It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have come to break the news to you..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

are you really an alien grey ?

we can ask dumb questions all day and night, that isnt going to put a spark in your life though my friend

I think youve spent too much time on a conspiracy website, there is a beautiful world with tons of countries waiting for you to see 'em

edit on 5-9-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You Know

This would be a whole hell of a lot more effective, so much of it is right on too...

But if it just didn't lead to like... a mad infomercial page with basic I net acquire your e-mail stuff and t-shirts on sale on the front page and....

I sell male enhancement drugs online this way... minus the song, i'd never video myself singing about boners

none the less, very spirit lifting right on right idea, then...take a quiz and see if you need_________

totally killed the buzz

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Then ignore the part that kills your buzz and focus on what empowers you to feel great about yourself. You cant blame a video for not completeing your high, you chose to focus on it. My words in my opening post still remain true and always will for whoever comes to this page and reads them.

Whining about little things like a video is what hold you back from being the best you can be. Dont allow one tiny thing delete the grand of things ..

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Crikey! What a story!!

I can't say as I've read one like it, and an insight we don't normally hear about, very cool at the same time as being quite shocking.

I like that someone has listened to how it has always been and uses it to reverse an equally uncomfotable situation for the tribes you mentioned (one their history holds them to), while furthering someone elses agenda. I'm not implying it is dishonourable either, please don't get me wrong.

I feel like saying thank goodness for your team
which sounds very formidable and thank you for helping those people.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

No matter your occupation, which flag you believe represents you, what opinions and ideas you have about this reality and cosmic creation, the clothes you wear, the imaginary number in your bank account, the car you drive or the type of house you live in... I accept you, I love you, I want you to know which ever costume you put on to percieve this Earthly-experience, you are still an expression as I am, from the same origins of creation.

This statement is like an echo from the depths of my soul. Some people in the world think no one loves them. Well me and the OP care about you and your well being. Nothing but love amigos
edit on 17-9-2012 by RABiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I actually piggy backed someone else over to this thread......wow! glad I did.
Great thread op and glad I stumbled on another of the gems of ats.

That video is a full body thing, amazing, it's been a while since I've heard it but I remember showing the kids and hubs it was that rockin.
Time for the reminder I reckon, ta

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Your Welcome. I do not like when people single out MUSLIMS as the problem. The problem is EDUCATION. The people who are causing the problems are those who do not understand the issues. You cannot just change the thinking of groups of Tribal People who have been living a certain way for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

The problem the U.S. is just starting to grasp is that in order to defeat our enemy...there is only two methods. One is to cut off their shelter and supply by way of developing a relationship with those who currently shelter and feed the Taliban.

The second method is TOTAL ATTRITION. This would be unethical...but we have the ability to do it. Personally...I do not think I could live with this decision.

These Tribal Groups only know what they have been told from the Taliban. Al Qaeda no longer even EXISTS AS A VIABLE FORCE. If we use proper guides and obey the Tribal Rules and Dress a certain way and a Beard is a MUST...we can end this issue as there are MANY MUSLIM U.S. SOLDIERS. And even though I am not religious...as long as we are presented properly and bring specific gifts...even if their are Taliban THERE...if they shoot at us...the Tribe will KILL THE TALIBAN.

I am older now and I am training a replacement for my team...but as far as Fighters...I could EASILY DISPATCH three Taliban Fighters by myself. They are COWARDS! They are only trained in how to pull a trigger and how to strap on a Suicide Vest...which they don't even build as they come from other Terrorist Groups. In the presence of a Trained U.S. Team...they will shake with fear. I have seen this with my own eyes as they run..they die! The TRIBE...not having much in the way of ENTERTAINMENT CHOICES...is only too happy to watch a DEATH MATCH OF HONOR between two guests. The thing is...you must first BECOME A GUEST. That is why Special Pakistani Guides and sometimes this has become a set up...but an experienced Team Leader should be able to determine if their Guide is on the level. Plus this has to be done secretly with the knowledge of the Pakistani Intelligence Agency's who are corrupt.

Team members who have seen some of the atrocities that the Taliban have committed...cannot wait to get in a Knife Fight with Taliban Fighters. For once...the Taliban are the ones who are Frightened and a TRUE AND HONORABLE SOLDIER hates with a passion those who use civilians as Suicide Tools.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

you lost me at the words "Order" and "Conditions"

under "conditions" there will never be unity. unity truely is unconditional, or not at all.

beauty and love is chaos, order is the anti thesis

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Wifibrains

My intention was to decieve those fear seekers

Thank you

I think your messages are very positive one's and I for one would like to thank you for your contributions here.

I thought you opening post was great, thank you.

edit on 23-9-2012 by 4DuecesWild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank you for having defied the law of dull. Not everyone can understand the truth. The "way" is inside ... there are those who can not find it ...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

you lost me at the words "Order" and "Conditions"

under "conditions" there will never be unity. unity truely is unconditional, or not at all.

beauty and love is chaos, order is the anti thesis

Beauty is in the mind of the beholder. It's appreciation has strong correlations to the golden ratio. That would be an order. So your reasoning doesn't fit.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That you are never wrong in your opinions or doubts about the reality curtain placed over you. I let you know that what you really are is not a citizen of a country, represented by a rectangular shape labelled "flag".. but that you are a divine being with unlimited choices and freedom to thrive and become whatever it is you wish to be.

So next bet, off to find the Salvation army. Labelled “Flag” we are already labeled. Morally wrong Because that makes , understand? Church versus State, versus Muslim and Christian, petty labels.
edit on 13-10-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I always have to chuckle at these messages..which have statements such as the following written by the op

No matter your occupation, which flag you believe represents you, what opinions and ideas you have about this reality and cosmic creation, the clothes you wear, the imginary number in your bank account, the car you drive or the type of house you live in... I accept you, I love you, I want you to know which ever costume you put on to percieve this Earthly-experience, you are still an expression as I am, from the same origins of creation.

and when someone may disagree..it is followed by the following..

I am a very deep thinker, I meditate you moron. A practise your average mind does not understand...

Is calling someone a moron your way of loving and accepting all, and not judging them by the opinion they have ?.

edit on 13-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The New World Order can represent the ways of humanity coming together, unifying themselves under accepted conditions! This idea is why I purposely posed this thread in this forum. Not everything has to be perceived the way "they" want you too. Start to flex your mental muscles and spice up your perception a little bit, steer away from the negative chokeholds that conquor the media outlets and forum websites!

Glass Steagall Now. Without Glass-Steagall, Crisis will soon Re-emerge. China Attacks Feds QE3: Will “Cause repercussions to.. Monetary systems.” Weidman Warns against Inflation Likens Draghi to a Fool.

Flesh eating bacteria, why do unsure of myself and the New World Order/Mark of the beast.
edit on 18-10-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
*More breaking news*

You do not have to be corrupt! Your heart can vibrate and feel so good. Life can feel joyous and you can accept others even if they have weird ideas or experiences you cannot understand because your costume does not resemble their own. You can be happy, and ignore your leaders, their faulty choices or corruption and destruction.

You are perfect on your own, you are so right in every little way! When you argue, when you feel silly, when you get upset or mad.. do not look down on the opposition or yourself, just forgive yourself for being blind to the low state you have come under, and recognize that which you see as an opposition only stands infront of you, because you oppose your true self. Just smile and embrace yourself and everything around you.

Umm the world it seems are really dumb about the small things. And they believe are a slump. oh boy oh good gumdrops. I am pleased that as a result of the peace process currently taking place,You’ve heard of Oh you know about the elites right, in underground bunkers. Under Water in the Air, abunch of small minded folks (and avoiding people.,) death would be certain for them too. The radioactive contamination of the air would mean a tortured radiation death after a few weeks for anyone.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It is the way of ignorance.Nothing bad unless you percieve ignorance to be negative.
To gain all the feelings that the OP has I feel you must submerse yourself into ignorance...as if you were more aware you would only feel how much you don't know and how little you are.with ignorance you can ignore all the hardships and bs bringing you down towards the negative.
idk if i can choose to be ignorant...no offense at all

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Your Welcome. I do not like when people single out MUSLIMS as the problem. The problem is EDUCATION. The people who are causing the problems are those who do not understand the issues. You cannot just change the thinking of groups of Tribal People who have been living a certain way for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

The problem the U.S. is just starting to grasp is that in order to defeat our enemy...there is only two methods. One is to cut off their shelter and supply by way of developing a relationship with those who currently shelter and feed the Taliban.

The second method is TOTAL ATTRITION. This would be unethical...but we have the ability to do it. Personally...I do not think I could live with this decision.

These Tribal Groups only know what they have been told from the Taliban. Al Qaeda no longer even EXISTS AS A VIABLE FORCE. If we use proper guides and obey the Tribal Rules and Dress a certain way and a Beard is a MUST...we can end this issue as there are MANY MUSLIM U.S. SOLDIERS. And even though I am not religious...as long as we are presented properly and bring specific gifts...even if their are Taliban THERE...if they shoot at us...the Tribe will KILL THE TALIBAN.

I am older now and I am training a replacement for my team...but as far as Fighters...I could EASILY DISPATCH three Taliban Fighters by myself. They are COWARDS! They are only trained in how to pull a trigger and how to strap on a Suicide Vest...which they don't even build as they come from other Terrorist Groups. In the presence of a Trained U.S. Team...they will shake with fear. I have seen this with my own eyes as they run..they die! The TRIBE...not having much in the way of ENTERTAINMENT CHOICES...is only too happy to watch a DEATH MATCH OF HONOR between two guests. The thing is...you must first BECOME A GUEST. That is why Special Pakistani Guides and sometimes this has become a set up...but an experienced Team Leader should be able to determine if their Guide is on the level. Plus this has to be done secretly with the knowledge of the Pakistani Intelligence Agency's who are corrupt.

Team members who have seen some of the atrocities that the Taliban have committed...cannot wait to get in a Knife Fight with Taliban Fighters. For once...the Taliban are the ones who are Frightened and a TRUE AND HONORABLE SOLDIER hates with a passion those who use civilians as Suicide Tools.
Split Infinity

Someone bumped the thread and reminded me of this, I'm sorry it took so long to respond to your gruesomely true response. Funny no one else has felt the weight of what you say......

I saw a lonely warrior standing on a mountain of sculls, his pike his only company, and my heart bled upon reflection.

I hope for days when you are not needed, but feel compelled again to thank you for being, and this is what it means when people say you can't fast forward evolution, if is not gentle it takes longer.

Great respect from this sister, to an honorable brother.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thank You but you should direct your Thanks to my Team. They are Military...I am "CIVILIAN". My JOB is to Solve Problems that arise that may compromise my Team and these problems arise from both Friend and Foe. The Team is a bunch of 20 Somethings and I am THE OLD MAN. LOL!

They are the Best and Brightest of us all and every one of them is a Volunteer. Many times I have had to protect them from some Gung Ho Brass ASS! They get lofty ideas and start making plans which are too high a risk. I am "CIVILIAN"and salute NO ONE! I am the one that can say NO! The Young Men are not able to do this but since I run the show and I am needed...I do my best to keep them safe.

I am Wealthy thus I cannot be bought. I have ZERO Political aspirations. I also have NO PROBLEM telling a COLONEL...and it is always a Colonel as the Generals do not want to get their Hands Dirty...tell Him to GO F@$% HIMSELF if I find out that Intel is being fabricated or the JOB has other issues that I would know about but not a 25 Year Old Kid.

I am retiring and I have trained my replacement still I worry. I am VERY good at what I do and I consider a JOB to be successful when EVERYONE on BOTH SIDES gets to go home safe. Many times this cannot be achieved but what I do pride myself on is my ability to get my Guys Home.

People like to talk about how terrible the U.S. Military is as they describe the U.S. as some sort of a Roman Empire. If they came with us and saw for themselves some of the things I have seen...they would understand why we do what we do. The World is a VERY DANGEROUS place and there are many SICK and VICIOUS people out there. My Team does not fit that picture. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

By all means please pass it on, it would take no small set of brass balls to do what they do, and they have my utter respect.
May the soft parts of their hearts be protected for love, and bring them home when they are done.

A couple of things split.....

This theory you keep on reminding people of, of the four (which is needed), which one would generate the most heat?

and just where is that dead pool situated

and you are wrong about ets, they need, and are therefore, children of those that created us also = equals reorient yourself

You dress differently (.....?)
but
You are a very interesting character

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I am sorry...it has been a LONG DAY. Please remind me of what 4 things you refer to?
Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join