they are of the same mindset. The former are in the Spirit and the latter are physical beings. This is how I differ in perspective from many of the experiencers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join