It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have come to break the news to you..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dear community of the Abovetopsecret network; I have a fortunate message to convey to you all.

I come here to let you all know that you are beautiful expressions of creation. That the life on Earth you chose to experience upon your incarnation, is as beautiful as you percieved it before walking blind in the society which you were conceived in.

That you are never wrong in your opinions or doubts about the reality curtain placed over you. I let you know that what you really are is not a citizen of a country, represented by a rectangular shape labelled "flag".. but that you are a divine being with unlimited choices and freedom to thrive and become whatever it is you wish to be.

I want you to know that the power and freedom you buried yourself and shared little bits of within society, flourishes within you, and is just waiting for the chance to be recognized once again. You must see that your interpretation of reality only comes from ideas taught in society, in schools, in workplaces, by blind people who only percieve shades of black and white. But when your ready to open your eyes to the true spectrum of reality, you will see a World that has always been behind that curtain you shyed to open all these years.. and its full of colours and life!

This message is for you to understand that I am you, and you are me, and we co-exist together, forever. Your children will co-exist with my children, and the never-ending line of generations will always be binded together through the cosmic energy which glues all that is. The only seperation that may exist is in your opinions of the matter, but do not exist in the name of creation, divinity and unity.

No matter your occupation, which flag you believe represents you, what opinions and ideas you have about this reality and cosmic creation, the clothes you wear, the imginary number in your bank account, the car you drive or the type of house you live in... I accept you, I love you, I want you to know which ever costume you put on to percieve this Earthly-experience, you are still an expression as I am, from the same origins of creation.

I am here to break the news to you right here in September of 2012; it doesnt matter what our imginary country leaders want.. we together have the power and connection to change the World. My country is no stronger then yours, and your country is no weaker then the next. The silly leaders want us in a low state of being, they do not want us to accept and love creation for what it is. They do not want us to accept eachother over our differences of origin, colour, beliefs... they want to corrupt our hearts just like their own.

A New World Order does not have to be looked as some greedy men and women controlling the planet causing the most control and deception possible..

The New World Order can represent the ways of humanity coming together, unifying themselves under accepted conditions! This idea is why I purposely posed this thread in this forum. Not everything has to be perceived the way "they" want you too. Start to flex your mental muscles and spice up your perception a little bit, steer away from the negative chokeholds that conquor the media outlets and forum websites!

*More breaking news*

You do not have to be corrupt! Your heart can vibrate and feel so good. Life can feel joyous and you can accept others even if they have weird ideas or experiences you cannot understand because your costume does not resemble their own. You can be happy, and ignore your leaders, their faulty choices or corruption and destruction.

You are perfect on your own, you are so right in every little way! When you argue, when you feel silly, when you get upset or mad.. do not look down on the opposition or yourself, just forgive yourself for being blind to the low state you have come under, and recognize that which you see as an opposition only stands infront of you, because you oppose your true self. Just smile and embrace yourself and everything around you.

I hope that you see the expression of yourself is one of unlimited expressions you chose. This short life comes down individually to; are you happy and satisfied with your choices and decisions you have made on Earth? The way you are, act, behave, perceive.. do you agree with it in honesty? You have one short life time in this Earthly experience, when you seperate from body and re-unite with the divine creation, how do you want to remember your short lifetime? With this opportunity to look at yourself, make sure you are making the right decisions and choices for yourself.

You are here today, its more beneficial to make the best of that opportunity. 24 hours of sun and moon transitions is a short time, make the best out of each day. You never no where you could be tomorrow.

There is so much you can be doing with your life right now! 7 Billion people experiencing creation in different ways, expressing themselves in unlimited manners, I hope you are truely expressing your inner self while you can, the way you want to. If you are not being honest with yourself and showing the world the true colours within you, what is the point of experiencing being human?!

If we can stop opposing eachother and face ourselves and deal with our own problems we have with the World, then we become that much closer to unity and harmony. Acceptance is key to thriving. As a species which has been corrupting itself, its home (Earth) and all things around it, I think we need to accept our own role in the cosmos and take responsiblity for our own ignorant actions. Clean up our individual acts, and embrace eachother.

~ divided we fall, together we conquer all! (see what I did there
)

There is not one species in the entire creation of the infinite cosmos, which has expanded and flourished being divided. There is no such thing. Survival is not an option for a species which wishes to flourish and expand. The problem with present day humanity, WE DO NOT CONSIDER FUTURE GENERATIONS. We are too caught up in our own imaginary problems, picking arguments with eachother and competeing in a society which serves itself and not the people or planet.
Am I the only one who sees something wrong with humans in society? Am I alone, that I understand the indivudal power we hold over our own lives and experience?

The solution; Look at yourself and realize how infinite you are. When you look up at a starry night, and see millions of shining stars and think "wow, look at how big the cosmos is!" .. I think you forget that you too are made up of trillions of active cells which allow you to experience. Those trillions of cells are not science, they are nature, they are creation, YOU are a natural creation of the cosmos! Realize you can do anything, how perfect your creation truely is. Take back the power you have hindered from yourself for so long, and change your life TODAY.

I leave you with a 9 minute video, which I believe to be super important to everyone in this community, but also the Earth community. Dont forget; you are not another part of the machine (society).. you are a cosmic creation using the machine temperarily.

I hope this breaking news has lit at least a tiny spark within your heart, to see yourself for what you truely are, and chase those dreams you always thought impossible. Do your best, be the best you can. Your here today, you could be gone tomorrow. So ask yourself: "Is what Im doing worth it?".

Peace be,

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
WOW this is better than Prozac!

I feel Positive now!!!! I wonder how long this will last?

-

It's not news! What you said has been getting said for years. Typical New Age!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That's the longest Hallmark card I've ever read.

Oh, where was the news?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm realizing how infinite I am....realizing...realizing.....

Nope, not happening

One day everyone you know will die and their memories will be eternally lost. Even further everything will rip apart at the seams.

I find comfort knowing how limited I am. It takes a weight off my shoulder.

edit on 3-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
is that an original piece of work ?

I'm very impressed to say the least.

well done, bravo, made my day

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Nice long speech. What are these ACCEPTED CONDITIONS? Are u a car salesman, a politician, a banker, you have that flair to sell something. Is the product NWO with a twist? What happens if i don't accept the conditions?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thanks for all the effort and time taken to post this. And don't listen to ^ them, they wouldn't have read past the first 2 lines, due to the limits of their attention spans.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I just came up with it 30 minutes ago, typing from the heart as I went on.. Its sad that the previous 3 post replies were sarcastic. Its fantasy to think your magical and fly around and shoot colour beams out of your eyes and heal anything you look at... its reality to realize that you are much more then a servant to society.

Thank you for your reponse Syrinx,

I want to leave a quote here;

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

I apologize to the members whos servant minds i did not please with this thread, I know you were looking for something negative in a political or governmental sense.. but I choose to oppose that with truth and love

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Thank you, I understand the quantity of ignorant minds which perceive black and white on this site.. this message is for those individuals.

That is a beautiful dog
Is it yours Samuelis?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

so because i see how preposturous your statements are, and tell you so I'm subservient towards society

it seems you are the one with the black and white thinking...
edit on 3-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Instead of posting a quick and ignorant sentence, why dont you speak about the perpostrous statements I have made? Im simply implying you are so much more then you perceive yourself as. Your perception only comes from experience within society.. Im curious what you think you would be without money or a society mr."moniesisfun"?

I think someone needs a reality check. There is nothing to fear here.. unless you fear your entire potential as a creation of the cosmos itself? Your potential in society is limited compared to your potential without.

~ love is an art

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think.......

I am........

An expression of the Universe.

I think.....

We ALL are expressions of the Universe

As a collective what are we doing? What are we saying?

Our reality is composed of ALL THAT IS expressing.

We have the power and we are waking up to it!!!!!

This is by far " new age"..... No its very old as it predates the days of Jesus!!!!!

Our thoughts when manifested bring about a reality ....

Choose wisely!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Samuelis

Thank you, I understand the quantity of ignorant minds which perceive black and white on this site.. this message is for those individuals.

That is a beautiful dog
Is it yours Samuelis?

Nice one op, i was expecting bad news, proberly the most positive post in this forum

Samuelis... You dogs lip peircing is soooo cool.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by cloaked4u

we get it.. your a troll.

*moving along*

Now Now LoveisanArt that's being Negative!

Remember....Positive Vibes attract Positive Vibes!

Don't mind me....i just hate Mondays!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by moniesisfun

Instead of posting a quick and ignorant sentence, why dont you speak about the perpostrous statements I have made?

Nearly the whole thing. It's not worth my time to parse each absurdity.

Im simply implying you are so much more then you perceive yourself as. Your perception only comes from experience within society.. Im curious what you think you would be without money or a society mr."moniesisfun"?

You have no clue how anyone else perceives their selves. None whatsoever. Shame on you for assuming those who don't agree with you are identifying their selves in relation to society. BTW, we all do this to some extent. To think otherwise is the true ignorance. Without society, we'd be wild. Is this what you want for people?? To be rabid animals without a conscience?

My handle is a meme on the notion of the american dream. I don't expect you to understand it, though. Without society, we'd be in hell. It's not society you are against, it's some of it's aspects in it's current creation. Without money, I'd be on the streets. As messed as the system is, we're all bound to it in one way or another.

I think someone needs a reality check. There is nothing to fear here.. unless you fear your entire potential as a creation of the cosmos itself? Your potential in society is limited compared to your potential without.

~ love is an art

Fear is a constant for all living beings. The question is do you let the fear control your life circumstances, or do you accept it and channel it into productivity? Seriously, you just sound like a fool who hasn't thought this through all too far.

Keep at it. Eventually you'll stop projecting so much.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Nice long speech. What are these ACCEPTED CONDITIONS? Are u a car salesman, a politician, a banker, you have that flair to sell something. Is the product NWO with a twist? What happens if i don't accept the conditions?

I am only replying to what was said in those words they wrote. Especially to the ACCEPTED CONDITIONS, part. Notice how i never got an answer back. The truth rocks the foundation.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

lol
don't let the Nabobs of Negativity get you down

the universe is an empty canvas, upon which to paint OUR desires

so mind the splatter

Immanentize the Eschaton.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by cloaked4u

we get it.. your a troll.

*moving along*

Some people read the book, instead of looking at the pictures and titles on the front cover.
Your reply about the avatar. Are you not concerned about the CONDITIONS which was said in the article? Apparently you did not read the whole article. Maybe the conditions state that when they ask you to jump, your to say, how high. Jump, Jump.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

My intention was to decieve those fear seekers

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join